GT6 [Completed] 2,9,16/12 Wednesday night NASCAR

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by stucar17, Nov 23, 2015.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  3. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Don't sweat, I only just amended it.:thumbsup:
  4. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    @stucar17 @emmo46 ,Is rd. 3 Daytona road or oval? Says different in the two different threads .
    Cheers guys, see ya's tonight
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    def oval for round 3.
    arakasi- likes this.
  6. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    AWESOME!!!
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @stucar17 The average lap times I can manage over a stint is around 35 seconds and it takes 4 stops at about 25 seconds to do 100 to 110 laps (probably 5 stops for 110 laps), therefore (35 *100) + (4*25) = 3600 seconds which is exactly an hour. I reckon Bob was right on the money with 100 laps.
  8. FILO

FILO Rookie

PSN ID
    TNR_FILO
    who will be hosting?
  9. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Don't think I'm going to be available for this tonight, sorry guys
  10. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Looks like I won't make it in time either. Sorry blacko.
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Me. Stuart170773
    Will be a public room
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I already have a room up stu...

oh well joining yours
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @FILO , hatfield is setting up a room
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Once we finally got underway it was good fun. Unfortunately for me I spun last corner from 4th!!!! Well done on the win @N64TheStig007
    JonoStan96 and stucar17 like this.
  15. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Yahoo! Strategy paid off well and had to go for it when @arakasi- got around me in turn 1, saw the gap up the inside and held it, fantastic race.
    arakasi- likes this.
  16. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Couldn't see 3-4 guys, thought I was running a good race up until the last stops when there was a wall of cars I couldn't get past to really nail my lines. Somehow oversteered for the first time in the race when coming up on the last lap, held it together but tagged @Cyberstig1 a bit too heavily so sorry about that :( Congrats @N64TheStig007, though I'm sure @arakasi- would've defended harder if he could see you :whistling:
    Since round 3 is now confirmed as Daytona Oval, maybe run 20 minutes races at Daytona road, Indy road and HSR for next week's bye?
    stucar17 likes this.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    14 cars on track sure made the racing exciting, the first 70 odd laps went well but it is all down to the last stint and I didn't start my last stint well, I pitted 4th in a line of cars that pitted the same lap as me and that slowed me down on my way to my pit box which isn't really a big problem because the boost will hep get that back. But then when I rejoined I had to keep a tight line out of the pit exit to avoid cars coming into turn one and the inside apron was slippery on cold tyres and I spun across the track head first into the out side wall, I hope I didn't cause grief to any one trying to pass at the time. I was then a lap behind but the leader must have pitted soon after as the gap to the front came down dramatically and I closed on the pack and caught it just at the end of the penultimate lap. I was just starting to look at making my way through the pack when Hat had his unfortunate spin and in the melee I got slammed against the pit wall which cost a little time and dropped my speed. The boost again closed the gap for me but I just caught the pack as we went through the last corner and there was no time left to find a way through the wall of cars ahead and I finished a disappointed 10th.
    Of course others fared worse than I did with incidents on the last couple of laps and my team mate cyber seems to have come off worst and trailed in last. Team custard consequently took a big hit in the table.
    Hopefully Daytona Oval will be kinder as my last two visits there got me a win and a third.
    Cyberstig1 likes this.
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @stucar17 are the any substitutions this week and who are the non starters that will get last place points, where will the visitor Oz fit in?, I think he was using the same car as Hat/Luke
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Put oz in with blacko as a sub, and just give all other no shows last place points for the teams. Keeps it simple.