Division 1 - Season 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 7, 2018.

1. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Judging by tonight's racing you might be better off racing in public rooms. They take people out all the time!:p
  2. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Only time I actually hit someone was you at Silverstone, I had 400ping to everyone in the room and could see there was a few lag touches going on so I left....
  3. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    I like your signature writing and pic Juzzy! :thumbsup:
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  4. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Thanks fellah. As soon as I know the tracks, it will be hot lap time. I'll try to do one each week.
    SUBGTRACER and Spidey_11 like this.
  5. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Will try and get on Sunday night, next week I'm up at Bathurst for the #B12hr when meet & greet is happening.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  6. Stozz

Stozz Rookie

2:18:697 is my personal best but average around the high 2:19's if that helps ya but in saying that it is my home track lol
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    sorry havnt been on much guys......getting smashed at work atm....... monday night did a heap of testing for the track list with Ads and am still only 80% through...should be sorted by sunday though for release at meet and greet......
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    also guys....stilll yet to finalise the following drivers
    @KerbRider22
    @nathan888 (psn nathan hacket)
    @Mick Williams (psn ridgeback336)
    @Adam Wyman
    @Ben ransom

If anyone can help with their div placement would be a help ;)....am drowning at the moment

ALSO: ROOM HOSTS ARE NEEDED TO BE CONFIRMED :
    DIV 1 - Stu
    DIV 2 - ?
    DIV 3 - ?
    Div 4 - ?
    ANYONE with a strong connection able to put their hand up ???
    Stu
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  9. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    I think Adam will be jumping on tonight....
    I can backup for you, have always had good connection on race night
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Have placed him D2 at this stage....Also, as for hosting, am keen for you to just concentrate on your driving. I do appreciate the offer, but will use V8 as the back up at this stage.

Just a little more info on the regs guys.....have updated the OP with the following
    - There WILL be a compulsory pit stop this season....
    - Tire wear will be on AUTHENTIC
    - Fuel will be on REAL

Now before you jump down my throat and say "but we dont need tyres so a pit stop is a waste of time" i am keen to build on the options available to us, season on season.....This way we can make sure there are no issues with the stops (have seen 0 issues in all my testing and prac races) and drivers in all divs can get used to the game options and the way the pits work. I would rather this than an "all out' assault on the pits where it turns into a crap fight because we dont understand how it all works. I am hoping that next season we can include tyre changes through wear rates. I am looking at a 'wet to dry' which will require a tyre change, so it will be interesting to see if there are any issues created there...

Just to reinforce the following
    - With 'manual pit lane' ON, i have seen NO issues with AI taking over the car as we had in PCARS 1
    - you can get your pit stop down to 1.3 sec by adding 1L of fuel and not taking tyres...you also need to turn off all pit repairs
    - You need to select your desired 'saved' strategy before qual, and check its selected still before you 'ready up' for the race
    - If you dont have 'pit limiter' mapped, your car will stay at 59 KPH after the control line, and exiting your pit pay
    - You MUST be at 60 KPH at the control line or you WILL be penalised by the game...

I will have the track list and regs out sunday night before the meet and greet ..... any adjustments to the regs may be made before the first round if required....its not without precedent for me to have missed something with track temp etc :rolleyes:
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  11. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Div 2 seems about right from tonight’s pace :thumbsup:
  12. autech91

autech91 Professional

13. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    2 wheels on the ripple strip, or 2 wheels inside the white line if no ripply thingies ;)
    Spidey_11 and autech91 like this.
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah, usual league rules....as rhino said above....
    - Can run over ripple strips and have inside tyres on ripple strips, same rule for white lines.

I will outline in driver briefings any adjustments to that....or where there may be places on certain tracks of an adjustment to that rule.
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  15. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    How do you police this stu. ? Are we looking at track limits in the future , most seem ok that I have run online

Pretty hard to see who’s cutting track limits when all cars are on track in qualy and racing
    stucar17 likes this.
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    its a bit of a self regulation thing, but this is how we have always done it......If someone sees a driver blatantly cutting, we would expect them to be questioned for the room captains to have a look at .... if caught (they will be penalised).....has happened in the past, and i will be asking / reminding drivers to act as stewards during Qual and the race....

Have to say though, most drivers are pretty good, and only a few that are looked at a little more closely ;)
  17. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Some tracks are open to exploitation big time . Not real big on trusting humans to do the right thing .
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    some are, but can trace them using lap times, and unless there is someone running on their own, the drivers around them are pretty good at letting us know if someone is cheating....As i said though, would like to think that our guys are all above board....and anyone caught will be penalised heavily..... last time it happened was a driver who didnt know the track limits rule and was DSQ from the round..... i have faith in our members ;)
  19. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Fair enough .
  20. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Good thing there are not many humans here especially in div 1