Division 4 Season 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 4, 2014.

1. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Sorry Emmo, I can't confirm for you as I watched the replay back earlier tonight to start doing the ROOZ news for Div 4 and I only had 8 cars on track. Didn't have yourself, Ad2 or Kart....so apologies to you guys if you don't feature much in the news :-(

I'll try and grab some info from your post-race messages and slot them in where relevant.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  2. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    When I watched the end of the race last night I thought Ad was 6th, but don't quote me o_O
  3. Molch

Molch Rookie

PSN ID
    Molch_82
    Ill check in a minute Emmo.
    emmo46 likes this.
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks. Div 4 is the only table I have yet to finish and that's my Div, go figure??
    Clevohead likes this.
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Oh, I also need Ad2's race lap time as well, anybody??
  6. Molch

Molch Rookie

PSN ID
    Molch_82
    Going into the race I wasn't too sure on my pace because I haven't had too much driving time the past couple of weeks and last round was a shocker for me. However Was looking ok in the prac prob and yep loved the early racing with Emmo. Couldn't pull a decent lap in the quali so started round the middle of the pack in 5th.

Wow what a poor start off the line which continued through the first chicane to come out in 9th place. Through a stroke of luck I found myself in 7th by end of lap 1.

followed Admny for a few laps early on. Was so careful not to get in your slipstream because you lagged a few time times and I was lucky to not get taken out. But was fun to watch you and dongle fighting it out tooth and nail.

Clawed up to 3rd and stayed there for what seemed like half the race.

Too many mistakes and a couple of sand traps and a fast turbo meant the podium as taken away from me..

Anyway happy with the results still and on to next weeks round.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  7. Molch

Molch Rookie

PSN ID
    Molch_82
    DBN fastest lapt was 1.49.314
  8. Molch

Molch Rookie

PSN ID
    Molch_82
    Was the full field 11? With one dsc is 10 finishing?
  9. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    That sounds about right Molch.
    There's 13 in Div 4 and I don't think HR31 or Darko have showed up at all this season - leaving 11.

I could see 8 drivers on track and was missing Emmo, Kart and Ad2

Edit: and Dbn DSC'd part way through the race, leaving 10 finishers.
  10. Molch

Molch Rookie

PSN ID
    Molch_82
  11. Molch

Molch Rookie

PSN ID
    Molch_82
    Sorry Emmo that was a long couple of minutes
  12. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Yay 5th again!
  13. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Well Qualy didn't go exactly as planned with K1W1-DRIVER grabbing pole position and myself along side on the front row , Doogledave and disturboed on the second row molch and Dbn on the third row ad2many and kart on the 4th row haze and memo on row 5and x-evil moon rounding out the gird .kiwi got a great start with a 1.56.227 standing 1st lap I had disturboed giving me the hurry up on the chicanes then I started to try and put some pressure on k1w1 he had a bit of a wobble out of one corner and I thought I could get a run up the inside then all of a sudden I froze and disturboed was in second and I was third ( I think I've seen that move on the wacky races good move turboed lol ) nothing like a challenge so I kept pushing on and as soon as we came through the last ess turboed must of put the boot in abit early and went off the side of the track and lost 3 positions.4 laps in and kiwi was still in front and coming into the first chicane I knocked on his back door just to let him know I was there ,I followed closely around the back of the track and coming out of the last chicane he had a little wobble putting the power down and that was enough for me to get a run coming up to the last corner and taking the lead on lap 5 .with no one in front of me I could find my braking markers and try and drive straight .what a battle behind me 2 and third and 4 and 5,6,7 8 great to watch on the replay ! Lap 4 I did a 1.49 .261 I was pretty happy lap 6 a .004 lap 7 .48.765 great with a clear track and no pressure from behind!. Doogle and turboed were also into the 48s so I knew I couldn't relax even though I had a 7sec lead . Just trying to keep it clean and consistent lap 12 molch turned up the wick with a 48. 523 .so I took that as a challenge and set about trying for the fastest lap.then boom ! Turboed did a .48.274 ! On lap 14 then lap 17 I rattled off a 47.762 and thought that was it .i can relax a bit now ....no but wait there s more lap 18 molch wanted to play again with a 47.725 . :):):):) I gotta have another crackdown lap 22 I come up with a 47 .658 now carm down but then lap23 ad2mny joined in with an identical time as me ! What's going on back there .not to be out done turboed stuck his head up and grabbed the fastest lap with a 47.509on lap 24 I had just crossed the line for lap 25 and new I only had one last lap to have a red hot go as a great man once said ! So memories of Brock on his last lap of Bathurst in the A9X can I do it ? I went for it but didn't want to loose the race for it as I crossed the line up it came a 1.47.406 pretty happy with that I still had to wait for the rest of the pack to cross the line what a race . A race within a race ! Well done to all div 4 racers can't wait for the next battle !!!!!!!!. And no I don't think I'm anything like brocky but we can dream. Race ya next time BLINDMANRACING.
    Kart-No-1, DoogleDave and Ad2mny like this.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    That's OK Molch, I have everything I need now, thanks again, you have been very helpful.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I've never seen it with the negative gaps before. how did you do that?
  16. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    I'm guessing its negative gaps from the highlighted driver (which is Molch), hence everyone before him is in negative and everyone after is in positive (and Molch doesnt have a gap time).
    Something else PD must have changed in v1.07....
  17. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    You can change that in the settings emmo, gap to leader, gap to target (I think)
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Learn something new everyday, :)
  19. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Yep your right emmo. I looked through that list at least twice and didn't notice it. Can't believe I missed it, I need every spot I can get.
    Last edited: May 27, 2014
  20. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Sorry about that emmo. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't see you, ad or kart. I only realised near the end of qualy, so left the race and rejoined, so started at the rear. That didn't help, so started the race on 8th on my end.
    emmo46 likes this.