GT Sport Season 2 Division 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Tristan Jones

Tristan Jones Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
    After using rs I managed a few seconds quicker, I wonder what tyre or tyres we will have for the season?
  2. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    probably race mediums and softs. wear rates will be the important consideration
    Tristan Jones likes this.
  3. Tristan Jones

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
    Lap count will be interesting, without a plan i easily fall into racing as a sprint and those softs wear out so quick when you push them! I have looked down and seen half red quicker than I thought!

After listening to Risky talk about tyres last night, I wish tyre wear indicators worked like they used to, blue then green then yellow/ red. If they got to red you had pushed too far! Now, you can have some red and only have a small slide starting to be noticeable when pushing.
    Inzyman likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Updated OP

Wear : x1
    Tyre Regs : Qualify & Start on RM or RH. Open to a maximum of RS thereafter
    Fuel Depletion : x3
    Initial Fuel : Default
    Qualifying regs : Open, RM only.

Could anyone put their hand up to host this season?
  5. Tristan Jones

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
    Lots of tyre and pit strat, love it! I take it this is a constant for the season, or will eg endurance & sprint be different?

I have discovered how much difference in fuel and tyre saving coasting/ shortshifting makes while completing the GT mode, it will be interesting to test it out vs real strategy here!

On that note, I noticed that the pit won't fill your tank to full if you have been doing 10 laps to a tank and have 5 laps left. Does anyone know how to override this? I did a race being a fuel miser, planning on putting fuel map back to 1 and not coasting for the last 5 laps - but they decided to only half fill me (i didn't press anything i swear, and there is a visual indicator showing where they will fill to), so I had to race my last 5 laps as slow as my first 20. I did see the tank fill past the indicator once, but wasn't sure if I influenced that or not??

@Hatfield Johnno (@Matthyus) said he can host, sounds good to me? @AroGantz or I could reserve host?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @incey you think you could captain the room?
    anyone think they could assist him?
  7. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    I won't be any good as a reserve host, 3 PS4's running at once in my house tends to make the room unstable and I'll be missing 2 rounds due to work.

Edit: leave me in as 2nd backup.
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  8. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Yeah, throw my name down.
    I can also back up Captain.
    Tristan Jones and AroGantz like this.
  9. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Yeah, I guess so. Never done it before so send me the captains code
    pat65 and Easyprey007 like this.
  10. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Reading the captain guidelines the room host and captain are basically the same thing, cept that the captain is the first point of call in case of incident. Unless they are in the incident then the backup is the point of contact.
    3. Division Captains Responsibilities
    1: The division captain must distribute a contact email address to all racers within their division
    2: They must add all racers within their division to their friend list
    3: The captain is responsible to discuss a suitable time to race for ALL drivers within their division
    4: Once a time is selected the captain must inform all drivers within their division the time and date of the race by PSN PM AND Whirlpool Whim
    5: The captain is responsible for discussion regarding any extra internal division races that may take place throughout the week
    5: The captain must record each weeks race for complaint handling and archiving
    6: The captain must select one other racer each week to save the replay of the current weeks race
    7: The captain is responsible to create the e-lounge 15 MINUTES prior to the agreed starting time, making all the necessary adjustments to the race settings (see above)
    8: The captain is the first point of contact for complaint handling, if the captain is involved in the complaint then another division captain will be contacted, once a complaint is received the captain must inform of other captains and admins via the Racing League email
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    wow that's old lol
    where is that from... I will look at updating it
  12. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i was hoping there was a 21st century version
  13. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Updated OP
    We will now be using the stock car power and weight
    (395 HP - 1400 KG)
  15. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    Not available for the meet and greet either guys, I forgot I was working extra shifts.
  16. Inzyman

Inzyman Rookie

PSN ID
    Cranew1
    Back from work, should be there!
  17. Te_Wheke

Te_Wheke Rookie

PSN ID
    Te_Wheke_NZ
    the 4th is a long weekend in NZ so I may leave town in search of a beach, if not I'll definitely be there.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    find a beach with power points and bring your ps4 and wheel
    CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  19. Jcp

Jcp Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jcprater
    What sort of times are we seeing in div 4 at nurburgring GP? Im down to a low 2.09 without pushing to hard. RM tyres.
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    AroGantz likes this.
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm div3 but the top div 4 guys are generally able to better or at least match my times. I am doing 2:05s on RS but hope to get that down further. If you can get down near that you should be competitive..
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    Jcp likes this.