[COMPLETE] ROOZ AC Season 4

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Awesome Run. Thank you Gent's.
    Had a really good run with Krunch, Reid and Jaimie. Real good fun.
    Well done to the Winners.
    Really enjoyed it.
  2. Peter Reid

Peter Reid New Recruit

quite a brutal initiation into this series for me. opted for a cautious start from the second half of the grid and found myself under pressure straight away for a number of laps, whilst trying not to loose sight of those ahead. ended up pairing with darren for most the race before only just pulling off a leap frog thanks to a fairly quick stop. battled on into the second phase of the race with a tap or two under brakes making me hold my breathe but fortunately we all kept it on the track. overall a heavy but very fun race, looking forward to round 2.
  3. Sun Levi

Sun Levi Rookie

Thanks for the race guys! Bad luck @R0T0R-AU86 Your pace was insane man :thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    stucar17, Ad2mny, Peter Wise and 5 others like this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Did I read that right... @gominiman 2nd in div 2?? Well done bro!
    gominiman likes this.
  5. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Merc domination! :D
    Nice shots Sun, game is looking great after the update. Kudos to skinners they look great!
    Especially the two black mercs side by side.
    DarrenO and Sun Levi like this.
  6. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

Anon666 likes this.
  7. Darryn

Darryn New Recruit

That was a good race guys. Thanks for last night. Looking forward to Rd2
    Anon666 likes this.
  8. zampli

zampli Team Driver

just reading up on the ballast, does that mean since i miss next week, when i come back ill have 40kg?
  9. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Well! That race killed me!!! :(

Well Done @Sun Levi, you did well man! :)

Was planing on a 1 stopper all was good, had around 11.4 seconds gap going into the pit stops, ended up pulling around a 16-17 second gap and realized on lap 18 I didn't put enough fuel in to get to the end :( Started to lift and coast, but wasn't enough, i had 8 liters left on lap 20 and needed to pit once more... I was a little annoyed, because had I pushed harder, I could at least had a buffer to do a splash and dash and could of put some pressure on! But, wasn't the case!

Also well done to @zampli looks like you should be in Div 1 :)
    zampli and Sun Levi like this.
  10. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    What track are we running for round 2?
  11. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Great racing guys! Bit of a mixed bag last night for me. I had a great qualy and managed to pull off 2nd on the grid! Best ever qualy at Rooz :). Beginning on mediums I had a great start and held on to 2nd for several laps before finally succumbing to Sun Levi, followed by Cherno a lap or so later. I stayed comfortably in 4th until my disastrous strategy unfolded - I pitted on lap 8 and put hard tyres on! Oh how I wish I'd gone with mediums. I was 3-4 secs a lap slower and having pitted so early I just motored backwards through the field. After most of the pitstops were done I was in a distant 7th, with the battle pack of Jamie, Reid and DarrenO bearing down on me. I tried in vain to be the cork in the bottle before finally giving a lesson on how to be passed by three cars in one corner. Yes a special skill that one :). So in the end I hung onto 10th which isn't the end of the world and I enjoyed the various battles immensely. Not quite what I'd hoped for after my qualy pace but there's always next week.
    Casper, Sun Levi and Anon666 like this.
  12. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    I reckon Zampli was sandbagging last season lol, took pole in the 6s and then he was nowhere to be seen. It was good actually to see him get back to good form, thought for a second he would pull the plug on AC and get back to the PS3.

Maybe a bit of a reshuffle is in order... send @Driftoz to div1, he's too quick now :p
    Driftoz likes this.
  13. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Blaaaaaaaackwood!! Nod to MCM fans.
    Tovey_4saken and Casper like this.
  14. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

But you beat me @S_CLOSE so you should goto div 1 first lol
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  15. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Here's me (far left) losing 3 spots in 1 corner - ouch!
    [​IMG]
    KoAStR, Ad2mny, Sun Levi and 3 others like this.
  16. Casper

Casper Rookie

Had a blast last night. Made a good decision and followed @Frostwa after trying to stay in front of him and improved my pace and consistency a lot till the pit stop. As usual (you would have heard this whinge before) I stuffed up the stop and dropped about 10 seconds. This brought me back out in the @krunch @DarrenO and @Reid battle and we had some very tight racing for the last half of the race. I think the multiplayer has improved as there was a bit of rubbing and nobody speared off into the boondies. :thumbsup:
    Sun Levi likes this.
  17. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Was a good run the 2nd part of the race after the Stops.
    Have to agree, the Multiplayer has improved quite alot. The Racing seems to allow closer racing. Tyre life seems to be a bit more real. tyre heats up then gets slippery. Back off a little and be careful then it seemed to come back and allowed another run.
    If last nights run is anything to go by, this series will be great.

Are the Division 1 Results available ?
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    Anon666 likes this.
  18. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Getting there man. You can see the raw data here: http://simresults.net/151012-wO8
    DarrenO likes this.
  19. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    OP update for round 2. I will stick with the original wear settings, but have wound back fuel burn a smidge for Frosty's thirsty Bimmer.
    Sun Levi likes this.
  20. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    I'd call that team work Krunch, letting through two of your team mates lol Multi 321
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.