DIVISION 2 - SEASON 8

Discussion in 'Sunday Night Project CARS [PS4]' started by stucar17, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Aykay

Aykay Rookie

[​IMG]
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield Teams Championship Chairman Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    garyw61 and Anthonyb like this.
  3. Bounty05

Bounty05 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Bluebounty05
    Good race guys. I ended up in P3 so pretty happy with that considering I had a spin on T4 and put me back to 6th. Great racing from @Ad2mny to hunt me down in the last 6 or 7 laps but I still managed to hold him off till the end.
    Congrats to @Jim_aka_The_Man and Robramjet for the other podium positions.
    Ad2mny, stucar17, KerbRider22 and 2 others like this.
  4. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Moderator / PS4 Project Cars Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny

What a great race. Some early contact but the race soon settled down. Held @KerbRider22 up as much as I could but it was inevitable he’d find a way by and marched off into the distance. Pitted early and eventually found myself in 4th with 3rd placed @Bounty05 within striking distance. A solid final stint closed the gap but a small mistake on the penultimate lap meant a final lunge was required but unsuccessful. Still for me it was a nail-biter!

Well done @Jim_aka_The_Man, kerbrider and Bounty for the podium places. Onwards to Brno.
  5. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bluebounty05
  6. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Team Driver

Some good racing last week, car's hurting my brain though, I started nursing the tyres in the first stint last week and it just got more and more oversteer, may be a tyre temperature thing? Anyone else finding that?
    Anyways cyas tomorrow night.
  7. Aykay

Aykay Rookie

Twilight round had significant changes in track temp. Will be hotter in Brno.
  8. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bluebounty05
    I can’t make it tonight fellas.
  9. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Moderator / PS4 Project Cars Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny

Expected to have much better pace this week, but was only good enough for mid field. Got the heart rate up a little when @freddyp_33 started falling back towards me at the end of race 2, but got a little too excited and slid the tail a little in the second last chicane.

Well done @KerbRider22 , awesome pace.
    KerbRider22 and Anthonyb like this.