AC Fun Run Series! Offseason between S13-14

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Rolz, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

@marty @Rolz @QC.
    Just tested this combo and seems to work on ptracker so should be fine to use that as leaderboard.
  2. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I am just downloading the combo and will update the server with this, using fixed optimal grip and fixed temps. Do you guys want to just start this straight away or wait til possibly the next Monday. Also with the Monday races which round 1 I think as Rolz suggested Imola in the V8's I will put up a practice server.

Lots of classes is not a bad thing but if there is a grid limit of only 10 it may mean some will miss the combo they want to run if others are already in. Not like the server will be real busy and we can make it MR A+ whitelist to avoid too many casuals joining in to the server on a limited grid track. Maybe for initial test I can load the track with just a single make of car then have these changed up late Monday for the next combo which will run for 1 week each.

My server whitelist includes all the ROOZ guys as of a couple weeks ago, if anyone new cant get in let me know and I will be sure to add you. I do have the current list that gets updated but dont really see an easy way to ID the new inclusions or how to dl the full list and compare it to mine then make changes as needed. I did the original list a pretty manual way with copy/search each line so its not something that you would want to have to do too often.
    Cherno likes this.
  3. Cherno

Yeah that sounds good for both v8s @ imola and just one car to start with on the hillclimb. Maybe the Celica to start with till monday?
    Whitelist and A rating is a good idea too. Could you pm me your server PW i forgot and would be good to kick wreckers if they come.
  4. Cherno

@QC. Thanks for setting up the server. Few on now having a go if anyone is keen.
  5. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

ok we need to consolidate where we are having the servers run for if we are going to keep it simple and use stracker for championship stuff... @QC thanks for setting up the hill climb, will you be cool to then setup the other servers too?
    just if we have stuff hosted here there and everywhere it make sit a no go to use stracker championship...
    KoAStR likes this.
  6. Cherno

For the hillclimb we could have it up across multiple servers and then just compile the times at the end which im happy to do. That would help with overflow and the small pita.
    The v8sc would make sense to have a fixed server for races etc
  7. Cherno

Some basic rules:
    -No flying laps, standing start only
    -Leave gaps between runs depending on class type you are following
    Must be a valid lap on PTracker to count towards leaderboard.
    -Fastest 3 times per class win the round
    Overall champ per class at end of season.
    Bogor likes this.
  8. Rolz

updated 1st post with race info for Monday
  9. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Sweet! All sounds good guys. Will see if I'm around Monday night for Imola.
    Rolz likes this.
  10. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

I’ll be around for this, what time though? Same as normal series works for me as any earlier I’ll probably not make it home from work in time
  11. Rolz

I’d say time would be the same as ppl are used to that.
  12. Rolz

Updated Start time for Race and info need for Race1 and Hill Climb :)
  13. Rolz

@Cherno - I'm trying to do the hill climb but it's not registering in stracker... ptracker is green, but it seems to think I DNF when I complete course... how are you getting it to accept completion? Do u have to wait at the finish for x seconds before it puts u to pits again?
  14. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

I can get on the Bathurst V8SC server but not the Imola server, get checksum error
  15. Rolz

Bogor is also having issues... we are troubleshooting now
  16. Cherno

I just make sure im stopped before the start line, any contact with anything will make it invalid. Check the invalid option in Stracker remote stats and double check you have a time in. If not in there could be another issue. Ive done a few runs where i clipped a tyre and it showed green on the app but it was invalid in the list. It seem to register the time straight after the finish no need to wait iirc.
  17. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thanks guys for organising the hill climb is a very fun combo. Nice distance too not too long to learn in a session.
    Cherno likes this.
  18. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Are the yellow Dunlop tyres used on the server?
  19. Bogor

Bogor Team Driver

Not sure. I got it working on the Hairy Goats server, however Rolz could not get it working on Marty's server. We spent alot of time on it, no idea why Marty's server is giving us Checksum errors.
  20. Rolz

Blew 2hrs of “toddler sleeping, dad can race” time on it... :cry: