GT6 Division 5 Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    sorry to hear the Freddy, especially as we are teammates. I'm sure I could see everyone just before the start of quali, when did you drop out?
  2. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    @Nathancarhead I dropped out after the race finished and the results were still being displayed, before going back to the room.
  3. Ads762

Ads762 New Recruit

PSN ID
    Ads762
    hey guys i regret to inform you all that i will be withdrawing from the rest of this season because my system did a full factory reset by its self grr I know some of maybe glad 2 c the back of me ie bevo lol so good luck with the rest of the season an ill see you all next time
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  4. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    That sucks @Ads762, Hope to see you back
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    another hit for SAR :( hard luck
  6. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    That really sucks mate. Hopefully your back for next season though
  7. Hoggy33

Hoggy33 New Recruit

PSN ID
    hoggy_33
    What time is the room being set up? Also who is hosting?
  8. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    Room up now.
  9. SamCham1095

SamCham1095 Rookie

Once again, I'm unable to because of dinner. If I can get on I'll come, but I can't guarantee anything.
    Might pull out of this season if AEDT kills me again.
  10. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    Hi - pat ... Same issues as last week - it says room full ...:(
  11. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Frustrated. Very very frustrated. Think its time I go and speak with my ISP. Not a good night for me. Had little practice coming into this round, however, i knew i was quick in the wet. Qualified P3, thought i could get onto the front row, but just couldn't quite get there. Regardless i had a monster start, by turn 2 i was up into P1. by turn 4 i was lag punted along with a few others into the fence. (no idea who it was, but its now the 3rd time in 4 races (GVER, Bathurst and Autumn ring) that there has been a massive lag cannon). Dropped from P1 to P10, then put my head down and started my charge towards the front. by lap 6 i moved into p3 and pitted for Inters, rejoined P6, but quickly moved back into P3. come lap 11, it was time for wets. came out P5, and then charged my way back to P3. on my hunt to catch P3, i unfortunately got DSC'd. Frustrating for me, because whilst Sooby and Copper were 45 seconds up the road, i was catching them by almost 2 seconds a lap. However, that's racing, and there's not much i can do about it now, instead I have to look as getting myself near the pointy end come Silverstone and Monza.

also, in regards to issues that @webnomad was having entering the lobby. @pat65 you mentioned you have more than 100 friends on your friends list. Whilst the PSN app and PS4 allow users to have more than 100 friends, the PS3, only recognizes the latest 100 users. Hence, its likely that is one of the reasons why Web may have been having issues joining. This also may be why there have been major lag issues in the lobbies over the last couple of weeks. Perhaps (and im not saying its anyone in particular) some of us have more than 100 friends on our lists and therefore this might be causing issues as someone new comes online, and it pushes off one of us who may be racing and that could lead to lag/DSC. only speculation on my part in regards to lag, however i do know some people may have issues trying to join rooms if either of the two have more than 100 friends on their lists.
  12. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    I thought you lag punted me nathan? At turn 2 you were all over the show
    maximuscatticus likes this.
  13. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Race results coming soon....Stay tuned
  14. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    perhaps it is me. ever since GVER, my internet speeds have dropped from roughly 5Mbps to 2Mbps. Will certainly be having words with my ISP in the coming week. however, if it was me, I'm very sorry mate, obviously that's not the way i like to race nor try to race.
    Peter Wise likes this.
  15. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
  16. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    All good nathan, when it happened i thought my race was over but then it look liked you and purple got caught up and i managed to get past
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    did everyone start on hards?
  18. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Yes
  19. Hoggy33

Hoggy33 New Recruit

PSN ID
    hoggy_33
    Just a quick question did anybody else have troubke at the start? I was black screen for ages and missed the start
  20. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    Nope.

My problem was misreading the first pages info here, I thought we had to pit at least once every race and do at least one stint on softs. Hence why I pitted going into last lap...onto softs with that 100% rain lol nightmare. Every lap I'm thinking, come on rain %...drop...cause these softs are gonna kill me. Gave up 2nd and ended up 4th. Just silly.

First page reads, "Tire Regs : RH and RS. You may only run 1 stint on the RS during the race."
    maximuscatticus likes this.