GT6 Division 1 Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Sorry for bailing, seemed like the decent thing to do, rather than hold everyone up as they lap me.

I can handle trawling around in last in an awesome, fun to drive car, or fighting for position in an underpowered, understeering bucket like the suby, but both at the same time?
    Sorry, I'm out. hang this, cyas next season, assuming there is one.
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  2. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Sorry to hear mate. I do admit it is pretty boring if your not on pace with some other guys! All the fun comes from battling.
  3. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Bad. Just a bad night for me...

Started off with one of my worst qualifying I have ever had in ROOZ... Putting it on P7.. I couldn't get a single proper lap in, I kept missing my braking markers, or hitting walls... I was really frustrated... Very uncharacteristic for me...

Start of the race wasn't much better... However I was able to quickly get past Razor.. Next was... errr ummm, Ben??? After this Warrior was already gone, Beau and Russell gained a 3-4 seconds in front and took me until lap 7 to finally get into rhythm... By lap 13 I was able to catch Beau and Russell, 1 second behind Russell going into the pits, then it hit...
    Coming out of the pits AOCleaner was coming in... My car was pretty much stuck and wasn't going any where... I lost around 8 seconds with it being stupid, then Razor was coming out of the pits my car slowed again and I lost another 2 seconds... Coming out of the pits I was around 10-12 seconds down on Russell after going in 1 second down.......

Towards the end I was able to catch Beau, but my race was done... P4... I haven't had a very good season so far, but I hope next week will be different!
    warrior2167 and Ben78 like this.
  4. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    One off my best races yet. Stoked with 2nd. It was not the fastest but deffenttly one of the cleanest races I have had. Did not have to defend my position once from start to finish just concentrated on my tyers thou I was fuel saving a bit in the last few laps. A good way to make up from my worst race last week. I hope these are grounds for cautious optimism this season. Nice win Warrior..
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Are there any results?
  6. MetalGear9493

MetalGear9493 Team Driver

PSN ID
    MetalGear9493
    Should be right for next week, congrats to podium;)
  7. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    I took a photo, but my phone died before I could add it :roflmao:
  8. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    You'll be up to date with all of Netflix? :p

Will be good to have you keeping warrior honest!
  9. MetalGear9493

MetalGear9493 Team Driver

PSN ID
    MetalGear9493
    Lol, no I wasn't watching netflix during the race, quite often I'll leave the Ps3 on all day and night, its a nasty habbit.
    skywalker likes this.
  10. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    @emmo46 results will be up in an hour or so
  11. Ben78

Ben78 New Recruit

PSN ID
    nebneb1978
    [​IMG]
    emmo46 likes this.
  12. Ben78

Ben78 New Recruit

PSN ID
    nebneb1978
    Ummm yes R0T0R I'm Ben psn id is nebneb1978 just ben backwards basically. I enjoyed last nights race well done to warrior, russell & beau on the podium. I started in 4th place on the grid got an ok start R0T0R caught up quickly & passed me as did razor a few laps later pushing me back to 6th place. My race strategy was to do at least 16 - 17 laps on hards but then I noticed everyone else pitting alot earlier which I worried about but stuck to my plan. I held 1st place briefly only because of the leaders early pit stops. I could see warrior was catching me up at a rapid rate since he was on soft tyres by now, so I pitted in heading into my 17th lap. I came out in 6th place right behind razor I slowly started gaining on him but I think he was having major lag issues during the race is car was all over the place. I maintained pace for the rest of the race but hitting a few walls here & there. I was so focused I didn't realise I was only 2 secs or less behind R0T0R & beau coming into the last corner. All in all very happy with 5th place considering it's only my 2nd race on here. Really enjoying it guys great community here of racers. Thanks & see you guys out on the track... :);):thumbsup:
    Russell, skywalker and warrior2167 like this.
  13. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Pole: warrior2167 1:23.800
    Fastest Lap: N64TheStig007: 1:21.872
    [​IMG]
    12th natman Lap 22 (1:23.176)
    13th seth123 Lap 3 (1:26.052)
    @KeedenMcdonald @Russell
    Just to fill in what you didn't see. (After 5 laps the gap was -0.05) (10 -0.6) (15 -2.5) (20 -1.6) (25 +0.3) (30 +1.6)
    emmo46, Ben78 and skywalker like this.
  14. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Was just about to post the results, now my phone is charged :)

Had a much more interesting race last night. Got swamped at the start. Really struggled to pass Jono, and when I did I let him back past by hitting the wall! Finally got past after wtf went through. Making sure I didn't undo my hard work again I braked about about 5m earlier to make sure I got through t1 safe. Unfortunately Jono locked up with this and ended up into the wall :( so ended a great 3 way battle. Wtf and I continued. I had position and it was easy enough to defend, but we were losing even more ground to the other packs. Wtf pit early, for undercut, so I responded. Came out just in front, although catching Jono on hards I let wtf pass trying to pass Jono lol.

We were evenly matched, but I began closing in the last laps. With 2 laps to go I had a shocker thinking about the L12 hour.. Thought it was all over after that lap! But then wtf tyres fell off the cliff and I was able to pass him going up the hill into the final corner on the last lap. Thanks for the race!

Super consistent and quick warrior! And well done to my team mate, hope some of your pace can rub off on me haha.. Beau you didn't dc! Quick as always ;)
    Ben78 and Russell like this.
  15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I have lost my USB stick with the spreadsheets so cannot do the new versions until I get back to work Wednesday and get the backup files. Sorry for the delay
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    Ben78 and JonoStan96 like this.
  16. Ben78

Ben78 New Recruit

PSN ID
    nebneb1978
    No probs m8
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  18. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Apologies for the room Sunday night. I forgot I was streaming the gtp race lol.

I've been invited to fill in for a team at an endurance race this weekend out at orange. I'm not sure if I'll be back in time (or my state of mind after driving a kart for 4hr and a car for 3hr). So any backup hosts in case I don't make it? Will still aim to make it, but not sure.
  19. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, tire regs for this weeks sprint round are RS TIRES on NORMAL wear .

Qual is on RS, pits are open for the 10 min qual session, no pit required during the race.

Lots of grip, race 2 will be reverse grid as always, please be mindful of those around you, Race hard but FAIR !
    JonoStan96 and warrior2167 like this.
  20. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED

Any volunteers?