[COMPLETE] ROOZ AC Season 4

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    sound's good but has the pit been fixed? was a problem with if you pitted your lap did not count :rolleyes:
  2. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Pure consistency got me the result, I struggled with pace from qualifying onwards. I think I only got into the 8s early on my second stint, whereas I was able to get into the 7s last week.
    You on the other hand only lost touch by going off, you were right on my tail and clearly faster.
  3. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Can confirm lap doesn't get counted when pitting but can pit so that's a plus
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    So if we make the race 1 lap shorter and have a compulsory pit stop then everyone is in the same boat? Really would like to do the track. If not, maybe a double race sprint round??
    Cyber_STIG_77 and DarrenO like this.
  5. zampli

zampli Team Driver

haha mate, just kept the focus and a bit of prac helped. felt last season my mindset was too simple for this game (if that makes sense), once i actually thought about the different factors and how to properly go quick(er), it all hooks up :)
    steep learning curve but thats what makes this game fun
    Cyber_STIG_77 and Anon666 like this.
  6. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Do subsequent laps after get counted or just the lap you pit in on.
  7. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Yep could work it is still useable just only lap not counted is when you pit everything before and after works 100% so yeah sprint rounds or one lap less will do the job
    Anon666 likes this.
  8. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    sprint round is a great idea, might be the safe option:)
    DarrenO likes this.
  9. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Sprint round would be awesome!!!
  10. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

Well, I stuffed that one :p. Qualified third, came out of T1 in second :). Had Gominiman hot on my tail. Chased me hard for 10 laps, had me missing 5th on the down shifts into t1 (don't know how you managed to avoid me a few times:eek:). As Zampi pitted I found myself briefly in first (not expecting to keep it, Zamps was about 20 secs ahead).
    After pitting myself I found I had a 7 sec gap on Gominiman. Really needed it to, all those miss shifts left me with a red gear box on lap 12. Tried to be careful without letting the gap fall to much (got down to 3 at one point).
    Lap 20, LAST TURN! miss shift...... gears don't come back NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(.
    Rolled into pit but of course, cant fix gear box, ESC to pit but lose an entire lap, went from 2nd to last :cry:.

wd to Zampi, and Gominiman for pilling on the pressure, bl 2 me..... have to love to hate that one :D.
    gominiman and Anon666 like this.
  11. Frostwa

Frostwa Rookie

Yeah good race but I had what I would call a mixed result, was hoping to finish a bit higher than 5th.
    Had 3 attempts at qual on soft tyres but could only manage a time well off my best to start from 7th.
    Started great, didn't bog down, had some lag moments with Cyber & Jamie so had to back off and couldn't attack early, settled into a rhythm and tried to conserve fuel as my BMW would only do 11.3 laps from a full tank, came out after the first pitstop just behind Cyber I think and we went at it and after maybe 4 laps I got past him until maybe 3 laps till the end when the fuel light was again freaking me out and my mediums were becoming distant memories Cyber got me with a very tasty move round the outside. He then proceeded to pull away by about 4 cars lengths so I decided to go hard on the last few laps and got to within a car length by the last corner but could only try and slipstream him and then with about 150m till the line a massive lag moment and I was suddenly sitting in Cyber's lap and then next minute shooting off towards the pit lane wall, nearly sliding into the pits. I have to thank Stiggy for being such a gentleman :thumbsup: and actually waiting before the finish line so I could finish behind Cyber.
    Happy to be the first BMW home but it was definitely a Merc track, hopefully Blackwood is nice to me for the first time ever and we get the BMWs up a bit higher in both divisions.
    Great to be in the same race with some very fast peeps but I think I need to learn how to do setups so I can mix it up with the big boys a bit more next race!!

p.s sorry for the swearing at the final lag moment, time to mute the mic for the race me think :whistling:
    Anon666 and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  12. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    great race frosty, one of the more memorable battles of the last few seasons :) was pretty chuffed with the pass around the outside at T1, tried the undercut a few times but you had that covered so around the outside was the only option lol, to have a 11 lap battle that close shows how competitive these two cars are :) bimmer just needs a bigger tank.
  13. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Aaaaah... yep now that you mention it that's exactly what it was... a team play... er yeah I'll stick with that :).
    Casper and DarrenO like this.
  14. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Soooo was doing my usual digging around kunos stuff,files dev notes so on anywho long story short is there any chance at all we could bump up the ambient temps to something more sweaty :D I think it is now a low 23-24 or so? Any chance for a Min of 25-28 which will do two things 1 correct consistent grip on track and stop the grip bug (story for another day) two heat the fronts!!! They are stone cold on any compound need more surface temp to spread through the tyre via camber and mix with the core temps even just 2 deg more will do the job :)
    krunch, DarrenO and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  15. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Hate double posting but this is important.
    Guy's some bad news anyone who feels assetto seems off for some reason should do a complete re install I did just that gained 3 seconds on all tracks,more grip all round,less drifty ice feeling,car's are night and day from what I had and stronger ffb,so I am not sure what has caused this to happen but a few people online have reported it.somehow physics was corrupted but only for the dlc pack's hints why the BMW felt great but merc was driving strange
    KoAStR likes this.
  16. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

Hmm that's weird. I thought both BMW and merc felt better after update plus heaps of other cars
  17. Mael

Mael Professional

Ok so reinstalling AC is my mission for today. Asetto Corsa was to blame for my terrible performance Monday!
    (Sounds better than just admitting I drove like an idiot :roflmao: )
    Casper and Driftoz like this.
  18. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    yeah that was the problem lol my install was corrupted some how so the dreampack 1 and 2 car's drove like garbage and i had all sorts of graphic's error's so on but the original content worked perfectly bmw is original but merc was dlc all sort's of strange thing's went on but now it is spot on perfect :D
  19. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    if you think you do have a problem do a steam check first.I had 39 corrupted files so that was the first flag to start looking into it
  20. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

just reinstalled ac for the hell of it but forgot to backup my apps doh lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.