Division 6 Season 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 4, 2014.

1. ryan griffiths

ryan griffiths Rookie

PSN ID
    neemo55
  2. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Good luck guys, hope you have a blast.

Just got home and kids in bed, aaaannnndddd forgot I had an update to do :mad:
    CPTNPEACH likes this.
  3. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    Make it for the 2nd race clevo and motho
  4. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    Had a good start in the first race with some clean air and just concentrated keeping it on the black. Happy with the win. Come second race back of the grid and just couldn't pass purple or pat without a fight. Got past but the damage was done nemo was 6 seconds clear and I just couldn't close the gap. Well done to nemo on the 2nd race. Daytona next with several overtaking high speed points.
    ryan griffiths likes this.
  5. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    I was happy with second place in quali, but botched the start and went right back, but managed to get myself into 3rd after a couple of laps, and then got past Neemo when he screwed the chicane with about 5 laps to go. Had no chance of catching Peaches as he was about 18 seconds up, but happy to get my first podium.
    Race 2 started near the back thanks to second place in the first race, and again screwed the start. I need to get those lights working for me! couldn't get the same lines as race 1 and started to fall back a bit, but when pat messed up a couple of corners I swooped and got myself into 3rd for a double podium.
    Good clean racing by everyone, and congrats to Peaches and Neemo on the wins.
    CPTNPEACH likes this.
  6. ryan griffiths

ryan griffiths Rookie

PSN ID
    neemo55
    Started race 1 well, Battled with peachy for the lead early on but couldn't keep him behind and he was able to make a good pass through the chicane. From there on I couldn't reel him back in and ended up spinning twice which put me back to 3rd.

I got the jump at the start for race 2 and was able to build a lead while the pack was battling. Wasn't happy with the car race 1 so I pumped up the abs and changed brake bias which proved dividends.
    CPTNPEACH likes this.
  7. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    Nemo got the best hole shot start I've seen this season. Like he had 4 pounds of nitrous behind him lol
  8. motho

motho Team Driver

PSN ID
    motho
    What a disaster! Update took 3 hours made it into the room for start of race 2. After being away all week it meant no practice other 1 hr last monday. Was slow as, couldn't get my lines right. Comfortably lapped by everyone.

Oh well there's always Daytona:)
    pat65, ryan griffiths and CPTNPEACH like this.
  9. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    Where has clevo gone ? We need our beloved end of race results and graphs already !!!!!!

Come back clevo !!!!!!!
  10. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    Never fear, Pat is here. lol
    Peter Wise likes this.
  11. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    Race 1 results and best times: 2014-06-01 20.59.43.jpg 2014-06-01 21.00.12.jpg 2014-06-02 20.19.49.jpg

Feenix started the race and disconnected.

Sorry about the blurry photos.
  12. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    Race 2 results and best times:
    2014-06-01 21.33.33.jpg 2014-06-02 20.22.01.jpg
    CPTNPEACH likes this.
  13. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    Hard races for me last night, Started off well in both races but made continual errors which cost me dearly.
    Lack of practice and skill took their toll. Found it really hard to concentrate last night.
    Correct result for me as my times reflect that I was almost a second off the pace.
    Thank god for the two week practice time for Daytona.
    Congratulations to the podium places, thoroughly deserved and a big thankyou to Motho for joining in the second race and keeping me from last. :)
  14. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Cheers Pat, where was I? Well I wasn't sure where I was for some of the weekend, had a buddy come over from Vic, and I am now only just recovering from 3 days on the sauce, definitely not 18 any more o_O

So sorry for my absence, but this doesn't happen very often, all will be back to normal this week, now time to boot up the PS3 and download some updates :)
    Ad2mny, PurpleDog, SuiCid3 and 3 others like this.
  15. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    When does the graph and points get updated ?
  16. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Emmo looks after the points, Hatfield looks after the graph. I just do the pretty results table :)
    CPTNPEACH likes this.
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  18. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Did Feenix last long enough to set a lap time?
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I assume from Hatfield's graph that Neemo got pole and FL.
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Jeez, comparing my lap time to those I wouldn't get a podium even in Div 6!!!!