[COMPLETE] ROOZ Season 3

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Somedays Tovey...

Hey lads and ROOZ boys, this Monday we have 2 drivers unavailable. If anyone is able to race can you post up asap. For the rest of you, put the feelers out and lets see if we can crack 24 this week!!
  2. Mael

Mael Professional

Initially not a big fan of the Zolder track, the road surface feels to flat and devoid of any bumps... just too low detail. But after running some laps last night with a semi full grid I'm changing my mind. Good choice Anon!
    stucar17 and Anon666 like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I used to run Zolder heaps on GT Legends...such a fun little track...the little chicanes have changes in elevation and the crest left hander where the car gets all light is wicked.
    Anon666 likes this.
  4. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Ok ...can I come back into the warm embrace that is "ROOZ"? Think I have got my sh.t sorted now.

Edit: alright I would settle with the frigid hug of an ex girl friend?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015
    Anon666 and Mael like this.
  5. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  6. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey @Joeninety we have 2 drivers out this Monday so I will add you to the list and we will see you there.
    WAC likes this.
  7. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    OK, someone couldn't race this week...who was it??? Apeman won't be, there is someone else??
  8. Casper

Casper Rookie

Me Chris. In Bali till Tuesday and can't find a wheel to use. Only found a scooter:)
  9. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    OK, that's cool. I knew someone had told me. Enjoy your trip mate, watch those bloody roads though...
  10. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Alright, so I have upgraded to windows 10 and getting some random AC crashes... :( Not all the time, however we will see. I just hope it doesn't drop in tonight s race, however if it does you will know why!

I will need to do a clean install of windows 10 next weekend.

Looking forward to the first race back in 4 months! :)
  11. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    hope this is an isolated issue lol, I updated to W10 yesterday and everything has been seamless at this point. AC was fine, didn't have to reset anything :) my copy is however legitimate lol. Hope it settles down for ya rotor :) noticed a nice increase in frame rate now that its running DX12, about 30-35 fps, have you noticed any increase ? Not sure if the 780 supports it ?
  12. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    AC doesn't actually run or support dx12 (they said it won't happen not for assetto corsa 1 so 2-3 more years till the 2nd game)the reason for the boost is the freed up cpu and memorey from all that background jargon that was clogging up resources the search bar alone on 8.1 uses 23.5mb of ram and i have never used it once lol windows 10 is now geared to make the programs run faster and smoother not the bloody background processes thankfully :roflmao: :thumbsup:

But when dx12 games start coming out you'll know about it :coffee: amd has caught the biggest break so far at a 140% increase with there new drivers nvidia not too far behind likely will take the lead again when there new driver's come out but long story short it's a great time to be in gaming and can happily say don't throw out any old graphic's cards or specially 6/8 core cpu's because the fun and the full power of the older generation is just getting tapped now.

Also anyone with gcn amd hardware you are dx12 ready (probably even fully supported since the new cards are a re brand of the R9 290 and the 290 is a re brand of the 7970) :D
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  13. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    lol, well to be honest because AC is not much of a drain on my system, its not too bad.. I haven't noticed any increase or decrease from going windows 10.. Only thing i have noticed is stability has gone! I will do a clean install next weekend :)

and hey, what you talking about, i have legit copy! :p what makes you think? haha
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  14. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    You are correct your new windows 10 is a legit copy.......Now lol yeah fresh install should do the trick and clean out any junk and fragments you've got :).
    I'm still yet to get the download from windows if I don't have it by next week I might just have to force it and hopefully it works correctly
  15. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    I got sick of waiting and forced the upgrade, it didn't work at first so I put the W8.1 install disc in, reinstalled W8.1 then the update came through:)
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    IS there ANY way we can get a "gamesmen" skin ? Of all the site sponsors, chris is probably the one that would get the most excited if we could get one up to show him ?
  17. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Yeah we have one mate.
    [​IMG]
    Ad2mny and Peter Wise like this.
  18. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    sweet, is that to start racing this week ?
    Am about to email Chris and show him....
  19. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    We started last week with this skin, tonight we go again with the 86 :)
    stucar17 likes this.
  20. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Count me out for the rest of the season.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.