Division 4 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Settle @neemo55
    the various people are lagging that have done their routers are having it caused by the ones that haven't. I'm NOT dropping my lip at Peachy,i actually have been talking to him privately to help him configure his router for him to use at his friends place,didn't you notice the lol???? As far as pulling across,if i hadn't,Jim would have hit me due to the timing of the exit,that's why i ripped it across knowing it would "ghost" at worst,had i not,he would've hit me. As i am the host i get a very accurate replay of who is jittering,etc. Anyway you are totally misunderstanding the push behind all doing their setup. Read the post regarding lag and other reasons for it to understand about ADSL/ADSL2+ profiles,and i would bet that the ones lagging even though they've done their routers have one of those going on,or multiple users while racing.on their internet,or they have the issued telstra Technicolor/Thomson/Thomson-Alcatel routers which are just not up to the task. Ask Ad2mny about them,he perservered for nearly 2 years and got nowhere,including buying the "upgraded" Telstra router,until he bought his own Netgear or TP-Link,i beleive router from Dick Smith.
    The rhetoric regarding connection issues is aimed simply for us ALL to have as issue free racing as possible.As we have nearly a full lobby we have the situation of if one or two people have any blocked ports,their system will make up whatever it needs to have the replay not have cars disappearing completely and reappearing,which then compounds the situation down the line when that "different" data gets to others.This is why people get different replays of when things ghost etc.
    Regardless of whether every possible base is covered,their still may be some lag/jitter,but it should be at an absolute minimum,not multiple cars laying burnouts when they actually don't have the power in the car to do it! LMAO. I can't understand why people are so reticent to do anything. It's not hard and there's picture tutorials for it.If people can practice for hours,surely they can spend 10 mins setting up for better racing for all.
    SuiCid3, Ad2mny and Peter Wise like this.
  2. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    TP link. Best $50 I ever spent gaming wise. No complaints about lag since.
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  3. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    "I Rest My Case,Your Honour" :D
  4. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    1:32:343 after tonight's practice what pace are you guys doing ?
  5. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    I reckon we can find you even more time Peach!
    If you're interested and have time one night between now and Sunday let me know and I'm happy to jump on track again with you :)
    Go team HTO! :cool:
    CPTNPEACH likes this.
  6. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Hey while your at it how about you find me some time too?
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  7. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Well of course cagm....tell you what, the time myself and Peach manage to lose we'll give to you to add to your time LOL ;)

Sound fair...??? :D
    CPTNPEACH likes this.
  8. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

So thats how its gonna be..... Its a good thing your not in div 2 (Yet) else me thinks the 4 NLR boys may just have to box you in for the entire race if you were :p
    DoogleDave likes this.
  9. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    Yeah would like that @DoogleDave should be on tomorrow night around 7:30 SA time
    DoogleDave likes this.
  10. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Had a race against Holland tonight, he is damn quick. Gary should be happy he stayed close to him. if only I didn't spin, twice!:D ( I still would have finished behind them!) I think Kart even beat me by .001 sec!;)
  11. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    And by the way, SPL is going to be quick again!
  12. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    If I could just trim half a second more off my times I would jump 30 guys in the latest fastest laps list.
  13. gentlemen jim

gentlemen jim Rookie

DEG, I did notice you had slow down at that moment during the race and wasn't sure if we make contact it felt like clean past as I felt no contact, so I have check my replay and it shows no contact. As for the pit stop everything seemed fine I took on 25l of fuel.
  14. gentlemen jim

gentlemen jim Rookie

And just to add I have port forward my router and do clear my cache
  15. gentlemen jim

gentlemen jim Rookie

my replay shows, sorry they are in the wrong order but they clearly show no contact

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  16. gentlemen jim

gentlemen jim Rookie

my replay shows

Attached Files:

17. gentlemen jim

gentlemen jim Rookie

my replay shows

Attached Files:

18. gentlemen jim

gentlemen jim Rookie