GT6 Division 1 Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Any chance of me coming back to race this Sunday, If not all good.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    should be fine. no sign of pykey all season
  3. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Wondering why i was in 1st ahahah, only finished 1 race so far
  4. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Sure
  5. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

damn it!! Fell asleep on the couch. Too many beers watching Bathurst today,
  6. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Weird race. Well done warrior

I tried to make a strategy which would make me stronger at the end but don't think it really worked, and somehow ran out of fuel on entry to the chase, also rotor mate when someone's aside you please don't turn in on them like they don't exist a car like this momentum is everything.

Sad to see numbers down to 7.
    warrior2167 likes this.
  7. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Going to get everyone to test the following weather settings for Autumn Ring Reverse
    Weather at race start 70%
    surface water 0%
    changeability 4
  9. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Pole: Dan
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Russell: 2:10.621

An interesting race to say the least. Well done to the top 2 who were in their own race.
    warrior2167 likes this.
  10. MetalGear9493

MetalGear9493 Team Driver

PSN ID
    MetalGear9493
    Gr guys warr came back at me like a machine, relentless pace, i made 1 error during 21 laps, lap 4 at the decent, i said to myself immediately after, I just lost the race, I was spot on, warrior too good mate, well done!! appologies I'm using phone. c u's next week!! Dan
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    wow how close are the top 2 and the bottom 4!!!
  12. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Hahah I was in 4th about 10 seconds ahead of Ben and 20 or so to Jono heading into chase I ran out of fuel and Ben didn't actually overtake me he stuck behind due an incident earlier in the race so we were coasting whilst Jono was charging! I tried to squeeze him against Pit wall, intense 20 seconds didn't think it's possible to use 3/4 a tank in the time I did
    JonoStan96 and skywalker like this.
  13. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    I'm sorry to not be racing guys, I've been busy and also haven't enjoy this car so haven't also wanted to race, i'll try race this week and silverstone but i won't be on for final race
  14. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    :(

On my screen you went really wide after the cutting, so I went up the inside and then I saw you still not moving... all of a sudden you came flying up at warp speed to just in front and into the wall, but seemed to just miss me.

My race was summed up by my lack of pace.. I dunno what it was, but was 1 sec slower than my practice pace. Maybe its the different car, but more likely it was just me.. I knew I didn't have the pace to be up front, but was looking forward to mixing it up with the mid pack. Alas wasnt meant to be.

Both Dan and Warrior seemed to have a great battle for the win! Practically an 11 flat on RH for quali from Dan. Great time! Shame about the numbers, as another 3-4 would have made things more interesting for all!
  15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yesah, there are 8 that missed this race, looks like some of them don't like being in the top league. hopefully we'll get more runners for season 8 to fill the premier division.There are some div 2 and 3 guys looking like they could mix it in this division.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    I was quietly confident going into the race. Normally I would try to get on the softs as early as possible, but I knew going into the race that the fuel played a much bigger role in the car's performance and therefore it was better to stop later and have fresher tyres on low fuel.

Lap 7 or 8 was probably the magic number and when Dan pitted on lap 5, I had to have confidence in my strategy to pit on lap 7 knowing I'll be quite a bit behind. After the stop the gap was 4.5 seconds. Initially the gains were only a tenth and as the laps wound down they turned to 2 and 3 tenths per sector until I was able to make my move for the lead on Lap 20. The wasn't over yet and I had to build as much gap as I could before conrod, while pushing for that gap I went to deep into the cutting and gave dan a chance to stay on my bumper, Down the hill through the esses was my last chance and I nailed it, and it turned out to be just enough as I held on over the finish line.
    seth123, Watto64 and skywalker like this.
  18. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    I don't know what we are going to do next week with 5 of us, saved, N64, mustafur, seth and myself all racing in the spa 24 next week. Could we possibly hold the race on the Monday ?
  19. Ben78

Ben78 New Recruit

PSN ID
    nebneb1978
    Monday is fine with me :thumbsup:
  20. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    If you hold the race on Monday, I am out. AC > GT6.