Division 2 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

You can take my spot Joe!
    WAC likes this.
  2. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Hey guys unfortunately i have to pull out from tonights race caught the bloody flu that's going around can't even stand up was hoping i'd wake up good but i seem to be getting worse.Wish you guys a great race and PD trouble free :thumbsup:
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    bad luck toves.....nothing worse than man flu......at this rate though mik and i will be the only ones left and based on our seasons so far it could get us off the bottom of the ladder !

Lee are you still def out tonight ?
    HOST ?? do you want me to do it tonight ? Seemed to be some issues last week in crunchs room with lag etc that i dont seem to get.......let me know
  4. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    I'm still in. Even though I'm loathing Brands Hatch.
  5. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I'll be there. The higher last place is the better for me, as i'm :poop: at brands. My only chance is a whole field pile up lap 1 but even then i'd be caught by lap 2.

And stu go ahead with being host; will save issues that will arise if crunch doesn't have joe on his FL.
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    That's what I was thinking. Didnt seem to have any issues when I hosted in season 2, and there are a couple out tonight so the grid size shouldn't be an issue.
  7. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    I've never had any issues in Stu's room regarding my own connection.There was lag issues but only with a select few.
    I do have crunch on my list so no problems either way.....I'm more concerned about dropping into a division 2 dogfight
    After a big break , be gentle with me...
  8. COME_AND_GET_ME7

You'll be fine joe, it will be a kiwi fight to the death at the back of the field :roflmao:
  9. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah right !
  10. COME_AND_GET_ME7

What you saying stu? Will you be joining us? We can make sand castles together if you'd like? :roflmao: I just got run down by div 6 after I held a 5s gap after a pit. I'm 15+ K's slower through turns 5 6 and 7and i'm still on the verge of running wide each time :cry: The compulsory 2 pits doesn't help.
  11. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Still 800pm room open
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Will open room in about 10 mins guys. Got to get the house in order ......
  13. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Sorry...looks like I can't join tonight as I now have a problem with my connection to Stu!? (Should have kept my big mouth shut!)
    could not see stu nor stumbles on my list until I reset the ps3, now they are listed on the bottom without a time they were last active? Not a great start for me getting back into it :(
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Mine is an open lobby mate so go through the track list election to find us.
    Is brands hatch 80s
  15. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Guys im in trouble :):):):)ing :):):):) internet wait for 5 can u maybe make a new room?
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Is a open lobby, let me know
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Search for brands hatch in The track list
  18. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    I honestly could not be happier with my performance tonight.
    Considering I was way off the pace in practice, I somehow managed to find a little speed, and qualified 6th.
    I got an almost-perfect start and was with the first group squabbling for position. After a few tight laps I was up into 2nd, with Cob about 2-3 seconds down the road.
    I had motorsports on my tail until the first stop.
    Cob and I both came out of the pits into traffic, which he cleared faster than I did.
    From here it was a chasing game for me. I was always checking the interval, lap after lap to see if I was getting any closer.
    Cob kept the gap very steady and was mistake-free. I simply couldn't catch you.
    At the second round of pit stops, Cob still had the gap maintained.
    Mik made a hell of a comeback coming from a fair way down the field to finish right on my back bumper.

I'm extremely pleased with 2nd place and a podium which I did not for a second think I would get this season. Well done again to both Cob and Mik.
    Cheers again for the racing lads :)
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Unfortunately there have 2 protests lads so will have to trawl my way through them over the next few days.

Positions are provisional at this stage. :(
  20. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Well sorry guys i couldnt finish the race, at turn 1 on lap 7 or so? Im not 100% which lap i turned in, lost all ff, car then got into a slide but due to loss of force feedback couldnt hold it, put the car in the gravel and tried to race without ff for a lap but it was so unnatural so i had to call it quits as i could have been dangerous to the leaders :(