[COMPLETE] ROOZ AC Season 4

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sun Levi

Sun Levi Rookie

@Anon666 I can't see the image on the first page, it's just blank and has a stop sign on it for me.
    Mael likes this.
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    ARRGGH!!
  3. Mael

Mael Professional

Wondering when someone was going to mention it :roflmao:
    Sun Levi likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    force 32bit!! if you are still having problem's from that alone today i went from 21's to 18.900 on blackwood offline have no clue what is going on but will try to get as much info as i can to give to the dev's
    KoAStR likes this.
  6. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    OK, sorry I have been AWOL last few days but RL can be :):):):):) sometimes. Now, Hat is a leg-end and has created an awesome results table to sift through. I have updated the OP with the changes regarding driver categories, but basically it means that even if you feel you may not be totally competitive in your room, you should be competitive within your category - a bit like WEC and Blancpain. And irrelevant of this, there is always the Team Championship to fight for.

Now given the pit issue with Blackwood, we will set the race up so that no pit is required. Pete and I will have the rooms similar to how the main server is set up currently, ie a higher air and track temp, and lower fuel and tyre wear. To avoid the grip glitch that some had last week and Tovey has mentioned above, we will run optimal settings and do some more testing for next weeks race. The race will be considered a sprint, but we are only running one race. It will be slightly shorter than a normal round, but I will confirm how many laps later once I have a few minutes to get online and check lap times and tyre wear. Also for those interested, the new tyre model appears to be quite heat sensitive and keeping your tyres within the best operating temperatures is very important to overall grip - http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/tyre-temperatures-and-wear.2723/
    Sun Levi likes this.
  7. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    still doing 33 laps ?
  8. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Will confirm laps later today.
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  9. Shampwho

Shampwho Rookie

Hey count me in, shampwho
    Cherno, Anon666, Pete and 1 other person like this.
  10. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey Shampwho, welcome to the forum and good to see you join this season. Now at this stage I will put you in room 2, so can you either send a FR to me (anon_666) or let @Pete know your GUID. I will assign you a team and sort everything else out asap.
  11. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    OK lads. The server is currently set up with the race settings for tomorrow night. Grip will be optimal from the start, track temps will be elevated a bit and wear has been wound back. It will be a 33 lap "sprint", so no fuel stop is needed. T1 is a real nasty little corner so don't go being a hero on lap 1. There has been some feedback about mic etiquette, and as long term members know, a bit of chat and banter is fine, but when it is lights out let's keep it about the race - confirm pit exits, report issues with lag, etc. If someone is focused they might have everyone muted, so if there is no response there is no need to keep asking.

All in all I am really looking forward to this race. I have been wanting to do a race here for ages, so let's make it a cracker!
    Cherno, DarrenO, Casper and 2 others like this.
  12. Pete

Pete Rookie

@Shampwho I have updated the config and put you in the BMW based on what you where running (see here http://speedwise.de/unregistered-driver-profile/76561198239662016). I will send you a PM and we can sort out the rest
    Anon666 likes this.
  13. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

Sign me up please. If possible
  14. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    I am seriously P!SSS#D off right now.

Somehting has come up at work, and the guys on the other side of the world aren't awake... So i have to stay back ffs..

I might miss tonight unfortunately..

If i am there i am there, if not... :mad:
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    DAMN OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD ALWAYS RUINING IT FOR THE REST OF US!!!!
  16. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Can do. What is your GUID? Or send me a FR on steam, anon_666.
  17. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    @Hatfield as we have a mixed make field can you add the car for each drive to the results?

And woohoo no AC crash! :D I wasn't convinced after last week coz it normally only happens when I'm in the lead?! :p I haven't done anything to my machine, so hopefullly the update has stabilised it (makes sense I'm sure I only started having stability issues after a prior update). :cool:
    Driftoz likes this.
  18. Pete

Pete Rookie

19. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
  20. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
Thread Status: