BHR (Bruce Hale Racing) Season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by SPL Racing, May 21, 2015.

1. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Alright you lot, it's time for another season of racing and for the most part our team remains relatively unchanged. I believe that a team should stick together through thick and thin and I know that each and every one of you puts in 100% each week regardless of the outcome of the race. I really enjoy our mid week practices (when i get a chance to get on) and having a good laugh and cutting some laps. This is what BHR is about, having a bit of fun and if we get good points on Sunday that's just a bonus.

We have a couple of promotions from last season with Champions Stiff and Killer moving up a division and i think that this season even more than last season is going to be very close racing across all divisions. I know that some of you are already being lured into the clutches of PCARS but lets give it one last crack this season as we don't know how much longer people will keep putting up with PD's :):):):) before jumping ship.

Anyways there are still a couple of bidding rounds to be completed before the team is finalised but below is the drivers retained in the first 2 rounds. I know it goes without saying but we are all one big family at ROOZ and during the week if anyone from another team wants to jump in for a run they are more than welcome to do so. Good luck to everyone this season!

DIv 1 - @Alfa5252
    @razor4797

Div 2 - @CobMcCool
    @damo_heato

Div 3 - @Crunch
    @anarkie14
    DIv 4 - @SPL Racing
    @Tanktex
    @Stiffsht

Div 5 - @Killercarlcox69
    @Footlong_warrior

Div 6 - @mmm_homebrew
    @ikilledskippy
    DIv 7 - @maximuscatticus
    @Blondie_Racing
    Last edited: May 21, 2015
    Stiffsht and Crunch like this.
  2. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    10-4 boss
    SPL Racing likes this.
  3. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Ok round 3 of bidding has closed and I'm happy to announce some new team members for Div 1 @Alfa5252 and @razor4797 it's great to have you guys on our team flying the flag in the premier division.
    @anarkie14 is back with us in Div 3, @ikilledskippy will be joining Brew in Div 6 and the blonde bombshell herself @Blondie_Racing will be sticking to the lads in div 7 as the first female driver on the BHR roster.

Our team colours are silver (or chrome) body with lime green wheels. You can buy lime green wheels direct from the mag wheel shop or get the colour sublime from the charger in the new car section. It's not mandatory that you run team colours but we would love it if you could so we can stand out as proud BHR team members.
    If we can all get on each other's friends lists for practice that would be good. @Stiffsht and @Killercarlcox69 are on most nights running a BHR room so keep an eye out for them.
  4. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Ive got a suggestion for us in div 4 especially lets work together to make 3 wide an impossible venture past
    Stiffsht and SPL Racing like this.
  5. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    thanks for the vote of confidence in retaining me for another season boss, with some of the faster boys moved up to their rightful divisions an old bloke i know might be able to claw out a few more points for the team. BHR, BHR, BHR!!!
    Footlong_warrior and SPL Racing like this.
  6. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    No worries mate, it's a pleasure to have you back on board. Just quietly I think you're in for a great season Brew. You get faster every time I see you online. Good luck tomorrow night.
  7. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    WOOOO HOOOO, div 6 we have a win!!!
    Tanktex and Stiffsht like this.
  8. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Who ?
  9. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    Me, my first hat trick, ...pole, win & fastest lap.:):):)
  10. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Well done with the clean sweep Brew, I told you this was your season. We got podiums in 3 divisions which is a great start.
  11. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
    i think Brew should be named BHR driver of the round :thumbsup:
    SPL Racing likes this.
  12. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Absolutely Foot! Great work Brew, we are going to expect this every week now.
  13. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
    you should name the BHR driver of the round every week for now on boss
    and if you do Brew has got this one in the bag... just saying
  14. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yeah good idea Foot, give some recognition for an outstanding effort. I will do this each week from now on.
    Hatfield and Footlong_warrior like this.
  15. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Alright ladies and gentlemen i think we had a great start to the season with some strong performances across a few divisions. Firstly a huge Congrats to @mmm_homebrew on his maiden win and clean sweep with pole, FL and win. He is our driver of the round this week (thanks @Footlong_warrior for this idea, it seems to be taking off already) As the first round normally goes there were a few non starters for various reasons and unfortunately we had no drivers representing BHR in Division 2.

In div 1. we had @razor4797 mixing it with the aliens and brought home 9th place. It must be hard racing against those guys so well done mate.

Div 2 Cob and Damo didn't make the grid unfortunately

DIv 3 @Crunch had a good start but unfortunately needed to have a driver survivor to stay awake but kept on running to finish the race in 9th place. Good work mate, it can be easy to give up if you are not really feeling it but you never know what can happen during the race so it's important to keep on trucking.

Div 4 - @Tanktex is back with his first podium in a while and looking strong in this car/tyre combo with a strong 3rd place finish. Stiff and i qualified further back (i started 13th) but i sat on his bumper for as long as i could as we picked our way through the field to 4th and 5th place respectivly. I gave up a strong finish due to a few silly mistakes that cost me dearly and i just scraped into the top 10 and stiff maintained his 4th position.

Div 5 - Another good result with @Footlong_warrior on the second step of the podium. I think TFG was always going to be hard to beat so its a huge credit to get second place behind him. Killer was helping @Blondie_Racing with her first race so didn't make the grid this week but i can see some strong performances throughout the season from you two boys.

DIv 6 - All hail the mighty Brew! Practice on Friday night showed your pace at this track and i think your driving has come leaps and bounds making you a serious title threat for Div6 this season. New comer @ikilledskippy impressed in his first race bagging 4th place and some much appreciated points for the team.

DIv 7 - What a debut for @Blondie_Racing with a convincing 6th place finish beating some seasoned drives in that division. I'm sure some of them were telling themselves that Killer was driving for her but she is the real deal. I won't be surprised to see her on the podium this season, possibly as soon as Midfield.

All in all i'm super proud of everyone this round and lets keep the momentum into round 2.

Your Captain
  16. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Sorry guys I kinda dropped the ball on the Joker pick for round 1. I remembered about it at around lap 15 so we only got 14 points with Crunch as our auto pick so we lost a few points there from what we could have had. I'm always open to suggestions for the Joker so if you see someone that is super quick in practice let me know.
  17. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    :sleep:
    Footlong_warrior and SPL Racing like this.
  18. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Sorry I missed Sunday night guys, didn't know season was starting. Where are we this week?
  19. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    That's alright Max, sometimes this thing called life gets in the way of more important things like car racing. This week we are at Midfield raceway. Check your div 7 thread for regs
  20. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    I wasn't busy, just didn't know we were starting this week. Saw the regs etc but no start date.