Division 3 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

On that note though, and not related, I am not going to be back for this season. I just don't have the 'feels' for the game anymore. Generally I don't have the time available to do ANY practice of any kind, and to be honest I don't want to commit the time. And DLS kills it as I don't always have the ability to cook/eat at 6-6:30 just to participate in a game I am not really enjoying anymore.

Maybe I wil be back at a later season but for now and foreseeable future, I am done.

Good luck to you all In the remainder of this season and seasons to come.
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    dont know whether to like your post, dislike it, or say thanks for the time you have spent here !
  3. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I'll still be lurking.
    stucar17 likes this.
  4. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

I hope so enjoyed racing with you
    webnomad likes this.
  5. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    i agree with everything you said Stu ,and will be sticking around and coming last, because i like the comrade ship and cannot stand the bull:):):):)! lately
    everybody should be having fun,thats why we race.
    and at the end of the day we are not racing for sheep stations
    ihave made a lot of friends though ROOZ and will continue to do so
    i could have complained quite a few times over the years , but i am in it for the fun and laughs,and believe me thete is not enough of the in the world today
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    Peter Wise, dj2ca, Hatfield and 3 others like this.
  6. Anthonyb

If we lived in nz would we be racing for sheep stations.

You back this week mate
  7. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thank heaven for that, I'd have lost mine a long time ago :unsure:,
    hmm :thumbsdown: come to think of it, where did I leave that damn thing.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  8. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    yes mate i am
    Anthonyb likes this.
  9. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    You need some more pics in your signature @emmo46
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Have ya got some I can put in there.
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It was a quiet afternoon when I built it. ;)
  12. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    [​IMG]

@emmo46 here you go buddy
    PurpleDog and Hatfield like this.
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    That's impressive. :p
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  14. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ROOM HOSTS, PLEASE NOTE DAMAGE OFF !

R6 : 19th March - IMOLA ENDURO - 44 LAPS -
    24 Hr Cycle - Race start 10am - 7/6/17

TIme progression X15
    Damage - OFF (so drivers dont lose their headlights for the night stint if they have an incident)
    Weather slots
    1. Clear
    2. Light Cloud
    3. Fog
    4. Clear
    Wear - Real
    Fuel - Slow
    Compulsory pit stop - YES

Ok guys, 44 laps of imola for the enduro will be a tough gig. Did a race distance last night so some general info for all
    - Fuel. you should NOT have to put fuel in. I finished with over 9L last night which is 4.5 laps worth.
    - Tyres. I stopped at 22 laps and changed tires, my worst was at 80%. Make of that what you will :ninja:
    - Time change - It gets dark around lap 13 or 14 and was dark till about lap 35, so its 50/50 or close to. I found only a few laps (at dusk and dawn) that i lost a few of my brake markers on the road. Middle of the night was fine, but i would suggest you do some night runs to not only get used to the dark, but also the lower grip with the lower track temp.
    [​IMG]

TRACK LIMITS : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group. There are track cut penalties here everywhere ! NOTABLY at turns 2,3,4,5 and 6. The Exit of 9 where the car gets light and you can run wide, and turn 12. There are also substantial run off areas before you get pinged. BE WARNED....IF YOU CONTINUALLY EXCEED TRACK LIMITS EXPECT A PENALTY.
    NOTE : The main corner of note will be 15, the exit of the Variante chicane..Drivers ARE PERMITTED to run over the green (syn grass) part of the exit. Be warned though, there is a penalty there if you go too wide.

CONTACT : CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group. Obviously, this is a higher chance in the dark at the chicanes.

PASSING : Is plenty of spots to pass here, when a car pulls along side you are EXPECTED to give racing room. Contact in being aggressive trying to defend will be looked at, better to give room and continue the fight.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Dont need to be a rocket scientist to know that you cant win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1. Stay in your lane till the grid shakes out by turns 6 and 7. Use your brains here lads and give room to those around you. Back half of the grid need to brake a little earlier and not cause chaos with kamikazee passes.

COMPULSORY PITSTOP : All drivers must make a compulsory pitstop. Pit lane is open from LAP 1. All drivers will have to make sure their pit strat is sorted from last week's wet round, and make the decision of wanting to take tires or not . We have found in the past that having multiple strategies can cause issues, so i would recommend you delete all except for the sierra one (even default).

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Both are straightforward, however DO NOT swerve across the front of other cars on entry. Drivers should remain right on the exit of turn 19 (rivaza) for a clean entry into pit lane.
    On EXIT, drivers should be aware of fast drivers approaching. The exit line is tricky, as following all the way almost runs you off the road. Please stay as far right as possible into T1 if there is traffic approaching, once through the first chicane then all should be good to resume racing.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. With the 2 classes there is slightly more chance of blue flags coming into play, so you should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your class. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will be using the new stewards group for racing infringements and protests. Many thanks to the guys who have put their hands up to volunteer. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until 12PM monday night to submit a protest, and 12PM Tuesday night for your evidence to be submitted.
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.
  15. Anthonyb

@colin-50_ just wanted to make sure after our conversation the other night that you DON'T have any fuel going in in your pit strategy
    dj2ca likes this.
  16. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    no fuel just tyres is that right
  17. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Possibly not even tyres, depending on your wear. Stu said he had 80 left on the worst tyre at the halfway mark but we'll need to check out own wear rates.
  18. Anthonyb

@colin-50_ Will try a full race run and let you know if we need tyres
  19. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    thanks mate
  20. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield