Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JonoStan96, May 20, 2016.
My LOTM wont upload. Very irritating.
I eventually got it too work just kept trying and trying and trying...
BB Raceway has 2 infield layouts but that's about it. Added Monza to circuit experience.
Blue Moon Bay, you mean?
Yep that's what I ment lol
Damn. BB infield would be awesome. Gymkana through the paddock. Truck ramp jumps. Oil spills. People running out the way like the GT6 rally stages.
Pretty sure this occurs if you have crap internet speed or in my case too many people using said crap internet speed.
Had the same thing happen numerous times then when i get up the next morning while my lazy ass kids are all asleep, bang uploaded within a couple of seconds. give it a try while no one's using your net. works for me.
Nothing to do with your personal internet speeds - it's the load of your area. Uploading in peak usage times (WD: 5pm-11pm, WE: 9am-1am following day) results in too many lost packets.
Explains a lot! No NBN, highly populated suburbia, full of lazy ass kids like mine.
Update Details (1.13)
An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
1. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to the "GT League":
Beginner's League "Stars & Stripes"
Amatuer League "Dream Car Championship"
Professional League "F1500 Championship"
"Sunday Cup" Round 6 and 7
"Clubman Cup" Round 6 and 7
"Premium Sport Lounge" Round 4 and 5
"Porsche Cup" Round 2
- "Monza Circuit" has been added to the "Circuit Experience".
2. New Cars
- The following 12 cars have been added:
Alpine A110 1600S '72
Alpine A110 Première Édition '17
Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07
De Tomaso Pantera '71
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71
Gran Turismo F1500T-A
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 '11
Subaru WRX STi Isle of Man Time Attack Car '16
Subaru Falken Tires / Turn 14 Distribution BRZ '17
Toyota Supra 3.0GT TURBO '88
Toyota MR2 GT-S '97
- The following 4 layouts for the "Blue Moon Bay Speedway" track have been added:
Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A
Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A II
Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield B
Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield B II
- "Snow" has been added to the special featured section.
5. Brand Central
- Additional Scapes shots have been added to Volkswagen.
6. Livery Editor
- When editing a vehicle with an existing livery such as a race car, the existing livery will no longer be removed until you start editing the paint, decals or racing items. (When only the design of the wheels is changed, the original decals will be maintained);
- Added "Exposure Adjustment" to the livery editor options;
- The lowest value limit for the brightness of Black paint has been lowered.
- Added a Recommended page;
- Notification of users who liked or reposted your content will be displayed;
- You can now preview the liveries of cars within the car livery.
8. My Library
- It is now possible to preview the liveries of cars in the car livery section.
9. Race Photo
- The target car name is now displayed in the Panning Shot settings.
10. Sport Mode
- The Sportsmanship Rating (SR) and penalty judgement algorithms have been improved;
- In a collision between two cars, a penalty will now be added to the Driver Rating (DR) as well as incurring a Time Penalty depending on the situation;
- If a driver continues to drive without complying with a certain amount of Time Penalty, additional time penalties will be added (The additional penalty depends on the DR);
- A driver may now be disqualified from a race if the number of collisions abd shortcuts they accumulate becomes too great;
- Cars over a lap behind will now be ghosted and will no longer be subject to collisions (Only enabled in Sport mode);
- It is now possible to submit grief reports for misconduct of other users.
11. Physics Simulation Model
- The active brake controls for the 4 wheel drive system (S-AWC) used in the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition '15 has been adjusted.
- Followers' notifications will now be displayed in the notifications list of My Menu.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- It is now possible to display/hide layers while editing decals in the Livery Editor;
- A gallery has been added to the detailed user information page in Discover;
- Some of the Sport mode penalties will also apply to Lobby races;
- Various other issues have been addressed.
PD thanks you for your continued support and hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport.
How do you get spelling mistakes when you copy and paste?
Risky was found napping in computer class.
Because i typed it on my phone
Will they be bringing in realistic weather/wet tracks into the game at some point?
The reason there is no weather ie rain is too keep the game at 60fps at all times however it is in the works apparently
We have wets and inters in the game
Not sure if you've noticed but the Gran Turismo site and in game update feed is woefully edited. Typos and missed spaces between words in every post. It's a lot better than it was though. The first few notifications looked like someone had typed it by mashing their face on the keyboard.
Yeah I noticed that, for me they only need to bring in one more thing. Car styling for the street cars - aftermarket bumpers and the like! Miss that massively from the old GT games. Miss making a really garish CRX..
a NFS Underground GTS mashup perhaps?
Those who want to know the cleanest tracks to race at.