Division 6 Season 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 4, 2014.

1. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    That's so bizarre feenix. Now it all makes sense. Wasn't upset about what happened anyway it's racing in the end and just a bit of fun with some talented racers. Did it show I was in last place the whole race feenix ??
  2. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    By the way guys have found another driver interested in joining our division. Is that OK for him to join mid season he understands he can't win the simulator but would like to have some clean races with some clean drivers.
    stucar17 likes this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sounds good captain !!

Just so long as he isn't going to blow everyone off the track it will be fine. If he is about the same pace I have no issue with it. Hopefully col will be back this week too
    Ad2mny and Clevohead like this.
  4. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    That is fine, get him signed up here and we will get him in the div.
  5. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    Feenix, seeing as you bring it up......
    On Lap 25, your got in my way at the Lesmo's, and lap 26, yes, I spun on Lesmo 2, when you were "waiting for me to pass" sitting with your nose on the exit ripplestrip of Lesmo 1. Didn't spoil my lines at all. If you spin, you have time to look at the map and make sure you are well clear of the racing line.
    Despite my off at Lesmo 2, I was still catching you towards the Parabolica, from how far back? Does this not suggest I was moving a little bit quicker?
    All I ask is that you learn from this, if you are new to racing. By the penultimate lap, you know that everyone else is not racing you, they are racing those who are not lapped.
    I am dropping it, and will say nothing further on the matter. Good luck for Motegi.
  6. motho

motho Team Driver

PSN ID
    motho
    I'm getting practice withdrawals already and only been away 1 night
    stucar17 and DoogleDave like this.
  7. feenix7

feenix7 Rookie

PSN ID
    feenix777
    Peach, I think it showed you last, I would have to watch the replay again to be sure. I was a bit confused when I found out you won actually, strange indeed.
    Purple dog, I think your take on it and mine are different but as you say let's just drop it.
    stucar17 likes this.
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Peach if you can get his name and everything listed in here that would help all the guys get him on their friend list asap.

I spoke to col this morning and he is struggling to get the time he needs to get the credits for the McClaren. HOpefully he can get it done in the next few nights.
  9. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    He is going to sign up to forum today and come into this room to say hello. The more numbers the better I say.
  10. feenix7

feenix7 Rookie

PSN ID
    feenix777
    It's a pity you can't gift cars to people
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Absolutely mate, the more the merrier and it just makes the racing so much better.

@ Feenix, i agree, if we could do that then all his problems would be solved ! He told me he will be setting up the wheel and playstation in the spare room so he can get on it a little easier, so once he gets at least bronze in the license tests he should be able to motor through the redbull challanges and grind out enough for the macca. fingers crossed, its killing him not being able to race...
  12. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    hi guys ... back in the country and looking forward to Motegi... :) ...sounds like there have been some good races ...
    stucar17, SuiCid3 and CPTNPEACH like this.
  13. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    Welcome back Web. Two fantastic races with lots of action and spins. Looks like we will have a bigger room shortly.
  14. ryan griffiths

ryan griffiths Rookie

PSN ID
    neemo55
  15. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    That's the new driver everyone. Whats your PSN name ryan so people can add you to their friends list. You will have to do the same also so there is no network issues sunday night. you can find their psn names on the 1st or 2nd page of this thread!
  16. feenix7

feenix7 Rookie

PSN ID
    feenix777
    Welcome Ryan
  17. motho

motho Team Driver

PSN ID
    motho
    Welcome Ryan. My psn is motho
  18. ryan griffiths

ryan griffiths Rookie

PSN ID
    neemo55
    Cheers guys. Will add your usernames within next few days. I think motho iv raced you few times in our xr8 only rooms
    CPTNPEACH likes this.
  19. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Welcome ryan, will be good to see you on the track welcome aboard.

@stucar17 , so what car did Col race in during round 1?
  20. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    Had a bit of an issue last night driving home, got really dizzy and nauseous. Thought I was going to black out. scared the crap out of me.
    Felt crap all night, went to the doctors this morning, he thinks I have a viral thing which stuffs up my balance. Got the rest of the week off work, not supposed to drive or even watch tv.
    Was thinking that I may not he able to race this week. Feeling pretty good tonight, hopefully ok by Sunday.