GT Sport Season 9 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Qualifying
    [​IMG]
    Race Results
    [​IMG]
    13th @apex2691

FL
    [​IMG]
    apex 2:26.843
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  2. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    On exit of turn 1 you make no attempt to hold your racing line and actually attempt to get the slippy which was mine from my exit line. You continued across and initiated the first contact, this could be argued as blocking, and took my extra exit speed away. I bumped continually you to let you know you had done this exit move again (as you did out of the bustop), and I was alongside you heading into E.R.
    You have a huge vision advantage over me driving from behind the car akin to AFX.
    I found this out when u complimented an overtake 1 time in TITTS and I could not figure out how you saw it.
    Btw I hugged right with Pubs on my outside through E.R 2 wide and it was ok. Stupid, and there was contact but ok.
  3. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    please provide timestamps from the video of which incidents you mean so I can compare your view
  5. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    Risky and XLXY seem to think it was 3.45 into the race, umm game.
  6. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Way to dodge the question
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  7. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Black shorts is the question, white shorts is apex

CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  8. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    Great boxing by Canello to win the fight by unanimous decision.
    Don't think Hat looks silly if that is what u r implying?
    Or to win, you have to duck and weave?

5.30 on Hats Vid.
    CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Yes I didn't realise you had slight overlap.
    You could tell I was being super defensive there (I didn't want another bumper stuck on the inside)
    Yes I can see more in chase cam, but I can't always tell if overlap has occurred. I moved over to grab slipstream if possible but as soon as I realised you had overlap I stopped going left. You didn't need to push right so hard afterward to let me know anything.
    I'm glad you agree trying to hold the outside at Eau Rouge isn't the best move.
  10. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Bummer I spun on lap 15 last night. Also the 2 stopper was a bad idea.
    Still it has been a fun season. Some great battles.
    I apologize to viperezed for my senior moment this season.
    Congratulations Keeden on another championship.
    Well done razor groover or viperezed
    Whoever's best of the rest
  11. Dazza83

Dazza83 Rookie

I know apex is on my team. But watching hats video I just see some hard aggressive racing with both making contact and little mistakes but unless I've missed something I see no blame. In some senarios apex should have backed out in others hat should have, most look like racing incidents. (Sorry apex)
    Apex_64 likes this.
  12. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    No need to be sorry, your point of view is unbiased and valid.
    It became tit for tat. We were both over aggressive.
    As I previously stated, my problem lies with the deliberate wall slam on Lap 17, it is obvious.

Bit like Mcphillamy ;)
    stucar17 likes this.
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    It wasn't deliberate.

Contact was made from a move that we agree was not the best to make.
    That contact resulted in the car becoming unsettled, that I then had to try and control on a fast flat out section of track to avoid spinning around as we have seen in the past with the rear of this car after becoming unsettled.
    stucar17 and Apex_64 like this.
  14. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    Let's agree to disagree, and move on.

I would be happy to let the game decide my fortunes as it would be the same for all.
    FIA seems to provide the right winner/podium mostly, and as Bryan states the system is quite good.
    Nothing is flawless. But we are getting close to Lawless.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ok then :)
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Lawless isnt good...... Looked to me that you both needed to give room in some spots, give up the corner and continue to 'Race'.... Some of the contact was just hard racing.
    JonoStan96 and Apex_64 like this.
  17. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    I'll just remind everyone that public sledging isn't looked fondly upon. If you guys have issues then please take it up in PM or file an official protest. Lower divs and onlookers are laughing at us after last night and this doesn't do us any favours either.....

On a brighter note I really enjoyed last night. Following a string of tense FIA races it was nice to unwind before next week's Spa 3 Hour. Managed a huge lap time to land P3 on the grid among the aliens before a poor strategy choice cost me a few spots to slower but smarter cars. Ended up having a race long battle with @razor4797 that really left me with a smile on my face and a 0.005 gap between us. Quality racing the whole way and no agro in the forum. How Div 1 should be. Congrats @MINT_GTR on a solid drive as well as @FSR_DB007 and @KeedenMcdonald the usual suspects
  18. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64

No sledging, just banter/squabbles are sometimes better done in the open.
    Some may get more personal in a PM.
    In the open forum, it was good -hearted, and was resolved to both parties satisfaction with the valuable input of others.
    Also things like penalties are worth discussing and often only come up in these circumstances.
    Oh, and tnx Viper for the awesome battle in race1, but not quite the cracker you had with razor last night.
    emmo46, NAACS, Viperzed and 1 other person like this.
  19. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    No worries mate, Just a reminder is all :thumbsup:

Good fun battling you a few times this season, looking forward to more of it in the future I hope!
    Apex_64 likes this.
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    A tyre only stop took 10 seconds longer in the race that it did in practice. It threw my calculations into the crapper.
    Russell and gtkingx like this.