Division 1 SEASON 13

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 15, 2013.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Wow, I'm impressed OverDrivve, your pace has improved heaps since Season 11!
  2. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Lol right back to "Div 3" pace, still enjoyed the panoramic drive ;)
  3. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Great race last night tek, you certainly had the elbows out and on a tuff track to pass on it made for some close "rubbins racin" action. :)
  4. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Please continue Warrior...great job so far! :)
    I have to work again tonight so i won't have enough time to review the replay.
    Thanks
    Ad2mny likes this.
  5. OverDrivve

OverDrivve Rookie

PSN ID
    OverDrivve
    Thanks! Its definitely been worth sticking to it!
    And well done to you, I think you're the first member to spell my username right haha;)
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  6. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Not much action for yours truly tonight, but Warrior and Musta went at it for 41 laps. Great season boys, well done Warrior, Musta you guys were too fast. Big thanks to Cyber for hosting and also putting in the hard yards with Stu and Clevo to get this season up and running. GT6 S1, I want you all back on track for that boys!! Don't go getting fat and slow over Christmas!!!
    [​IMG]
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Had a good race again tonight. Big difference for me was that I didn't bin it anywhere. !

Was so excited I finally got my first class win of the season I forgot to save the replay ...... Der.

Think I qualified in my usual 6th or 7th. Had a good start and then just settled into looking after my tires and seeing what everyone did around me. I was slotted in behind vendal, cyber and corzza by lap 11, and followed them round, with Gary just behind.

Cyber pitted first, on lap 11, and I can't remember what happened to ven and corzza, because when I pitted at the end of 14, I managed to get out ahead of all of them.

Everything a bit of a blur after that, I pitted for the last time on lap 29I think , with cyber sliding past as I exited, but he was on older tires so I managed to get past on the front straight with about 10 to go. Ven was also just up the road, but he pitted as well, so the road was clear, but with tek and corzza hunting me down.

With 5 to go I could see Kermit slowly gaining from about 4 secs back, and I nearly choked with a very rough lap on 39, but I think tek must have had an issue next lap as the gap slightly widened, to about 3 secs with 1 to go.

Last lap I just tried to stay as smooth as I could , and managed to get to the line about 1.5 secs ahead of tek and corzza for 4th overall. Congrats to W, musta and anon for the podium.

Well Done to warrior for his division 1 championship win. Also to musta, both have raced close, but very fair and it's a real credit to both of you the way you go about things.

I think in class B, congrats to corzza, well deserved mate.

Thanks to cyber for hosting each week, and to everyone for the little battles and great racing we had over the course of this season. I hope we see you all back for GT6 season 1 in the new year. Stay tuned for some big announcements !!

Cheers
    Stu
    Cyber_STIG_77, Ad2mny and OverDrivve like this.
  8. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Not happy being disconnected...right now PSN can suck it!
    stucar17, Ad2mny and JonoStan96 like this.
  9. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Was looking forward to one last shootout in GT5. PSN can lick the backside of my sweaty nutsack.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  10. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    I actually think the problem for me, is not PSN, it's the GT servers themselves. Every other game works fine, but every Sunday it seems to stuff up. A bit pathetic of myself to finish the season with a collossally high 0 points, but oh well.
  11. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    What a way to end season 13 and the GT5 league. It was such a really intense battle between myself and mustafur for pole and throughout the whole race. A very big thank you is needed for you guys that host, organise and run this league, you guys do an awesome job.

During my race at the start I was able to pull alongside mustafur into the 1st corner and then hold the outside and move into the lead at the exit of turn 3. Nearing the 1st round of stops I was able to pull a margin of about 2 seconds, Mustafur pitted 1st on lap 13 and was able to get the undercut on me and move back into the lead.

The 2nd stint was just as intense as the 1st with both of us mirroring each others lap times trying to get the most out of our cars. Nearing the 2nd round of stops it was now my turn to try the undercut, but just before I was going to pit on lap 26 I ran wide on the 2nd last corner costing me about a second thus ruining my chance to retake the lead.

During the 3rd stint on lap 29, while in the lead mustafur received a cut penalty at turn 4 gifting me the lead, but I new it was not over as my tyres were a lap older and soon enough he was challenging for the win going in turn 1 on lap 39. I have to apologise to mustafur here because at the the time after initially blocking the inside line I was moving my car back to the racing line and I had though that I had left enough room for mustafur on the outside, but looking back at the replay this clearly wasn't the case.

With now 3 days left for GT^ can't wait for the new GT6 league in the new year.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  12. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    It was an epic race, i didn't really have an issue with your defensive move though.
    emmo46 and stucar17 like this.
  13. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Final prize of the season, what special paint would you like Stu?
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks stig, but no need really.......

Other than nascar series (are you racing?) wont be on gt5 much at all.......GT6 tomorrow !! :D

Although, i do have race of champions........something flash yellow i can run in that !
  15. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Can anyone make the final round replay available so I can do a final report for Rooz News. Cheers
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I didn't save the replay :(
    Musta ?
  17. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I can try, but it seems whenever I do it I does fail y'all.
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    lol, am sure you will be fine anon, sounds good though !
  19. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    I got it but not sure I can send till later tonight.

Also theres an error on the ladder, it says warrior got pole for deep forest but it was me.
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok, sorry mate, i guessed !!!!