Division 2 Season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 2, 2015.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Only two drivers completed the whole season.
  2. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    i wasn't sure if you were catching me till one lap i heard your down shifts at the hair pin!! then i got a wriggle on!

and started getting near matching my low 29's, i also was stuck in 29's went way quicker in the practice sessions i tried keeping as clean around the other fellas as possible, me and slambo had good fun tapping each other whats a race without the panel killing! and great win also mate :)

i had a great spin at the hair pin on entry car just flicked around on me and was able to mid spin keep the momentum and off i went! whoops! from a pretty accident free series that was very strange :confused:

good job everyone! I did not burn my Lexus not yet i believe ROC is this week ;) but after i will be getting my controller jamming throttle and letting it drive around SSRX for a good hour in 1st gear :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  3. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    and FL too please !!
    seth123 likes this.
  5. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    ill grab it when i get home
    Hatfield likes this.
  6. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Congrats seeth on wining the championship!! Well done
    seth123 likes this.
  7. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Cheers mate
  8. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Cheers for the season guys, pretty happy with the win in the rain never expected to be competitive here especialy seeing how quick Russell was.
    I barely made it had 5min of practice before qauli and was really struggling but Qauli started and managed to keep it on the track pretty happy with my qauli time 28.2 I think. Nat and I had a good start but we both were making little errors here and there, untill I made a big one dropping back to 4th had to battle with damo seeth and Bryan along the way to settle back in to 2nd, and watch natman yoyo backwards and fowards as we both had good laps and bad ones, until he made a mistake turn one i got close really close even rubbed some panels but I pulled back in behind him hoping he would make another, sure enough it happened and I jumped into 1st place and managed to hold on to the end was like driving on ice, last few laps, hope next seaon we get more competitors
    Well done seeth for the championship
    Russell likes this.
  9. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Story of my season: hits (podiums) and misses (disconnections) :confused:. Despite some moments of disappointment, on the whole, I'm pleased with my début season in Division 2.

Congrats to the season champion, @seth123 :thumbsup:. It would have been down to the wire had @skywalker not attended the GT Academy national finals.

Bring on Season 7!
    stucar17 and skywalker like this.
  10. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Okay so fastest laps
    @natmanscoop 1:28.938 lift the pace mate ;)

@Slambobagan 1:28.708

@myself 1:29.369

@stucar17 1:26.636

@damo_heato 1:29.614

@Russell 1:27.599 FL & pole!

@Bryan_F 1:29.500

@emmo46 @Hatfield you guys may need this :) sorry about the double spaces phone was glitching out. I can't get the race time of damo and stu, but I can get when they crossed the line at the time that was, won't be accurate as I'll try best to get them on the line.
    emmo46 likes this.
  11. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH

Stu has crossed the line at 45:53.958
    And Damo was 46.000.281 this is me pausing there car at the line! It's give or take half a second
    emmo46 likes this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    you had stu as a 1:26 but said russell 1:27 for FL...did you mean 1:29 for stu?
  13. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Yes sorry my bad, 29 for stu
  14. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks Seth:thumbsup:
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  16. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Congrats on the season win Seeeeth. Also well done to Luke on a very consistent run all season. I feel so bad that i could not participate in all the rounds ( i only logged in 2 race finishes! ) i had my wife's family around from Sydney for the laguna round which i had had been pumping out good laps all week. After that race i have had no Internet ( which is still not sorted :mad:)
    Not a good start to my div 2 career, just hope i get another chance in this class, if my Internet gets sorted. (3rd tech coming tomorrow. ...) i hope it does as i have now been promoted to captain of NLR! So expect a few more yellow cars in this div!:D
    seth123 and Easyprey007 like this.
  17. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Haha get stuf##3d, no need to burn tyres on fastest laps when ur out in front! ;)
    Well done on the Championship @seth123 seriously, well put together and always plenty of pace. Good campaign from @skywalker (S54ved) too, just the one bad/dropped round in it!

Thanks for the good (re-) run Sunday night @Slambobagan , real shame @Bryan_F and @Russell dropped out or it could've been a 4-way battle to the line!

Cheers for another well run, if not so well attended season. Bring on Season 7!
    (And HTO GTIII, more NASCAR.. . )
  18. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    i was no excuse then because i was at the back trying to not burn tyres lol:rolleyes:
    I didn't think i would ever win a Championship never saw myself as consistent or as dedicated to make every round
    natmanscoop likes this.