Division 6 season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 2, 2015.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    You scored 14 last season...but 52 the season prior
    Kart-No-1 likes this.
  2. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    slow and steady wins the race right......right?

Gonna have to revisit this race via replay...I think I saw all of ya's...
    What lap did Kieran DSC on? (edit: oh lap 13 I see now) I remember driving through a few walls of smoke...felt like someone was glitching out in front of me. Doesn't explain the rest of my race though.

Gotta say felt like I was thrown in the deep end with this tight course and this bloody car.
    I think I swiftly nailed that first fast corner on lap 17.

Also gotta love those moments when someone up ahead starts fishtailing and it gets worse and worse and you think to yourself should I pass on the left or right? The gamble as they dart around, this time you go right they go left into a wall and your speed into the next corner is a lil bit too much and off you go, good times :cool:

meanwhile Homebrew phoned home and I'm thinkin, 'take me with you!' lol
    Again, good stuff mate ;)
    webnomad and Peter Wise like this.
  3. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    No one got stuck in pits too
  4. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    I hope the rest of the season is like last nights race as i had a blast :D

I thought i had good qualifying pace in the practice I had done but then homebrew and kart soon proved me wrong :eek:

Had a poor start from P6 and dropped back to 7th by turn 1. I think there were a few offs at turn 2 and i slotted back into P6.

Had an epic battle with agolfer78, viperzed and ikilledskippy until viper dsc'd on lap 11 (bad luck man).

I was having so much fun I nearly forgot to pit until i saw homebrew go in for fresh rubber. I think I went in about lap 14 in front of ikilledskippy and came back out in 8th, ikilled skippy managed to pit and get the undercut on me so I spent the rest of the race chasing him and agolfer78 :)

That was an epic race guys and i hope we can continue that on for the rest of the season :thumbsup:

Congratulations to the podium (Div 5 for you next season brew if you keep that up ;))
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  5. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    With all the glitches it looks like we had all different races ...I only saw 4 others on the Tarmac ... Psn heal thyself !!
  6. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    Dammit, gotta look after my lil niece for about half an hour while my brother heads into the office.
    Not sure how long you guys can wait? I'm heading to his just after 8. In theory I think we started about 8:30 last time, so it's all good...but my brother was never good with time! Gonna kill me to miss it, but I'll set up the PS3 now and see where you guys are at when I get back home, have a good one either way ;)
  7. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    We'll I'm out. Not sue what time you ended up starting QF but I'm thinking 8:45 the latest. Hope to get home to watch some of it. Dammit, was hopeful last week was my drop round too lol
  8. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    May as well upload the results while I'm bored...
    [​IMG]

Pole: @mmm_homebrew
  9. SamCham1095

SamCham1095 Rookie

Another race, another last place.
    ugh... :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: I am done with PD.
    Just to make it worse I got disconnected as soon as we got back into the actual lobby.
  10. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Qualifying:
    Had no practice what so ever around here but this car seems to just click with me. (Not as much as homebrew!) Was on pole for a while before homebrew started his hat trick off with pole and me 3rd behind Kart.

Race:
    Got a good start and jumped Kart however homebrew could not be touched. He ran away with it from lights out on wards. I had a small scrap with kart and agolfer for a while before cementing myself in 3rd. Pit stops came on lap 19 and I came out in 6th, a bit worried I had been undercut, I charged through the field on fresh tires and low fuel to 3rd where I realised I HAD been undercut by Phark who (with his lexus in a wall) realised he pitted too early, gifting me 2nd in the process.

Well done Phark on the recovery and brew on ANOTER HAT TRICK. Your the shoe in this season mate ;)
  11. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    Qualifying:
    Had a shocker in qualifying starting 9th home brew on pole again hated this track on these tyres
    Race:
    Started off well gained alot of places got 5th then going past some cars touched the gras and spun again. I managed to cath back up then i spun again then pitted on lap 21 caught up to kieran and we both then spun i managed to finish 10th
  12. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    set qual for a 8.35pm start, i qual first then hopped off to extend start till 8.44pm, sorry castro, couldn't wait any longer. i managed to get back into 1st to start too. hope to see you next week m8
  13. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Results for Div 6 Race 2 @emmo46, @Hatfield
    Pole went to mmm_homebrew with a time of 1:11.649
    [​IMG]

Race Results
    [​IMG]

Fastest Laps
    [​IMG]
    Castro missed the race by 5 mins and there were no Dsc's until after the race was done

Well done to @mmm_homebrew, @Viperzed and @PharQ for the podium and another clean sweep for home brew.

Who can catch this man??
    Stiffsht and emmo46 like this.
  14. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Well I had bugger all practice and had no idea what I was doing for my pit strategy so I thought I will wing it and see what happens.

Qualified 11th out of 12 starters and thought to myself that's where Ill be for most of the race as everyone else seemed quick in qualy.
    Made up some spots due to other peoples mistakes and I think I was in 8th once the pit stops started.

Everyone started pitting and I after a quick glance at my tyre wear I thought I might try and go full distance without pitting because at this point i was now in 2nd with a huge gap back to 3rd and my laps times were still consistent.

I got to lap 25 and I could see @PharQ closing the gap on me with 2 others close behind him so I decided to pit for fresh tyres and see how many positions I could make up.

Came back on track in 8th and managed to get past @Cyberstig1 and @agolfer78 after they had made some errors.
    I was slowly catching @ikilledskippy in 5th and on the very last lap he made a mistake at the entry into the tunnel before the main straight and I was a drag race to the finish line but I couldn't quite get him.

Very happy with that result after starting 11th and finishing 6th
  15. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Hi guys. Just a note, the first post has been updated with qually and race start times. :)
    agolfer78 and Peter Wise like this.
  16. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'll give Castro points for 13th.
    Peter Wise likes this.
  17. PharQ

PharQ Rookie

PSN ID
    Phark-Q
    Gratz to Frothy Chop (Homebrew) on another unstoppable run to victory AGAIN a great drive & a well deserved win. Also Gratz to Viper, he did consistent times all night I tried to undercut in the pits but just a tad to early? But a great race & very happy with a 3rd place. Can't wait for the ice skating next week at Apricot Hill lol
  18. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Don't forget people that this Sunday 7th will be a bye due to the public holiday.

Race 3 at Apricot hill is the 14th June so extra time to practice.

I will probably be on anyway for much needed practice
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield