GT6 [Event Completed] Ferrari 458 Challenge Triple Header

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Mustafur, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Race will be delayed by 10-15 mins atleast, im not home yet.
  2. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    server up guys
  3. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Race Delayed till the 16th due to hosting issues.
  4. SamCham1095

SamCham1095 Rookie

Can't attend now because of date change.
  5. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Im pulling out too. School will be back so i need the extra time for studies. :(
  6. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Ok tonights race should run more smoothly as ill try to have the room up a good 30mins before qualifying.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I will see if I can make it...but won't know until tonight
  8. AUSnicko9

AUSnicko9 Professional

PSN ID
    aussie_nicko
    I will probably join in tonight if there is space free on the grid, also what are the tyre wear settings Mus?
  9. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Ill Have tyre wear on fast.

There should be room nicko as there are a few who can't make it.
  10. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Don't think I can make it tonight, really backed up with uni work
  11. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    ill have room up at 8PM and qualifying starts at 8:30pm.
  12. aussief1

aussief1 Rookie

PSN ID
    aussief1
    I won't be on tonight sorry guys I have a 0430 start. Will be a great night wished it started earlier!!!
  13. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Qual starting in less then 10 mins.
  14. AUSnicko9

AUSnicko9 Professional

PSN ID
    aussie_nicko
    Thanks to all for some really great racing tonight. There were a few net issues throughout the races and I couldn't see some drivers at some points, hopefully this didn't cause any dramas.
    Race 1 was pretty straightforward, I got the jump from pole and had the lead from start to finish.
    Race 2 was probably the highlight for me, having an awesome battle with Mustafur the whole way til the end.
    The final race was fantastic as well, myself, Mustafur and WTF battling for P1. Mustafur made a slight braking error towards the end which allowed WTF and I to move through, he got a little sideways on the last lap which got me to the chequered flag first.
    Although the car probably wasn't the greatest it was still some really close racing, cheers guys. :)
    Ad2mny and JonoStan96 like this.
  15. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    Yeah mate brilliant racing with you and musta, rear tyre was on 1 that's why I spun :cry::cry:
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Well done to:
    @AUSnicko9 for winning Overall and the Pro Class!
    @X-WTF_MAN-X for winning the Pro/Am Class!
    and I was lucky enough to take out the Gentlemen Class!

@t_b_williams each class had at least the minimum 4 driver requirement for ROC except for Pro Class. However, The Pro Class winner took out overall honours anyway which I believe still grants a ticket. (Please confirm)
    X-WTF_MAN-X likes this.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Such a horrible car to drive but a good nights racing none-the-less.
    Started on the mediums and received a punt under brakes from @Blindman of which I don't blame him with the amount of time it takes this car to stop and how twitchy it is under brakes. He of course redressed and this set the scene for the first race with us battling to the flag.
    Race 2 I opted for softs and had a good start to get a lead from P5 and build a 3 second lead as most of the front runners were on hards. Unfortunately a spin put an end to that and this meant I was now fighting with @Mustafur & @X-WTF_MAN-X who were on hards so our pace was similar. Unfortunately (again so so sorry) I went to deep under brakes and went straight on to cut mustafur off and we both hit the sand which gave wtfman a large lead and brought @AUSnicko9 past me to fight with mustafur who got back on track quicker than myself.
    Race 3 and the only driver on hards I thought this would be a lonely race at the back. What I didn't know, was that some drivers would dsc and others would spin. I spent much of the race being caught up to by @Blindman & @Ad2mny only for them to spin. Then most of the soft runners realised that 80's monza is very hard on tyres and they only had 1 or 0 on 1 of the rear tires by the end.
    Blindman, X-WTF_MAN-X and Ad2mny like this.
  19. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Yeah good racing, shame about the car though I haven't really driven the 458 since GT5 where it handled really well, but in Gt6 with some MR have been undeniably ruined handling wise, this car was very unstable even on racing soft the car had a mind of it's own and the brakes where exceptionally bad.

Either way had some good battles with WTF, Hat and Nicko.
    X-WTF_MAN-X and Ad2mny like this.
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm sorry I missed this one.