[COMPLETE] ROOZ AC Season 4

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    If you uninstalled through steam then all your mod content should still be there skin's tracks and all :)
  2. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

ah cool think ive done it last time and lst everything
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Interesting. I validated the game cache prior to Monday as you suggested with no issues. Although in hindsight I think I did this before I purchased the dream pack.

But I was in the BMW. In the server session prior to resetting for the official run I was lapping 4 - 5s faster than I could at any stage during the real event. Then offline afterwards, got the time back straight away. I know I didn't do any practise but for the hour before hand but :):):):) no way I would expect to be 5 - 6s off the pace as I was in quali and race.

Not really keen to do a complete reinstall though with apps mods skins controller setups and tunes etc! :confused: You sure this is the go?!
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    More information please?
  5. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Lads, I am still sorting out the divisions. Got a few headaches and am trying to keep everyone (impossible I know) happy(ish). @bjmatho I heard you had trouble getting into room 2. Can we get you to try and join in room 1 this week? If you are around Thursday that would be great, but if not we will aim for Monday - the boys tell me you have some pace.
  6. Driftoz

yeah bj kept dcing everytime we restarted race just as he was joining
  7. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    +1
  8. Frostwa

Frostwa Rookie

I seemed to have survived the update @Tovey_4saken and it made the BMW way better than before, hopefully not too many people suffered, no re-install here anyway but thanks for the info
  9. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Go to Library, Assetto Corsa, Right Click, Delete local content. Then reinstall.
  10. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Just thinking that the lost lap is an issue if someone has to pit a 2nd time - say for a splash n dash or for damage. Pretty harsh penalty to lose another full lap. Maybe the double race sprint round idea is the best way to go?
    Cyber_STIG_77 and Anon666 like this.
  11. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    with the speed difference it may be because offline ambient temp was higher then the server the server was set to 20 sometimes dropping to 18 so your setup could of been compromised if you tune offline like i do but now the server has been set to 26 but what i am finding is each time the car spawn's it handle's completely different :confused:

also about grip bug 97% grip is normal but 98% is 97 still and 99 is 98 then 100 is 100 dev's should have a patch sometime next week
  12. Driftoz

i was running mediums and was on 100% for a few laps then it seemed to instantly drop to 97% i was still getting fastest lap times with tires at 95%
  13. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    I meant track grip is bugged but what you are saying is very interesting to drop to 97% on mediums surely more than 10 laps for that to happen????
  14. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    I pitted on L11 on mediums and tyre wear was at 95%
  15. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Hmm maybe I'm not the only one with graining problems then might do some test's tomorrow compare tyre temps and graining mediums should of had alot more grip left then 95 for sure 97 at 10 laps sure but if drift is on today's server that's 6 laps even with my strange temps I'm getting 97 with soft's after 6 mediums should at least be 99??
  16. bjmatho

bjmatho New Recruit

AC not running properley after update,i have a dual core and it is running like :):):):) now,99% cpu warning,jumpy frame rate,not playable.
  17. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    @Tovey_4saken what does your computer brain say??
  18. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey lads, OP updated with a rough cut for the rooms. Any issues with the divisions?
  19. Driftoz

thanks to @Mael
    Assetto Corsa 1.3 brings a multithreaded physics engine which takes great benefit from multiple cores CPUs.

Unfortunately dual core CPUs might have performance issues with a high number of opponents and there is no easy workaround about that. We just recommend to upgrade to a multicore CPU even if it has a lower single core speed.

If you still have a dual core CPU, try setting

[THREADING]
    USE_TIMER_PROCESS=0

in the assetto_corsa.ini file located in your Steam folder\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg
  20. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Yep drift ninja'd me that's the one unfortunately mate you are going to have a rough time keeping up with a dual core may be best to start looking for an upgrade for now though maybe force 32 bit in the in game options settings to take the strain off the cpu if time process does not work
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.