GT6 (Cancelled) Raceonoz.com WEC LMP1 Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Beau_Albert, Mar 21, 2015.

?

When would you like this series to be ran?

Poll closed Apr 10, 2015.
  1. Saturday Nights

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. Friday Nights

11 vote(s)
    57.9%
  1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I know they will at Laguna, I'm also referring to the rest of the rounds too. 2+2 = 4 as well.
  2. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

The only possible track it could effect would be fuji. I believe beau's going to revise BoP for Le Mans in which case fuel usage rates will definitely need to be accounted for as the toyota uses roughly 85 litres to the Mazdas 100 which a) reduces the number of pits required and b) reduces total re fueling time by 3s per 100 litres the mazda uses.
  3. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Just one compolsary stop tonight :)
    Yep ill be redoing BOP for Le Mans. Will be more precise considering the specs only need to work for one track :) For LeMans ill make a compolsary stop limit so that all cars can make it on an even number of stops
  4. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Not my best race tonight, finished last and 9 laps down, but i was tired and had 0 practice for tonight. props to Beau for another win, (also you know your having a bad race when you spin in front of the leader and they stop and wait for you to rejoin the track before they lap you). regardless, i had a heap of fun tonight and it was great racing at time. thanks for the racing tonight guys
  5. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Hugely frustrated to have missed that one, I think it would have been a great duel between Beau and I to the flag.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    WOW ... Whats this I am standing on....OH IT'S A PODIUM....LOL. That was the longest error free run I have ever had... My first really mistake was a after a couple of taps from SIK trying to get a lap back when I was pushing trying to put S45ved a lap down... Completely missed my braking point and off into the dirt at Andretti Hairpin.
    I wasn't quick by any stretch but with only 1 mistake over 70 laps I guess you are going come away with some sort of result... Unlucky DSC to Cagme ...I am sure you had me covered ...will have a look at the replay and enjoy my first podium in an open class of racing
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  7. StigsOzCousin

StigsOzCousin Rookie

PSN ID
    StigsOzCousin
    congrats Paul
  8. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    As i am PC-Less i'm unable to do the tables until Monday, so apologies for that :(
    Had one of my most perfect races ever, barley made a single error apart from a fuel mess up with just 2 laps left and car felt on rails. However the Hybrid System is slightly overpowered on rolling starts and out of corners, so the Toyota will be losing another 4bhp for Motegi :( Will update in OP, other than that all the other cars looked to be quite close? Peugeot on the front row and me and WTF had a great scrap towards the end too!
    BOP has been slightly off so i apologize for that, but the grid is beginning to come together now so a huge thank you to those who are sticking with this series despite being rough around the edges at times :)
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  9. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    [​IMG]
    Yet to make a table for it, but the teams look like:
    Mazda 66
    Toyota 60
    Peugeot 48
    Bentley 47
    Audi 17
    @Viperzed @DekGT5mad @Mustafur will we be seeing you guys racing at Motegi? Or can a Reserve get a spot?
  10. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    I think for sure I will not make it at this stage, currently busy on all the weekends for the next few weeks but ill try my best to make it for Lemans.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Good attempt on the tables beau :)
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  12. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    @Beau_Albert Yes I will be making my much anticipated debut :)
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  13. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Some family stuff has come up for friday night, so I wont be racing this friday night, but I will be back the week after
  14. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Didn't really practice again (it showed). I know laguna, so was able to get up to speed fairly quickly, but my brake pedal was playing up so was having technical difficulties :(. I feel like a mid / low 3 would have been possible in the pug, but not able to quite match the Mazda or Toyota.

It was still a reasonable race, well done to the podium. I think with a full grid of LMP1 cars at that track would be a whole lot of fun. Even a mixed class race, because its a smallish track, it keep things interesting.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  15. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    hey beau, since there wasn't much of a turn out last week will i be able to fill in? ill drive what ever car i can :D
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  16. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Sure thing mate. You can go in an Audi as they are fast but lacking drivers :(
  17. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    OP Updated with new BOP for Motegi. Toyota has a huge drop of 8bhp, while the Peugeot & Bentley gain another bhp.
    For Motegi, the race will begin with the track time set at 21:30, with a time progression of 3 @Konnor McCluskey
    Konnor McCluskey and JonoStan96 like this.
  18. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    It's not that the Toyota is too powerful, it's just the KERS boost is massively overpowered against it's non boost equipped cars as it regenerates quickly as well. Motegi has several heavy braking zones so it should give it another advantage too.
  19. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Did a few laps of Motegi.... WHATS WITH THE SPECKLED TARMAC AT NIGHT.... Extremely difficult to spot brake marks ... I was looking forward to Friday night. ..having 2nd thoughts
  20. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Yeah i know, but im hoping once the Hybrid has depleted, that the Toyota struggles to accelerate much more, therefore the Toyota will still be supreme out of corners, but as the braking zone gets near, the others will be right back on its gearbox

Yeah Motegi does have a rather weird night-time tarmac look, but i like the challenge of having completley unknown brake markers. Means there will be many sand castles by all cars! :whistling: