GT6 [COMPLETED] ONE OFF PRIZE EVENT (Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track '13 P2P NOS)

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Ad2mny, Apr 7, 2014.

?

Which Track?

1. Brands Hatch

61.5%
  2. Trial Mountain

38.5%
  3. Other (state in thread)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    OMFG XD
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I remember a poem about that, wasn't Fellatio at some bridge??
  3. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    What about trouser friendly kiss? Hmmm doesn't quite roll off the tongue the same, so to speak lol. Sorry I missed your post did you do any practice? I've been flat out setting my boat up for Easter haven't had time to check in. I could be up for a bit tonight (Sunday) if anyone is interested in joining come on down.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I see what you did there... XD
  5. JAKO155

JAKO155 Rookie

PSN ID
    Producer634
    Can I join? :)
  6. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Sure. Do you have a headset or will you be competing for one?
  7. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Ok so here's the official set up

Get your Hyundai. Put the aero kit and rear wing on it. I bought a custom rear wing and fiddled with the novelty adjustments till it looked almost but not entirely like what you can buy non custom anyway, but it sure wasn't a waste of time at all. Buy some NOS. Change your wheels if you like. If you are competing for the headset, please paint your car yellow so it stands out. All others whatever colour you like. Go to your settings and turn rear downforce down to 5 (lowest setting) and NOS to full. Tyres are sports mediums. The room will be set at PP 472 - MAX POWER 360 -MIN WEIGHT 1552. The room settings have to be tuning allowed for NOS, so I am just gonna have to trust everyone not to tune your car beside what I have stated above. And that is it basically. I'm cutting so e laps at Brands now seems to be the track we'll be running and the car is much better than I expected. Looking at the 2nd at this stage, which is the Friday after SOO. Let me know if this suits ASAP and we'll make it official. Cheers.
  8. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Your putting a lot of trust in everyone to stick to not chucking on all the non pp effecting mods like clutch and brakes, it may be safer to just allow tuning if you insist on using no2.
  9. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I'm looking at the entry list and I don't see anyone there that I believe would not stick to the rules. I can almost predict the podium even lol. I think it will be ok. I don't have the time to tweak suspension, diff, gear ratios and what-not to get a perfect setup that would compete with Mustafurs much acclaimed tuning abilities. It should be ok mate.
  10. JAKO155

JAKO155 Rookie

PSN ID
    Producer634
    I will
    be competing for one :)
    But it will be hard cos I'm from div5
  11. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    So my headset has been deciding whether it has wanted to work for a while now and it has finally thrown in the towel :mad: so if I could join that would be awesome. :)

As we have a mix of entrants from all Divs, maybe we could handicap the faster guys with a handicap start time based on possible lap time difference between each other (like ROC i guess). That way everyone would have a fair crack at winning, just a thought :)
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  12. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Completely agree with mint. Without a handicap mint has it in the bag from those competing for the headset, plus Colin deserves a decent crack.
  13. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Firstly, this is definitely a fun event. A quick check of the replay can show those running different ride heights and/or engine mods, but really don't bother, it'll ruin the fun. Secondly, I would be happy to run a lotto draw to decide who wins the headset out of those wanting to win them, then it won't matter who comes in first. The only other option is to toy with weight or power handicaps (can't use a time handicap because the NOS is too hard to factor in), although that does require a fair bit of testing...Ad's, you up for it??
    Ad2mny likes this.
  14. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    Yeah that's alot of testing required for a "fun event" intended in the first place :oops: so I am more than happy for a lotto draw to decide the headset :) maybe we could have a more tickets for a higher place system??
    Also comeandgetme, giggle gas and I will be interesting, expect plenty of brands hatch beach trips from me haha :confused::D
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  15. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I like the lotto draw, with the differing divs competing it would be a bit one sided. So if you compete you'll be in the draw. I like it.

Also, I think 2 15 lap sprint races with reverse grid could be the go, 10 laps is over too soon. Thoughts?
  16. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Sounds brilliant
  17. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    If more people want to compete for the headset I would be happy to step aside and let them compete if the room gets too full.
  18. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Cheers emmo but looks like we'll be ok so far.
  19. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Ill go as competing for headset, my crappy sony one is not good enough as is, add the fact i lost the earpiece that keeps it on my ear.
  20. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    What does everyone think about the 2nd of may?