GT6 [COMPLETED] Full weather/damage series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    To be honest I would like to start 8:30ish but I need my kids in bed and they are not always so accommodating. You could still attend and miss the last race each night if you'd prefer.
    If we have a few people who can't stay until late, maybe we could score the best 3 of 4 results each night (like a drop round within each round)
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    FYI for practice tomorrow, @garyw61 has agreed to host, so make sure he is on your friends list.
  3. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
  4. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    It's my sons first birthday today so I will probably run a little late so for practice tracks feel free to choose anything in the list.
  5. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    You are waiting for Hatfield to accept Rotor?
  6. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    no, you mate! lol
  7. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Yeah, I thought that's what you were saying, but asked because you have been on my list for a couple of weeks now.

It might pay you to restart your PS3?
  8. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    never mind... I'm an idiot... LOL :\
  9. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    be there soon guys
  10. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Room open
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thanks for the practice tonight guys.
    So a few changes:
    car is now Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Touring Car as the RX-7 was horrible in wet conditions.
    Race will start at 50% weather and track wetness with changeability of 3.
    As the race start countdown happens, you will notice the track to either start to dry out or dampen and starting on slicks is still pretty grippy. plus the 4WD means if it starts to dampen and you have started on slicks, that you can make it to the pits easily to change tires.
    WAC, MINT_GTR and garyw61 like this.
  12. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I love me some changeable weather, I'll put my hand up to race but I don't think the time or date will suit me very well.
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I'll put you down as interested. As for the time not suiting you, we will probably have a drop race per night if you are running late or cannot stay late.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  14. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I am thinking it is going to get a bit late for me too Hatfield, especially if we have network isssues etc. Is maybe keeping the wear/fuel on very fast and having 4 x 10 minute races an option?
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Well since you are hosting, then that sounds fine. The 10min practice races we had were pretty awesome so I will update OP.
  16. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I reckon weather at start should be 60% or more so its at least raining hard enough to maintain initial surface water level from there it can either go up or go down.
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    with the changeability set lower to 3, it does not change as fast, and the track is still wet in areas.
    Also with the GTR, you can still floor it off the start without wheelspin in those conditions and it won't snap on you.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  19. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Hatfield , I'm not in this, sorry. If I am free I might jump in some times but Tuesdays are hard for me.
  20. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Tuesday 9th start is my vote.