GT6 [COMPLETED] Global Rallycross - 10/2, 17/2, 24/2, 3/3

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by skywalker, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I will try to update tables once last nights results are posted
  2. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
  3. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Round 3

Eiger nordwand - Dirt
    1 - CAGM
    2 - S54VED
    3 - Mustafur
    4 - disturboed
    5 - beau
    6 - fastboy
    7 - BMW
    8 - TB
    9 - SickSkillz
    10 - CAB-77
    11 - Jono

Eiger nordwand - Road
    1 - sickskillz
    2 - disturboed
    3 - BMW
    4 - CAB-77
    5 - CAGM
    6 - Mustafur
    7 - S54ved
    8 - Beau
    9 - TB
    10 - Jono
    11 - slowboy

Chamonix Mini
    1 - Beau
    2 - CAGM
    3 - fastboy
    4 - sickskillz
    5 - BMW
    6 - Mustafur
    7 - S54ved
    8 - disturboed
    9 - TB
    10 - CAB-77
  4. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Well mustafur was 1st of the non-wall riders ;) So you ended up 3rd if it was down to skill :D

But its true the rules were that there arent any track limits and I guess wall riding sorta falls into that category.

TBH I really enjoyed the rally racing, its quite a change of pace. Maybe mid year might do a series and work through the rally track in GT6 with these group B cars (because they are cool!).
  5. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Its your series mate, its your call. But as I said, I'll stand corrected it's legit when I see Petter Solberg do it in the next round of GRC, Taking advantage of track limits and in-game physics deficiencies are 2 different things IMO, but as I said, your call and will accept it.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  6. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    BTW, just noticed what you did for Race 2 there P11. LOLZ
  7. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    ROC eligibility criterial dictate that race 3 will either have to use penalties for those guilty of wall riding(cheating in my book) or just excluding the results for that race altogether.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  9. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Man didn't realise my lead woulda been that big!!! Some nice consistent top 5s next week should seal it
  10. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Ok I've thought about it a lot and have decided a 30sec penalty will be added to all the wall riders (which from the fast laps it was quite clear). Will let you know how this effects the results.
  11. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Wow, i'm really raking these penalties in lately o_O 2 in 2 races for me!!
  12. Konnor McCluskey

Well what's the point of having a no track limits rule if your just gonna penalise us? Do we get penalties for every other race we cut the corners or anything like that? Just defeats the purpose of the series, I only started wall riding cos a lot of people were doing it and I was losing positions because of it. #feelingconfused
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  13. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    I'm accepting the penalty, this is my relaxing series lol, don't need do drama haha, but i do believe its kinda unfair to penalize us when A) No one said we couldn't B) No one even mentioned it before hand C) There is no rules for this series regarding corner etiquette D) Everyone had the option to do it so its not like it was an unfair advantage we had over anyone else E) Alot of us ( myself included ) only did it because we were losing time to others using it F) I'm wondering if i can fill the entire alphabet with Reasons..... better not!!! Thats just my 2cents but i don't mind either way it goes :) #WasntTryingToStartAWar
  14. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  15. Konnor McCluskey

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that means no ramming opponents into walls? Lol we were riding the wall not ramming it haha I'm not having a go at anyone as its all good fun but yea I think what beau said is very accurate
  16. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    This is getting spammy real quick.... lol. Yeah my interpretation is no putting others into the wall as the sentence above it is about contact, as is the sentence below. From my knowledge Wall riding was never discussed and if it was, i think its plain to see it wasn't well known! Im going to stop because i don't want any arguments!! But yeah, its all in good fun and its a big change from the normal style of ROOZ so no matter the outcome, lets just enjoy hammering Group B Monsters into a 360 on the front straight of some amazing tracks :D
  17. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Its true that rules are very 'loose' in this series, due to the nature of the racing. However, wall riding works against what this series is about which is sliding about in high power cars and trying to stay in control. I know there are a couple of people wanting ROC eligibility so in an effort to keep everything in check this penalty was decided upon.

It may not effect the final results. But I'll post the updated results later.
  18. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Since when in ROOZ do we wall-ride (regardless of the series?). That basically just goes against absolutely everything we as a community stand for.

May as well start wall-riding in the Sunday races too as that's not explicitly banned in the rules either, going by that logic. :mad:
    t_b_williams and JonoStan96 like this.
  19. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Updated results:

Chamonix Mini
    1 - Beau
    2 - CAGM
    3 - Mustafur
    4 - S54ved
    5 - fastboy
    6 - sickskillz
    7 - disturboed
    8 - TB
    9 - BMW
    10 - CAB-77
  20. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    I wall rode and i think CAGM did too..... so i believe Mustafur is your race winner