DIVISION 1 - SEASON 8

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 16, 2019.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  2. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

TheJuzzy likes this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    you can turn that specific noise level down if it bothers you
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  4. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    And dirt rally 2 is 100% better
    TheJuzzy and Anthonyb like this.
  5. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Q7 R7
    Got a good start and settled in behind @disturboed but coming into the back chicane turbo braked a lot earlier than I thought and I gave him a little love tap I think he recover ok but I had to go straight on so held a tight line to the right and let everyone past so I went from about 5th to last got back a few spots from people's mistakes and decided to pit a little earlier as I noticed my fuel consumption was a little better than I thought.so pitted on lap 18 filling the tank and taking soft rears.
    After everyone pitted found myself in 8th with turbo and Stu in front turbo pitted late and Stu was just out of reach even though I was catching him about 1.5 sec a lap but a few small mistakes didn't help my Chase.
    Shame I missed so many races was good fun and I did a little better in div 1 than I thought I would.
    Thanks everyone for a good clean season.
    Thanks to @stucar17 @Ad2mny @garyw61 and everyone else that makes all this happen week in and week out.
    @Bounty05 excellent job on the tables thanks heaps. And @TheJuzzy legendary stuff on the hot laps.
    @Aykay congratulations on the championship to do that on a controller unbelievable well done mate.
    Catch you all on track
    Ant
    stucar17, Ad2mny, TheJuzzy and 3 others like this.