GT6 [COMPLETED] Econobox Cup

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Mustafur, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Dont think I did to bad after doing no laps prior to the race. Got in Mus told me where to line up. And we went.
    But that last race if you ever get the chance to watch the replay watch my whole race to see what happen in the early laps compared to where I finished and the last lap, I was happy to get 5th after what happened in the first 3 laps, but when I caught smoke and saw zamp and n64 have problems. Thats when it got exciting.
  2. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Wasn't so much problems on that last lap lol, I didn't expect n64 to slow after the lag tap and I tried to hurry him up with beeping but then I saw the other two coming so just tried hurrying myself. Didn't work out well but wouldn't have made the diff in the end anyway.
  3. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    1 point decided the championship lol, i knew it was close but wow.
  4. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Is that even with drop round?
  5. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Ah k so even if I did just go on the last lap (and consequently get 2nd), I wouldve been ahead by 2 but my drop round is a 4th and 8th compared to yours which was this round (5th and 8th). That would've tied us and you would've won anyway with your number of wins.
  6. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Thanks Emmo....and congrats goes to you also for taking out the 2nd Drivers championship!
    I was hoping to be a little more competitive in the last round but you were too good. Thoroughly deserved win mate!

And what great fun that series was. Considering the cars were not something we'd all usually choose to drive it really brought out the spirit of ROOZ with lots of close, hard racing. Thanks to all who participated and made this the memorable and enjoyable event it was!

Looking forward to the next series Musta :)
  7. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I'm a bit disappointed I only got over my hatred for FF for this race since it was on my favourite PD track, as that was some great racing. Anon's wooly Focus was miles too fast to keep up, 2 easy victories for him and well deserved. I'm sorry to those who I ruined with lag (getting really tired of having to say that) and cheers to Zamps for the battles in both races.
  8. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    I thought I could hold fast boy out on that last lap of race 2, you were catching me pretty easy. Well deserved podium mate! The 64/Zamps incident certainly mixed it up a lot. For a second I thought I might snatch second, but came out worse off from the mix up.

Got a lag punt in race 1 while no where near anyone??!! But did have some great clean racing with Joe, real gentlemans racing, with Both of us giving each other room. Watching the speedo going backwards up hill at 100% throttle was painful as but seemed to make up a little in the rock canyon section.

Great series Mus, last couple of races I have been in no mans land, not quick enough to play with the div1 guys and quicker than the second drivers... A lot of lonely laps took a bit of fun out it, but when the battles were on it was intense!
    Having not driven last nights track in that config before, or done any testing bar two or three laps before griding up, Im pretty happy with how I drove.... Even with 4 gentleman jacks to warm up lol.
    Anon666 likes this.
  9. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I had the Bundy Bear riding shotgun last night Scotty, he helped push me up the hills.
    smokinscotty likes this.
  10. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

I was a man on a mission once I got lag punted twice in the early laps. I didn't breath when I came out of the tunnel amd saw zampi slowing all the way to the finish line
  11. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    He's a talented bear that one, he was at my place as well.
  12. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I've updated the Champ tables, I'd forgotten about dropped rounds.
  13. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    If Zamps, Emmo, Anon and Doogle could PM me there game requests(except Zamps) and your postal address i can get them sent out ASAP

Have atleast 3 prefrences as ill take Emmos choice first then team danongle.
  14. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Still waiting for anon and zamps to give me their addresses so i can send everything at once.
  15. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Sorry yeah getting postal address when I get home later, dont know of by heart will get it soon.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  16. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    What have I won??
  17. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    You won a game from the list on OP, select your top 3 in priority incase others have choosen the same game.
  18. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Jeez don't get kidnapped any time soon lol.
  19. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Bugger, busted not reading the whole OP again... I mean, that's right, slipped my mind!?!?!
  20. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Lool ive only used this addresd once, cant remember at all.