GT6 [COMPLETED] Nascar series 3 ?

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by stucar17, Nov 13, 2013.

1. bjh1012

bjh1012 Bruce Hale Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    Postponing ? would not here of it Stu me & jo-90 have the jumbo booked & cars on there way over $$$$$
    WAC and fRZn like this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  3. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    :( ok so great I'm getting Sunday and Monday off but Sunday BBQ has been scheduled for tea time so the best chance for being near the front in a Nascar race is unfortunately going to be missed. Sorry emmo can't be helped. It was supposed to be lunch :( ;(
  4. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Only eight more cancellations and i'm on pole!
    bjh1012 likes this.
  5. bjh1012

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    Yea if my net stays on might get 8'th joe good night out for me lol
  6. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I could be late. Will let you guys know. Bbq for tomorrow is now today.
  7. bjh1012

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    You having lammm chops on the Bbq T666
  8. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    You leave the girls out of it BJ!!
    bjh1012 likes this.
  9. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    No probs, Ad, enjoy a beer for me huh.
    Ad2mny and bjh1012 like this.
  10. bjh1012

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    I will try to keep up with you emmo just to keep you honest mate if internet sticks with me lol
    emmo46 likes this.
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Should be an interesting race, about 1 h 35m of cut and thrust motor racing. I'm looking forward to rubbin door handles with ya BJ
  12. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Sorry lads, guests only just left. We coulda had it Stumbles!!
  13. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Not to worry mate, 4 laps from home, Serg and myself out in front... We both spun and wrecked tyres. Was good fun though, sweating a bit though, bit warm here today and the stress of concentrating for 90 mins...lol
  14. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    sorry for ruining everybodys race. it all looked smooth on my end except for one occasion.
    divide my points amongst everyone who turned up please. i dont want any glory for being the guy to avoid.
  15. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    No worries Scotty, fun was had and not your fault anyhow. Good to have you racing mate.
  16. bjh1012

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    All good here mate smoking i know how you feel bud no sheep stationing lost all good
  17. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah scotty, no worries mate, good win.

Lag is something that unfortunately we all have to deal with at some stage and the guys were fine about it. Its just one of those things, so you will be awarded full points mate.

The good thing with the league races is that without "boost" on, you tend to get a bit of field spread so any lag spikes are generally missed by most of the field. Its a bit different in a pack on the oval though ! Was good fun, we finished in a pack so really it ended up a good race and the top 4 were split by only .2 of a sec i think. I was 2 laps down at one stage, so everyone had a chance i reckon ;)

All good. I assume you have tried everything bar tying your testicles to a barbed wire fence for a solid connection ? !!!

COL, WHAT A RACE MATE. FANTASTIC TO SEE YOU LEADING FOR SO LONG, AND HAVING A GREAT BATTLE AT THE END FOR THE PODIUM :) :D GREAT TO SEE.

Will get to the ladder tomorrow guys (today) !! and make the results official. All the no shows will be awarded points for last position.

Thanks for everyone's support, been another series that has gone down to the wire, and had some great battles.

anon and i will get a time sorted out for the draw of the turtle Beach headset in the next few days.

Cheers
    Stu
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Sorry ad, I was in the lead bunch with a lap to go and positioning myself for the draft to the finish when I ran out of fuel. Up to that point I had managed to mostly avoid scotty and only got two lag hits, did smash into the wreckage of others that had been lag hit a couple of times though. It was a thrilling 109 laps for me. I actually put three more litres than was recommended and still came up 3 litres short. I guess my efforts to save fuel up to that point had skewed the computers calculations.
  19. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    I hear ya Emmo, I had to pit with 3 laps to go :(, and it told me to put 1 litre in, did that and still ran out with half a lap to go.
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Congratulations to Scotty for the win and to Warrior for yet another championship under the belt. I spent all my race shadowing Warrior and keeping clear of Scotty. At one point towards the end I was battling three M & M cars, it was like being in lolly shop.
    Ad2mny likes this.