GT6 [COMPLETED] ROOZ VS ANZGT Team event #2 -Its our turn!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by carn_the_pies, Jan 29, 2014.

?

What type of car?

Poll closed Jan 30, 2014.
  1. GT300 'S

35.7%
  2. GT500'S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Street cars -Please add a response

50.0%
  4. Other -Please add your response

14.3%
  1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    If this falls over we can let the dust settle and then maybe have a few races with the PUREGT guys.

PureGT_muzz raced with us for a season and is a very clean racer, and would organise a good bunch of guys. I might put out a few feelers and see what he says.
    WAC, Cyber_STIG_77 and zampli like this.
  2. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Was going to say that stu, I just checked their site and remember a while ago us versus puregt was a possibility.
  3. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    We did this concept versus M1k1's old crew back in early 2011 (ITR ) they lasted 2 races and disbanded after Beau, leeboy and outtangst tore up the poduim.
    Maybe we just need to reach a common ground and stick with it.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    leave it with me and we will see what i can come up with.

Something fun, something easy and something that will want us coming back for more.

I will email Muzz and see if he is still keen, and also make sure there is no one in his leagues that were involved in last nights series.
  5. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    There are plenty of leagues out there with decent people, i was just amazed these guys operate like this.

I have raced with and so have some other members here with great leagues such as:
    OZ Racing Series
    OLR(Online racing.co)
    Ozcomobros
  6. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    I left a post in Oz racing Series Forum, hopefully we could try it with them.

Currently me, Rotor, Warrior and Hatfeild have raced or still racing with them weekly.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
    stucar17 likes this.
  7. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Even better would be to get them all and have a few cars for each team and have a championship for the best league in oz.

That would probably be dreaming though, but im sure most of those i mentioned would be interested in such a thing.
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  8. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I remember that, we used an M3 too...on sport tyres of all things would you believe!
  9. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    The admin at OzCoMoBros is keen to do this:

Psn: velly
  10. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Unfortunate what went down last night but I think we should race them again. Since kenty didn't find the regs "fun" we could make it 2x15 lap races with the second being a reverse grid and with the race shorter we could have tyre wear on. He wasn't even willing to do 1 race different from what he normally does and race on something other than racing softs.

N64, you were driving really really well and i saw what happened to zapli so I didn't want to get too close to your bumper so I was weaving all over the place. The lag is a big issues though and to find a solution to what's causing the lag maybe we should create a database about everyone's connection and see if we find a common problem.

Towards the end of the race I did manage to get a 6.5.
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  11. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Honestly it's not worth the effort when it comes to Kenty.

I participated in one of his leagues because it was an open lobby and the racing was High Boost with RS tyres at Apricot hill with GT500s, I didn't have time to actually see the regs before it started and well let's just say it wasn't 'fun' for me lol.
  12. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

I can tell you Kenty was never going to do it said it from day dot, but some of us tend to like racing on different regs sometimes. Such as hezza and my self.

It was a shame I got lag punted from turn 2 because in the laps where I wasn't battling someone or pushing to hard I was consistently doing .08:3's.
    I personally would like to do more of this type of racing.
  13. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    You guys could always join our sunday league :).

In a perfect world all of us sim racers would all be under the one site, eg CANZOMS (Confederation of Australian and New Zealand Online Motorsport) the title would need more working on though.
    carn_the_pies and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  14. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Feel free to join our Sunday league fastboy. This season isn't a road car on sports tyres but more than likely next season should be :)
    This season we are running a stock BRZ gt3 base model on RH tyres, this Sunday will be round 2 and with the drop round rule you haven't missed much. You can find how to qualify here http://raceonoz.com/forums/joining-a-league.14/
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  15. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

I will do that tomorrow, I can't promise that I will be there every time, as I am only home every second night. But will definitely have a go, I have had you guys ask me like 3 times to join, so I will give in and have a go.
  16. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Welcome aboard ;)