GT6 [Event Completed] Ferrari 458 Challenge Triple Header

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Mustafur, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I'm sorry you missed it too emmo, we had a great battle in the practice race last week.

Well I'm all turned around about this car. It used to be a dream to drive before the suspension changes. Even on the softs it was quite a handful. I can feel how it is supposed to be driven. You come in faster than normal with high revs, slide the ass into the turn and drive out. Unfortunately for me, knowing what needs to be done does not translate to being able to do it, and while I managed it a few times it was still above my skill level. I found the most stable way to enter the turns was in a gear higher than normal but it was not the quickest way. Only finished 6th in race 1 because I was on softs, and the rest of the time I finished where I belonged. Was just in the way most of the time, and now I hear @Hatfield was on hards while I struggled to stay with him on mediums, all the wind is gone from my sails.

Will definitely be rethinking my position in regards to the season 6 car.

Great racing anyway guys.
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    ITALIAAAAA Posts.... GGGOONNNEEEE
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  3. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    PD has made it :):):):)ALIAAAAAAAAA...:(
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yeah, I was struggling with it too but thought that it must be because the when I drove it in Musta's series it was PP limited, I loved it then and was able to trouble guys who are usually much quicker than me. It is a car where you have to commit to the corner and it has slight oversteer under power which aids corner exit enormously. I have also gone off it.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  5. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Yep. All three will be able to run in this sundays qualifier event. About to update it now.
    @AUSnicko9 @X-WTF_MAN-X @Hatfield Make sure your there guys, the only way to get into the main event that is the BJH Memorial Race of Champions.
    AUSnicko9 likes this.
  6. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    The 458 was my go to car in GT5 and was a joy to drive now i can't stand the way it drives.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    not sure if I will be home in time unless there is a later qualifier session
  8. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    There will be two sessions. Time for the second will be dictated on who makes the first and who can make the second. Will have to play it by ear. Happy to keep a room open for you to set a time.
  9. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    I have spa re-run on Sunday, what time is the roc qualifier?
  10. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Early session starting at 7:50. If you miss that I'll keep the room open for late runners to set their times after the reruns.
  11. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    Ok thanks