FORZA FM4 Screenshots - HD

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Trustfire, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Trustfire

Trustfire New Recruit

Hey guys I've been seeing so many amazing shots of FM4 thought I'd collect them all here for you all to browse ;) Mind blowing tbh. No word of a lie these are screen dumps from a youtube video, so imagine them on a proper tv. :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Thanks trusty, now I'm gonna have to go get another 360 and my wife is gonna love me even more! lol
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thanks trusty. Yer I saw those vids. Very impressive. Unfortunatley I don't have a 360.
    Still got my xbox original tucked away with forza 1 in the cupboard.. though was certainly a forza fanboy over GT at that stage. My old non-FFB madcatz wheel did the xbox and PC (and PS but I didn't have one).

I was converted when deciding to buy a PS3 or a 360. I was impressed with improved the physics of GTprologue, and although I still wanted to go with Forza (for painting and engine swaps etc which I still miss - and Halo), the fact there was no decent wheel put me off. Then I stumbed across the G25, with PS3 and PC compatibility it was a no brainer after that.

Don't forget with most of these pics though that they are equivalent to GT5's photomode, which is noticiabley smoother and more detailed than in-race graphics. FM4 graphics will be drool worthy none-the-less. :p
  4. Trustfire

Trustfire New Recruit

Yeh I'm stoked, I have a wheel and my 360 ready to go that I got with FM3. Has collected a bit of dust of late however lol. I am basically just looking forward to the rawness of the cars, and REAL SOUNDS, that is the biggest bonus of FM series. Can't wait to blow the doors of my apartment with a maxed 2JZ transplanted Trueno in surround sound!

o_O
  5. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Oh yeah, cargasm! Gumpert Apollo!
    Someone tell the owner og the Sti that he's left his door open slightly. The image is that good. Might have to spend a little redundancy money on a 360.
  6. Trustfire

Trustfire New Recruit

7. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Wow wow and wow..... seriously this game is looking like a winner to me.
    I've pre ordered and can't wait ;)
  8. Trustfire

Trustfire New Recruit

Same, collectors edition has heaps of great stuff I will want, so I went for that.

First car 180sx(240), sr20det motor swap demon camber two tone drift pig ;)
  9. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Wow! that's awesome.
  10. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    1973 Ford XB Falcon GT

[​IMG]
  11. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    HOAW! SIK!
  12. Trustfire

Trustfire New Recruit

SWEET JESUS.........351
    [​IMG]
  13. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
  14. xNeVeR_eNoUgHx

xNeVeR_eNoUgHx Brett

15. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Wow. Awww man they look sic! I want an xbox360! Nice find N.E. ;)

I'm not sure about the outdoor environments, but the vehicle graphics certainly blow even GT5 away IMO!
    Especially since all vehicles are equivalent to 'premium' models. No short changing there with dodgey corner cutting by importing old data under the guise of 'standard' models :lol:
  16. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Damn.. Forza needs to come to PS3 haha. Or Polyphony Digital needs to get their act together.
    Quite disappointed with the lack of car customization in GT5. Forza looks pretty good. I dont think i'll be getting a 360 just so i can get it though.
  17. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    And look at this! Body Roll like American Muscle should! You don't see (or feel!) this level of lively body dynamics in GT5!

[​IMG]
  18. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    This one is stunning. I love these classic race cars.
    [​IMG]

Oh why can't there be some sort of adapter for G25's to work with Xbox360.... :(
  19. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Hey Koastr, there is mate...
    http://xcm.cc/f1_converter.htm

:)
  20. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Ah nice. Thanks Stumbbles Maybe I should consider getting a second hand X360 after all. These converters seem reasonable at ~$80.

I vaguely remember seeing this before now you've mentioned it. Ah and I read there was issues, which according to your link they've fixed with a firmware update download (deadzone).

But does anyone know how they go with button mapping in forza? I see there's some video reviews floating around but I can't watch vids at work.... maybe I'll just have to have a look when I get home.