FORZA FM4 Screenshots - HD

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Trustfire, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Here you go man :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srJeN-pI3LM
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    The fact that it's on Xbox360 and not on PS3 is part of the reason it looks so much nicer.
    Xbox has greater GPU power with antialiasing (smooths out jaggy edges) and other graphical effects (such as bloom lighting) that you don't get on PS3.
    PS3 has a more powerful CPU so loading times are potentially faster, but I undertand it's been a bit harder to code to get the potential out of it.
  3. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Waiting patiently now, cant wait to play FM4... all these screenshots look great too.

Ive been GT my whole life but Forza is looking alot more appealing, let the competition begin. Hopefully this forces PD to rethink things and release GT6 faster.
  4. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yea I mentioned above I always liked forza 1 over GT3 or 4 or whatever was out at the time. Both in terms of physics and graphics. Not to mention car customising, engine swaps, AI, mods limited to thosea actually applicable to each car (i.e. no CPU Chip upgrades for classics! etc.) and laying patches on the road!

Unfortnately when I was looking there were no decent steering wheels for xbox360. Even the old non-FFB one I'd been using on the original xbox was not compatible with a 360..... so I went with PS3.

If forza have also upped their physics a bit (which got slightly surpassed by GT Prologue IMO) then this FM4 will be the best racer on console by far.
  5. Paulie

Paulie New Recruit

I bought a 360 not long ago and have been schooling up on FM3, which thanks to the car list and tuning options makes it quite a bit of fun compared to GT5 (plus I can actually use cockpit view). If anyone's seen the muscle car selection in FM4, plus the Aussie cars new and carried over, to be frank it just &*#%s on GT5. I don't see why everyone keeps saying FM4 looks better than premium GT5 cars though, I must disagree with this notion. It looks bloody close though and obviously most of GT5 is "standard" so go Forza!
  6. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

I wasnt just talking about the graphics though. Being able to do engine conversions and all the other things you can do to customize your cars. Thats what Gran Turismo needs. Im pretty disapointed with the amount of things you can do to your car. Should atleast be able to change the wheels on every car.
  7. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yea for sure Dougz. That aspect of Forza is awesome fun. I spent almost as much time painting cars and engine swapping as I did driving Forza1

Looks like the XCD F1 converter is OK, but a bit limited in term of the FFB you get. Essentially basic rumbles with no real turning forces. I don't think I'd spend the money on that and a 360 just for forza. Maybe if I hadn't got a PC for iRacing :)
  8. Trustfire

Trustfire New Recruit

I love both. GT and Forza can definitely co-exist imo. I have played GT1,2,3,4 and GT5, but I have also played FM1,2 & FM3 and played them all to death. They both offer different things. For a person who is into the Japanese import scene like myself, and owns an import, being able to hear a car sound like it should, look and drive like it should is a massive attraction. There is also a massive car club scene in FM where people just hang out around the track, chatting, drifting, hard parking of which GT5 has to some extent but hasn't really got there yet.

Having a 100% unique car that nobody else in the world has, is Forza's biggest attraction. I can't wait.
  9. Trustfire

Trustfire New Recruit

10. Trustfire

Trustfire New Recruit

Some shots of my cars, still trying to work out the camera, not as good as gt5 photomode :/ but still good. Can get the cars looking good with nice stance ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  11. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Wow. Freakn' awesome fidelity in those pics. Nice one trusty ;)
  12. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Koenigsegg Agera... droooool, hottest car around. It's killin me being away from home knowing my copy of Forza 4 is waiting for me, oh and possibly a working GT2 wheel, "I'm excited!!".
  13. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
  14. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Wow again. That V8 all the way to the trees in the background looks freakn' coo'. How big is that splitter?! Nice one Darko. What's that crazy looking red thing? I see ?Devon GTZ on the side but that doesn't mean anything to me...