Battlefield 3 - who's getting it? for which platform?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KoAStR, Oct 25, 2011.

1. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

You weren't that bad, I was not sure though if you were telling porkies when you said you got it yesterday and you are level 13. Funny how we hit that tank 4 or 5 times with the stinger and it still able to shoot and yet when I snuck behind the next one and dropped a grenade under it, Boom, in a ball of flames. BF3 fail
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    not sure why am level 13........definately only loaded it on last night before we played so you may have seen a level for BF2 !!!! Thats why i sucked at the start !!

That tank was a :):):):)....i did hammer it though with gun grenades before you hit it with your grenade....

Was good fun though !
  3. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Anyone who wants to join me and at least 3 others tomorrow from 2:30 EDT on BF3 (Also B2K) are welcome.
    We will have a few of us on from the CSR Clan. It's a great team so join up on the website if you want. Regular FPS meets are held.
    We might be on some Red Dead tomorrow too.

http://www.crimson-ravens.com/
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Has anyone got the "back to Karkand" extras??

Is it just maps for online or does it give you extra campaign play? Was thinking of downloading it but for $23 might not if its just online maps.

Cheers
    Stu
  5. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I have it on pc, online maps only.....so much nostalgic value if nothing else. They are such great maps though.
  6. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I picked up a new PS3 bundled with BF3 today.. will get into it later this week hopefully :)
  7. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Any one keen for some PSN co-op sessions sometime?. Unlock those extra goodies
  8. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Saw flood online on PC yesterday, he's pretty good! Ive added ya mate.
  9. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Good?? Mate i'm terrible!
    I don't play much, only when I got nothing better to do.

What are the odds though of jumping into a random server and getting placed in the same squad as Tek!
  10. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :lol: i would have been to busy running around after him with the biggest god dam gun i could find... :p
    can any1 say FRIENDLY FIRE!!!!! :D :lol:
  11. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I got it and got bored of it pretty fast unfortunately :(
  12. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Hehe... at 1st I saw his name and I was like "Na it cant be, must be some random with same nic" He then typed something to me I think and i was thinking yea cool it is.

Funny thing is ive never joined that server befroe either, it was 64p squad DM on noshair which is insanely fast pace. Before I noticed him I was stuffing around as a sniper as I usually do, just getting in spots that annoy the opposing team generally and succeding (in top 4 of 16 man squad). Once I noticed Floodsim I thought chit I better ground n' pound so did but I played so crap, was nervous or something heheh.....flood you were doing better than me, once i jumped on the ground. Like I said your pretty good for a new player, good team player too.
  13. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    It's all about the revives in Squad deathmatch, love Noshahr Canals myself, play a lot of 24 player TDM there, nice and fast, none of this camping crap, haha, call me Rambo! :lol:
  14. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    just saw your stats in your sig Dave, nice K/d mate
  15. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    [​IMG]

Cheers mate, yer not unhappy with that :D especially with a decent SPM and a quite a few MVP awards.. so definitely not a camper.
    Sorta redescovered my enthusiasm for BF3 game after finishing with Skyrim :p - actually had quite a bit of fun catching up with Neish on the Battlefield last weekend. Always good to have a familiar team mate.
  16. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Bought premium last night. Looking forward to giving Armored Kill a go this weekend. Love the big open style maps and vehicles.

I have B2K already, and not sure I'm interested in Close Quarters, but been playing BF3 a bit more lately especially with my PC out of action this week so just went for it.
    AK + the next 2 packs would cost more than premium, and you get bonus stuff on top of that so just went for it.

Anyone else got/getting it?
  17. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Hey Koastr, I not that good at the shooters i cant even see who my son is shooting at half the time, but he not bad at it and has done a few battles with Neishy. He got the latest packs so lookout for TD Topgear, no literally lookout for him, he will creep up on ya if on the other side.
  18. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Cool. I'll send him a FR. Always good to have some people you know to squad up with. Neish and I have made a good team on a couple of occasions.
  19. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    The new Aftermath maps and scavenger game mode are freakn' sweet.
  20. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Yer they look great, my young bloke loving them.