[COMPLETE] ROOZ AC Season 4

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Cheers using just the occlusion as the template seems like a much better idea then dealing with the wireframe,I'll also try using some pre existing skin files and use them as a reference for each panel may take the same minimal approach I barely have time to drive this week let alone try fancy things lol
    DarrenO likes this.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I have the native replay file and can upload it for you. you can clip within AC but I do it in video editing but you will have to save each clip as a separate repkay file and use screen capture software (I use Bandicam) to get editable video files.
  3. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

you werent in room 2 were you? so your video will be of the wrong race, but thanks
  4. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland Team Driver

Are the points up to date for teams & drivers in the Ladder thread?
  5. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    No still as per last weeks (R2) standings.
  6. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    It's coming, was a little issue with something. Have it sorted now.

Next week we are looking at using the Audi GT3 and the Glick from the last DLC pack. I have them loaded up on server 1 atm on Barthelowna. The guys driving the BMW can pick which car they want, the guys driving the Merc will be allocated a car in the next day or 2. Bear with me, I'm as busy as hell IRL atm, but it will be sorted.

Please let me know ideas for tracks, include the link please.
    Cherno likes this.
  7. Casper

Casper Rookie

@Anon666 I trust you ran that pronunciation by @Cherno before you used it !!
    gominiman, krunch, Cherno and 2 others like this.
  8. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I am waiting for him to rubber stamp it!?!??
    [​IMG]
    krunch, Cherno and Casper like this.
  9. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

Officially Cherno Approved
  10. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  11. Cherno

12. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

[​IMG]
    @Tovey_4saken heres a Tron themed Audi i started today, Just done 1 Side, the Wheel arches are :):):):):) to get Circles right but the Line up for Lines/Stripes as well. The glick would be easier with the Flat and square sides.
  13. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
    DarrenO, Casper, KoAStR and 7 others like this.
  14. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

I had good fun race on Monday night :). Qualified 4th and finished 4th which I'm very happy with considering the 'trauma' of the week before. It's also my highest finish so far in a ROOZ event. I was also quite lucky to avoid being caught up in Sun's warping incident on lap 2 which took out Shaun (unlucky mate). I almost went under the back of his car as it lifted way up and I must have missed him by milimetres as he spun off! Had a great battle with Cyber after he took advantage of that incident and got past me. I couldn't get back past so I decided to try some strategy and go for the undercut. An early pitstop was a gamble but it paid off. Many laps later (and thanks to Anon and Fargonz for graciously letting me through) I found myself just in front of Cyber as he exited the pits. Held him off in a tight tussle to the end. Great racing! Grats to Rotor, Sun and Cherno. Also well done Slasher on the Div2 win!!!

Here's that scary lap 2 moment...
    [​IMG]
  15. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Big testing night tonight lads. Check you team convo's and let your captain know what car you are using next round. Can't wait for Barthelowna!!!! Ewww, need to wipe down my keyboard...
    Sun Levi, Cyber_STIG_77 and Cherno like this.
  16. Cherno

17. Cherno

Server is up with a password due to high ping randoms filling it up. Pw is:bath
  18. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

What team did i get?
  19. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey Dave, you're with HTO. Results shouldn't be far away lads, @Hatfield has all the info now.

The remaining 4 rounds will be in the SGC003 (apologies to those who skinned the Audi - you can poke me in the eye one day). The fuel use around the GT3 cars is troublesome, for example the Audi has a bigger tank with twice the efficiency, the Lambo is in the middle of the 2 as well.

I realise this is all late and a bit shambolic, but I am only one person. The updates have created some issues and I wish I could have done a lot of things different, but overall we have had some good racing so far and the remaining 4 events will be good fun as well. So going forward we have a car, 4 tracks, and 36 drivers. I'm really looking forward to getting stuck into this car, especially after testing tonight.
  20. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Probably fined the Racing will be much closer with a 1 Make series.

I've finalised the Team Turtle Beach Liveries for the "Glick"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.