AC Assetto Corsa - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KoAStR, Apr 24, 2013.

1. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  2. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    i'll have another crack last one went pretty good :thumbsup: yeah that'd be handy only thing is trying to set it up but not banning guy's who have the odd knock off i now sometimes i mistake speed from the draft and when braking end up knocking some poor bloke off
  3. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    server is now open for TEST AND TUNE for wednesday's event have fun :)
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  4. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Found it, its up on the AC forums HERE!
    Highlighted the 2 parts I find interesting :thumbsup: but it does well to explain whats what too.

[SERVER]
    NAME=AC #001 Abarth Festival ;name of the server
    CARS=abarth500_s1;ferrari_458 ;; models of the cars allowed in the server - always use lower case characters
    TRACK=magione;vallelunga;vallelunga-club;silverstone-international;nurburgring;imola ; tracks allowed on the server - always use lower case characters
    SUN_ANGLE=-8 ; angle of the position of the sun
    MAX_CLIENTS=15 ;; max number of clients (must be <= number of pits)
    RACE_OVER_TIME=20 ;; time remaining in seconds to finish the race from the moment the first one passes on the finish line
    ALLOWED_TYRES_OUT=-1 ;; penalty (-1 disabled)
    PORT=9600 ;; UDP port number
    PASSWORD=asdasd ;; server password
    LOOP_MODE=1 ;; the server restarts from the first track,, to disable this set it to 0
    HTTP_PORT=8075 ;; TCP PORT number
    REGISTER_TO_LOBBY=1 ;; this must not be touched
    PICKUP_MODE_ENABLED=1 ;; if 0 the server start in booking mode
    SLEEP_TIME=1 ;; this must not be touched
    VOTING_QUORUM=75 ;; percentage of vote that is required for the vote to pass
    VOTE_DURATION=20 ;; time in seconds players must respond to voting
    BLACKLIST_MODE=0 ;; ban player -> 0 = for session duration, 1 = until server restart, 2 = for ever
    CLIENT_SEND_INTERVAL_HZ=15 ;; refresh rate of packet sending by the server. 10Hz = ~100ms. Higher number = higher MP quality = higher bandwidth resources needed.
    USE_FLOW_CONTROL=1 ;; Magic Value! Don't touch this! No, really, it should improve the MP connection.

[DYNAMIC_TRACK]
    SESSION_START=90 ; % level of grip at session start
    RANDOMNESS=1 ; level of randomness added to the start grip
    LAP_GAIN=1 ; how many laps are needed to add 1% grip

[BOOK] ;; booking session - add this section only if your server is in booking mode
    NAME=Booking
    TIME=5 ;; in minutes

[PRACTICE]
    NAME=Free Practice
    TIME=0 ;; in minutes
    WAIT_TIME=30 ;; in seconds

[QUALIFY]
    NAME=Qualify
    TIME=15 ;; in minutes
    WAIT_TIME=30 ;; in seconds

[RACE]
    NAME=Race
    LAPS=5
    WAIT_TIME=60 ;; in seconds, this is the time of the start countdown
  5. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Cheer's i'll try the multi track out see if i can get it 2 work :)
    with the ban thing too i think it's a vote option which never get's passed i think i pressed boot a thousand time's yesterday and i think it only give's them flags if penalties are on :eek:

EDIT: think they are tinkering with server it stopped and is taking for ever to boot back up
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  6. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    This can be overcome by lowering the Voting_Quorum in the Cfg, lower it to 5% and it would be a one vote ban :)
    VOTING_QUORUM=75 ;; percentage of vote that is required for the vote to pass
  7. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    i see but then also would that mean random's could reset our session's when they vote to skip straight to race or stop race halfway through because they missed the start?? :confused:
  8. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Yep it does, hence the blacklist is flawed, might be worth putting penalties back on, that will stop the cutters at least, any repeat wreckers and bombers would have to be dealt with harshly, I'm sure there is a black list in the servers new facilities that we can add names to with a #2 next to them, so it would mean remembering there name and adding them after so they can't join again.
    Cheers
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  9. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    yeah might have to if the server will start that is :confused: just keep's saying loading.
    Screen shoting lobby list would be best bet then we know who is who if multiple :poop: heads :)
  10. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Did you put more than one track in the list, if so you need to have loop_mode on 1 not 0, agreed a sreenie would suffice in that regard :D
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  11. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    pretty sure it's on 1 it was running till i went back on to change the blacklist number then it chucked me off the page when i came back the server was switched to off

EDIT: nope no matter what i change it won't start think it might be cyrentek's end rebooting everything or something????
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  12. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Hmmm give it 20min see what happens, I wont be on for 40min or so anyway, gotta have a feed yet :D
  13. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    im going to test out few mod track's whilst we wait.i'll find out what ones have counter's :thumbsup:
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  14. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    AJ.Scott and Tovey_4saken like this.
  15. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    well that's mighty good news then could also be why steams trying to sell sell sell :laugh: hopefully there is truth to it though i do know 2 RD members went to the press release at vallelunga so could be :thumbsup:
  16. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    still not bloody working......:(
  17. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Ive also been on the server to see why she no go, and it's definitely a hardware issue mate, the Cfg and list are spot on, when I click the start tab it just sits there loooping out trying to load the Cfg's so for some reason it's not loading the files.
    I've launched another support ticket, see what transpires, will keep y'all posted.
    Cheers
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  18. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    hopefully just a small hiccup from them moving everything and rebooting :thumbsup:
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  19. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    digits crossed :cautious: :D
  20. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Been toying with screen capture software the last few weeks. Tested the fraps capture on the fly over the weekend and last night with a few laps around RA and RA. Glued a few together to get a rough lap of each - bring back any memories @Stumbles??? Sadly my PC can't handle the load of both the game and fraps, so there's a bit of screen stuttering going on. And I'm in the Porsche GT3 car - how sweet it is!!
    Tovey_4saken, AJ.Scott and DoogleDave like this.