GT6 [Completed] ROOZ Local Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Doing final changes to mine atm, will be up shortly :)
  2. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Elevation was getting there but too fiddle, so Stu's circuit is relatively flat :/ still seeming nice though :)
    stucar17 likes this.
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
    Randm90 likes this.
  4. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    "Circuit du Stu" version 1.0 is complete! Will post a link tomorrow when I have access to a laptop (in the morning around 7:30) :)

At about 5:00 I'll bring out a V2.0 which will be identical just with nicer kerb placements as some stuffed up whilst fixing a corner :/
  5. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    stucar17 and Randm90 like this.
  6. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Thanks Jono, love ya! :p:D:D
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    so v1.0 isn't the final product?
  8. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    When is V2.0 of Stu's track coming?
  9. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    It is an identical circuit so practising on it is fine, it's just better kerb placement
  10. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    The track keeps failing to transfer guys, will keep trying

Update: Track has transferred, jumping on now so I can post V2.0 :) sorry about the wait guys
  11. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Try force quitting the app, and sign out/in of PSN.
    Randm90 likes this.
  12. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    V2.0 up on my page now! :)
  13. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
  14. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Am trying to get myself sorted now guys, not too far away.
    Randm90 likes this.
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  16. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    I'll have a late entry, just for this first round maybe got nothing else to do :p
    JonoStan96 and stucar17 like this.
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Nice turn out tonight even though some forgot.
    Great job on the track @Randm90 and well done on the win @N64TheStig007 . It felt like you or @B-Spec Bob could've won it at any stage (with maybe a slight chance for me) and a chance for @Viperzed if he didn't have to go to sleep.

1hr felt like good hard work so I hope people are happy with the length.

Bring on next week!!!
  18. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    I'm still unsure how I won that race, seeings I started last after the game took ages to load all of the cars and the controls were unresponsive in the menu.

That said it was still an unhappy 1st lap after being taken out in the opening skirmish. I just had to drive clean laps and picking off other cars along the way. The track and car made overtaking extra difficult, and it certainly was elbows out all the way.

I decided to stop early as I believed the undercut would work a treat, and sure enough it did. Bob would close considerably, but I felt I could hold him off if he got close. Thankfully I kept the tyres in check and cruised for the win.

Having driven Bryan's track, it looks even more difficult with corners coming out of nowhere, so it will be another interesting race.
  19. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    A punishing track with many reducing-radii corners meant going a tiny bit late on the brakes resulted in losing a handful of seconds fishtailing on the grass. But probably the biggest loss was from a lag punt into the wall, just 2 corners before my pit stop costing me about 10 seconds. Set the race FL shortly after but as the tyres wore down it became difficult to be consistent on the brakes again so was unable to catch back up to @N64TheStig007 quickly enough as the timer ran out. Looking forward to next week's race :thumbsup:
  20. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Argh, darn bedtimes. What a cracker of a race though! Had a terrible quali but quickly used my changed Brake Bias to outbrake many into the top 3. Had a good battle with @X-WTF_MAN-X with or without my horrid understeer. Pushed up to second with another great battle with @B-Spec Bob and @Hatfield , @N64TheStig007 soon joined us and suddenly I was a smallweight somehow managing with the heavies. By this point it was about time to get off so I pitted for fresh tires in hope of setting a FL.....Nope.....Pitted for another set thanks to a suggestion from hat and would've gotten it had Bob not taken another 3 tenths off his time :( Great Racing however and I can't wait for next week. Just hoping that it starts a little earlier this time.
    X-WTF_MAN-X likes this.