[COMPLETED] ASSETTO CORSA: Season 1.

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    just sending out a reminder that tonight's round is the sprint round consisting of 2x9 lap races. qually will be as normal for the first race and the grid order for the second race will be determined by your finishing position in race 1. As there is no way of setting the grid based on previous race results through in game settings we will have to line up out on track in the order we finished for this to work. Everyone will be required to complete their sighting lap after exiting the pits then line up in your finishing positions on the straight before eau rouge. hope this makes sense :eek: :p:)
  2. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    NOTE TO ALL:Fuel is set to OFF and tyre wear is OFF you can run with 1ltr!!
  3. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Won't be there tonight guys,had to take my father in law to the hospital, heading back there again now. Good luck.
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
  5. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I hope you and he are OK Serge.
  6. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    He gave us a big scare this arvo, ambulance and all involved, but he seems to be recovering well. Cheers mate.
  7. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Seems the driving standards are the same in sprint rounds in AC as they are in GT6 and why did slasher steal 2 grid spots for the 2nd race, if it was a mistake when setting up then the classy thing to do would be to give the spots back after the start in stead of running me off the road twice while I was trying to get back to my rightful position, choice stuff.
  8. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
  9. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Wow, send him our best wishes mate. Hope all is well.
  10. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    That would be my mistake Cob. I obviously called out the wrong name. Sorry. Given it was the first time we tried this I am sure it will run smoother next time. In saying that, I enjoyed the longer races more than the sprint so maybe we will look at dropping that. Got to find some time to think it over. I will have a look at the replay Cob, sorry it went pear-shaped, I know I ruined my own races both times.

Thanks for everyone who competed, it's been awesome to see such a big turnout for season 1. Well done K, get the No. 1 on your car son, you've earned it. Keep Monday's free lads, we will be running some fun events over the next few weeks.
    KoAStR and Peter Wise like this.
  11. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Looked in over driftoz's shoulder. Definitely some safety car moments. Ambulance was needed for start of race 2. I couldnt work out what you were doing after race 1 until I realised you were setting up the grid. Interesting racing, not a fan of the open wheelers but still good to watch. Well done guys
    Driftoz likes this.
  12. Mael

Mael Professional

View from the (far) back:

What a disaster :cry: Did not manage one lap without severe damage. Need to learn how to dodge spinning cars! In training could at least get into the 24's but in the race lapped in the 26's.

Thanks for the season, been great fun and much much better than I expected. After returning to PC games from an almost decade break, it became obvious some serious time training is going to be required. Congrads to the front guys.

Hope for a quick recovery S_Close
    S_CLOSE and KoAStR like this.
  13. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thanks to all it was a really fun series and has renewed my enthusiasm for online sim racing. Cheers to all the new blokes too hope to see you back, was a nice clean and fast grid @EdWood @Kobus Maree. @AJ.Scott, you were missed. Cheers for putting up the server bud.

Thanks to @Anon666 for putting it all together. Went pretty smooth, even without considering it was all new..... :thumbsup: Not a bad championship result for you too either. ;) Cheers @DoogleDave for organising the skins fileshare point.

That first race of this last round, with @Tovey_4saken, what a race! :eek: one of the best I've had. :cool: Awesome pace mate shame you cooked the tyres and handed me the win near the end. :thumbsup:

Gratz to @R0T0R-AU86 on his bid for the championship and a comfortable second, and @TheStig13 had some great form there too mate.

Really enjoyed the community aspect too, all the pre and post race banter, and obviously stoked with my result. :D
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Easy cob...easy....I know @Slasher personally and he isn't like what you are portraying him. I would assume he was probably not aware of the protocol etc
  15. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Race 1 Results - http://simresults.net/150323-dC8#race1result
    [​IMG]
    Race 2 Results - http://simresults.net/150323-C9O#race1result
    [​IMG]

@Hatfield half points for each. I've done an overall standings for the round here, perhaps someone can double check: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30424967/ROOZ/ROOZ AC S1 R7.xlsx
    Note that Edwood, Insaneozzy, Steve Crossland, S_Close, Phil Routledge, grkinn, Oblisc and Doogle Dave were non-starters. Weird they are on the results, I guess for some reason the server results are populating all 24 slots....
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  16. Fargonz

Fargonz Rookie

Excellent race last night, probably the funnest of the season for me.
    Did anyone have any luck with the replay file? AC crashes when I try load them...
  17. Fargonz

Fargonz Rookie

Nevermind.. seems my game crashes when I load any replay
  18. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I did double check, and found some discrepancies which I have corrected. Final table up soon
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thanks Hat it was getting late and I was being given a hurry up... :confused: Fortunately no utensils were thrown, this time. :roflmao:
    Anon666 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.