Division 5 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm not sure if I can repeat that lol .
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    During qually I was chasing your pole time and managed to beat it then Rank3n immediatley takes it off me by 7/1000th of a second, 1:36.834 to 1:36.841. I nearly had my first seasonal pole.
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  3. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    I was pretty stoked with that :laugh:
    I was on another flyer with my last lap though but I knew I couldn't finish the lap before the countdown.
    I reckon that would have been a low 36 as I was up 2 or 3 tenths by the last sector.
  4. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    Stiffsht -PS3 GT_Bandit_666-PS4
    well said vards but wat im saying is there is 5 of you surly we can work out a room maybe b4 8:20pm SUNDAY! ??
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    disclaimer: words said by stiffsht should be taken with a grain of salt...or something spicy...
    most words are written out of context or with inherent sarcasm.
    Thank you for reading this message.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    We can all have the best laid plans but if people cannot get into a room that should be in there what do want us to do??? ....leave them out all together.....
    here is what went down last night....EVIL had the room open over an hour before lights out....I tried to get in that room and eventually got in after 5 or 6 attempts... when I was in there jasond said it took him almost 15 mins to get and he was 1st in so knowing that our back-up host was possibly going to late or a no show...I decided to open a room which was :):):):)e as well...during this time and you may have heard me... I said that RANOk3N had just come online and messaged me wanting to know which room was going to be hosting as evil still had his room open, he was away from his rig and didn't know about the change. I told him (rano) to open a room as his connection had been the best over the previous few weeks in my HTO series and league racing, which he did. When that room become :):):):)e... so bad that even the host was not able to see drivers on track ... he left which handed the reigns to CAB...Which as we now know gave us a stable platform in which everyone was able race.
    So knowing that... we may have a stable room with CAB hosting.... we will indeed try and have the room with everyone in and ready to race by exactly SUNDAY!!! AT 8.20PM for you. But if someone who has kids or has something in the real world that needs us to wait 10 or 15 mins I and the other room captains will happily do so. If we also have problems with the PSN network in the coming rounds with people unable to get into room or see each other I and the other captains will not see them left out while they are making every endeavour to get into the room and enjoy the league race as much as you and everyone else does. Again if you have an issue with this talk to @stucar17 and the other mods
    emmo46, SuiCid3, Peter Wise and 3 others like this.
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    No Hats ... We do everything we can to give everyone a room that can be enjoyed by all.... His disrespectful initial comment in regards to the room captains and their attempts to find this room was absolutely selfish with thoughts of nobody but himself
    t_b_williams and SuiCid3 like this.
  8. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Everyone was ready to go on time. Connection issues can't be helped boys did a good job last night making sure we all get to race together and not race invisible oppenents. Every one should clear cache before race though that clearly makes a difference.
    emmo46 and SuiCid3 like this.
  9. CAB77

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    For the uneducated on a PS3 what does that involve??
  10. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    In gt6 open options from home. Go to network or something like that. Then clear system cache. I have been in rooms not seeing people left cleared and come back with everything working.
    CAB77 likes this.
  11. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    This should be the first thing you do when you load up gt6, then anytime you go out of a room you should go back and clear cache before entering another room.
  12. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Sorry for not making the race boys! Got home very late from the Airshow, and was also terribly sunburnt! got some points to make up for now, but i believe we have a drop round yes? anyways, i'll see you all on track at Spa! Connor coming back for a big result is hopeful ;) We'll see if i can make it happen ;) Looking forward to sunday!
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  13. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    Stiffsht -PS3 GT_Bandit_666-PS4
    hey vardz ya sook!!:cry: if ur gunna take everything i say in here so personal il gee u up everyweek!! and u can type a novel. so after typing all that u got a stable room 4 next week? or do we find out 8 sunday again
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    ,Gee up???Na mate what that is, is a cop out because you got called!!!
  15. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  16. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    How the hell would Vardz know what the network will be like next Sunday?, you speak as if he is responsible for the performance of the PSN network.
    I don't know if you were fortunate enough not to have issues connecting last Sunday but there were many who did, not because we are useless but because we just couldn't connect. I appreciate every thing that was done by Evil and Rano to get us all in last week and am extremely grateful for their efforts.
    Let's leave it for now and we''ll discuss it again if ever YOU are struggling to get a connection.
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    SuiCid3, VARDZ and JonoStan96 like this.
  17. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    RIGHT....EVERYONE TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND RELAX.

Stiff does take the piss, but when you have frustrated drivers trying to do the right thing it can be a little frustrating If the network isnt playing right, so dont poke the bear, its something out of our control (for the most part) and seems to affect different people at different times for no apparent reason.

It sounds like you all did what was needed to "TRY" to get a stable connection last week. I think its a bit harsh to blame guys who come in just on time when we have family stuff to get sorted, especially when weeks previous there have been no issues for them in connecting. (i can speak from experience here). Trying what you can to get everyone in is reasonable so long as the start isnt too late. Needs to be a little give and take with that IMO

If @CAB77 can run a more stable room then we can get him to try, someone will need to run through with him (or i can over the phone) how to save a lobby thats ready to go on Sunday nights......Let me know if you need a hand with this, i can call you and run you through the process. Pretty simple once you have it set up.

At the end of the day its supposed to be enjoyable, not a :):):):) fight, and we go in each week with our eyes wide open to the issues that we may face on a weekly basis. (our div 2 room raced with 3 guys not able to see each other o_O)

Make sure you have ALL DRIVERS on your friend list
    Make sure you have cleared your cache
    Make sure you have all other internet devices turned off (especially apple devices, they play havoc with my connection)
    Try to have a decent router (the cheap routers cause all sorts of issues)

Lets hope we can get it sorted this week.....let me know if you need a hand with getting stuff sorted.
    Stu
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    emmo46, agolfer78, SuiCid3 and 3 others like this.
  18. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    So what times are people getting on softs and hards at Spa?
  19. CAB77

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    mid 2:16's on softs and low 2:20's on hards. This will be a tough race for me I think. I can't find consistency around here.
  20. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Looks like I won't be able to host for a while. The new connection is terrible! (opticom) There is really bad congestion during peak times even though I ordered a 50/20. I can return to my other place for Sunday races if there's a need as I know the connection is great, but let's try @CAB77 first.
    I have always used fixed host if that helps, though it requires a good ports setup. Unfixed host just means anyone in the group can affect another.