GT5 GT academy 2012

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by inline 6, May 7, 2012.

1. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    So they are tallying up Aussie on the leaderboard, but don't have it on Aussie PSN, that's weird. As far as I could tell it was supposed to be available to the whole world, just not the academy part, we get screwed sometimes over here.
  2. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Yeah it is annoying to need to create an account for the UK to just take part in something that we should be able to get easily in our locale.
  3. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

As of right now, I am 180th in the world of GTA12 for 6-5 (night time Le Sarthe) :D Plain to see that not too many people have participated in that particular event yet :p

One thing I have noticed though, the steering wheel feels a lot different to what it does in GT5 :/
  4. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Maaan, I haven't touched this since completing the round 1 challenges, might have to get on it sometime this week, see if I can make Rumbles 181st! :p
  5. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I am sure that has already happened, probably 181,000 now :p
  6. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Haha, yeah some people put a fair old amount of time into this, me, I've got better things to do tbh, like installing my new GeForce GTX 690 last night! My PC feels new again! Sorry, I'm just bloody excited about it :D
  7. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    hey Snake
    i've got an old HP Brick of a laptop (using it as a door stop at the moment)
    if i dust it off and drop it around can you look at it for me as i don't know what the FFFF i doing when it come to that stuff?
  8. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    send it to mum along with a letter of what you want and a blank check she builds computers
  9. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Aussie, I'm no computer whizz by any means man, I know how to whack a new graphics card in sure, but that's not at all difficult, if I were to build myself a new rig from scratch I'd have a lot of research to do, everything changes so bloody quickly these days.
  10. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

HP Lap top's are only good for holding doors open, but don't even trust HP to do that right, the door likely to hit you in the face.
  11. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

HP anything = Doorstop/paper weight.
  12. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Done about an hour on 8-5 last night and managed 35th, still about .7 behind jezza though. Don't know how long it will stay there but was pretty happy with the result considering it was my first crack
  13. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Great job Cyber. ;) Anything in the top 50 is a pretty good effort
  14. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah well done Cyber, i think my best result is a 150th placing... but i got to be happy as i've only done 4 or 5 laps all up...
  15. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah i not good at computer stuff man, when i look at a computer, i pick it up and look for a fuel cap.. :/
    sounds like you know from experience m8..
    Why is HP so bad?
  16. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

They are not just crap but the crap that come from crap, but they do offer a service centre almost every where (cos you will need it). They only survive cos they bribe lrg IT companies and sales outlets to use their stuff. Win Win for HP and the IT Company, large sales and heaps of repeat work for the IT companies. DPI, a government department I work for, have just gone exclusively to HP (someone in the DPI has got a new LCD Tv in their lounge room I bet) and I can hear the screams coming from down the corridor each day and the sound of laptops and PC's being smashed against office walls. I have been avoiding upgrading (downgrading really) to a new PC, so i still got my old Dell docked laptop. Hp laptop the worst, they got a the nick name of CrapTop around here.
  17. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

What Bonus said.
  18. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :/ :lol: ok sounds like HP lappies are :):):):).. i would ask anything about them anymore it looks like a painful thing to write about. (bonus's post)
    from the sound of that post you just about to rip ya hair out!! that if ya got any!!!! :lol: