[COMPLETE] ROOZ Season 3

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Thanks for the turn up lads, that was epic fun. Man, so much going on the whole race. I got a dream start and then got sideways at T1...second to about 8th in 1 corner. Lost out a few more spots with some nice tight battles and screamed into the pits before it got worse. It seems the team orders were on Serge because I over shot the pit, forgot to change the tyres and then forgot to take my foot off the pedals so I sat for an extra few seconds yelling at the screen to let me go!!!

The rest of the race was a tough battle with Cherno who was too quick and Tovey who just couldn't quite squeeze past the XXLGT86!!!! Can't wait for the over the shoulder zolder holder!!
    Cherno likes this.
  2. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Results Round 1:

1. Steve Crossland
    2. Stiggy/TheStig_13
    3. Cherno
    4. Anon
    5. Tovey_4saken
    6. Cooper
    7. pringles_947
    8. Fargonz
    9. Pete C
    10. Sun Levi - Racing for Ashcow
    11. Krunch
    12. QC
    13. S_Close
    14. Mael
    15. Driftoz
    16. Slasher
    17. Jamie Pyatt/Casper
    18. Apeman
    19. Zampli
    20. Wookie
    21. Koastr (dsc)
    22. GrKinn (dsc)
    23. Cyber_Stig_77 (dsc)

I am pretty confident this is correct, but please everyone check as simresults has tricked us before.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
    KoAStR and Sun Levi like this.
  3. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland Team Driver

Enjoyed that one... Manged to find a decent setup that was pretty quick & had 2nd place comfortably as long as I didn't make any costly errors. Was Hoping Pete could hold third place as we were running Turtle Beach top three for a little while. Then Stiggy passed him for third & when the pitstops came Koastr dropped out of the game, handing me the lead. My fuel was set for around half distance, which meant I would run out approximately halfway around the 15th lap, so i had to pit a lap earlier than I was wanting to. Took on fuel but forgot to grab fresh rubber. This early stop brought me out in the midst of some epic battles & had to be patient & wait for guys to pit for some fresh, open track again. With my used rubber, I was able to hold a gap to Stig initially, but it was soon apparent that he was gaining up to a full second on some laps. Luckily some Backmarkers bought me some time & I was just able to make it to the flag before he had a chance to snatch the lead.

Exciting race, was hard getting to sleep after that one.
    Grats to Stiggy & Cherno for rounding out the podium.
    Bad luck to TurtleBeach team cap'n who was robbed of some serious points.
    Cherno, KoAStR and Anon666 like this.
  4. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    on the bright side for koastr he won't be slapped with a 100kg for the next race :D
    .........hang on!!! :eek:
    KoAStR likes this.
  5. grkinn

grkinn New Recruit

Apologies to my team for disconnecting, but my wife cut her hand so had to take her to the hospital for 3 stitches :eek:. I'll blame her for ruining my race even tho I was running last after an off on the first lap :whistling:.
    Mael likes this.
  6. Sun Levi

Sun Levi Rookie

All good man :thumbsup: I actually spun into the pits in reverse :laugh:
  7. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    @Tovey_4saken
    Oh sh... tovey, I grabbed my keyboard to type I was in trouble next Monday and it slipped and somehow voted for kicking you out of the server :eek:... Was not intentional :thumbsdown:

I'm so slow in this track is embarrassing. Sorry mate :roflmao:
  8. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    all good happen's :thumbsup: it blacklisted me and i lost my setup almost had :alien: technology have the base still though where the tune started from so hopefully can get it back :coffee: also @Anon666 could you please remove me from the blacklist when you get the time :coffee:
  9. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Sorry mate, what a stuff up :oops:
  10. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    @Driftoz
    Can you sort out Tovey pleeeeeeeeease...
  11. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    All good mate happens I'm off for the night anyway :)
  12. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    No good mate I hope she is ok and can look after her self by next week :p
  13. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    what an epic field!
    Sun Levi and Driftoz like this.
  14. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  15. Casper

Casper Rookie

Thanks for the race organisation @Anon666 . Had a better race than I expected being able to keep within eyesight of @Sun Levi !!! A major milestone for me! Also had a great tussle with @QC in the first few laps. Really tight and clean racing:thumbsup: Unfortunately had a a weird penalty applied and lost a lap which dropped me down the list. Thanks to the oiler team mates for setting up the skin and other helpful hints etc .
    Apologies to the driver I impeded in quali. Was watching helicorsa and saw nothing.
    Anon666 and Sun Levi like this.
  16. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

Great job with the video Driftoz, looks awesome!
    Great fun the other night as usual lads. I never managed to get a setup I was 100% happy with and was tinkering with it right through practise. My qualy was ok managing to grab 4th on the grid with a time that was .300 of my pb. At the start with the cars so tightly packed I was a little hesitant in traffic and dropped back to around 9th after taking a small bump leading up to T1. The field stabilised over the next few laps and I began clawing my way back through the chain of cars getting up to around 6th until an unfortunate incident with CyberStig at the fast sweeper, we made contact and he was out in the grass, my apologies again man. This lost me a lot of the ground I had just made up and so I got my head down and tried to run some clean laps. I had a few good battles with Tovey, Fargonz and I was catching Anon leading into the pitsop phase. After the pitsops played out I was in 4th place with anon still between me and a podium. I had fresh rubber and was laying down some quick times allowing me to catch and pass Anon and slide into 3rd grabbing the last stop on the podium. A challenging but very fun race all round. Well done to steve and stiggy and all the hi-tec team, a strong result for us with 4 cars in the top ten. Can't wait for the boulder holder next week.
    Anon666 and Fargonz like this.
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  18. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    still blacklisted from the server and can't get on for prac :(
  19. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    OK, how do I fix it?
  20. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    And to wrap up the amazing day after the wheel issues, net issues, black list and heat issues.. having power outage for 3 and half hours in a house that is all electric appliances hot water and cooking included and ducted heating...also when the power cut I was of course in my rig so mid turn hard ffb to bang pitch black and a sharp rotating wheel in which I smacked my knuckle across as the weight left the wheel also had to commando roll out of the rig and remove all wires wrapped around me in pitch black and I mean black..in the process may have crushed my headset so tomorrow will tell if it is alright..so yep greaaattttt day
    WAC, Driftoz and Anon666 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.