Division 2 (S6)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by carn_the_pies, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Jezza seems to do fine on a DS3, better than fine in fact....bit of a freak. I think the Z06 is a great car...but if you are gonna drive a vette, why go second best when you can have the top dog?
  2. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Jezza seems to do AMAZINGLY RIDICULOUS. lol
  3. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Yeah, that sums it up Seido.
  4. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

:) thanks. I dont want to take anything away from anyone, we are all good racers, except for aussie...

Lol, I kinda like the car. Its probably the best thing we could have chosen without going too fast or too powerful

Whats the final ruling on those concrete corners? I know barra replied but wasnt 100% sure, Just so when everyones practicing they can do it correctly
  5. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

As long as 2 wheels are on or above the track (bitumen) you can go as wide as you want. The concrete offers less grip. If still unsure, try the rules section for a little more clarity mate. :)
  6. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

The car itself is ok. But to drive it around the limit I like to hear the grip level as well as try to feel it through the FFB. The FFB doesn't offer much feel and the engine noise drowns out the tyre noise. The best view for sound though is the roof camera, you can hear the supercharger. The other difficulty i'm having with the car is the fact i'm being too gentle on the tyres and that in turn is half the reason why my fastest laps are down the list.
  7. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    i think its best to keep TWO wheels on the track.
  8. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Hey whats going on here. :lol: i would like to say challenge you 2 a race BUT i know i get my arse handed to me. :lol:
  9. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

lol sorry. everyone else seems to pick on you, so i thought id do it a little bit too :)
  10. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

oh, and yep 2 wheels on track
  11. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Do what feels good man, just go with the flow.
  12. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    it's all good Jezza
    i'm thick skinned, i can take it as good as i can give it.
    besides while people are picking on me, their everyone else alone. :lol:
  13. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I seriously need a 'follow-the-leader' type run with someone so I can work out how to best run this track. I have my way but it will probably be wrong :(

I have had no time to practice this week thanks to Mum being here for a few days, the YLOD & an unscheduled trip to hospital.
  14. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Yeh im about that pace too. Havent done a long run though and have only done 16 laps total haha. Couldnt get motivated to practice this week.
  15. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    just a quick Question is Barra or Tek hosting tonight???
  16. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

I think Tek was running it in Barra's lounge. Not 100% though.
  17. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Im going to open through barras lounge or if he already has one open Ill join his. If we get any mjor probs I'll just re open my own room.
  18. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    JUst loading the game now, lounge open soon
  19. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey lads, good run tonight. Had to dash, the wife had a migrane so I popped the kids in front of a movie, which finished on about the second last lap. So I spent the last lap saying "Daddy's nearly finished, nearly finished, please stop touching that!!".

Hope I wasn't putting you off TopCat on the first few laps, I couldn't find my qual pace/groove. Once that little gap opened up I just gave up on lap times and focused on not visiting the sand, which wasn't easy. Wasn't sure if it would be 1 or 2 pits, I felt the tyres were OK after 7 so decided to go the 1 stop option. That track is unforgiving, but then so is the car on worn boots, which was evident given the big spread at the end of the race. I think I'll park the vette at the end of this season and put the keys somewhere very safe...like the moon, via a rocket!?!!
  20. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sorry guys, lost my :):):):) tonight

After only just managing to rock up half way through qually, end up in the litter at turn 1 on the first lap from 5th to last, stuttering screen, what felt like no grip even on new tires I lost it, yelled at the misses and thought WTF am I doing so I parked it from 8th with 3 to go.

Well done to the podium, I shouldn't have even bothered showing up tonight. Must have my period or something.

Stu
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.