PCARS GT3 Challenge

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Ad2mny, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    I'll see what i can do.

Plus this goes for everyone else. What feels good and fast for me may not feel that great for you. As everyone has there own driving style and preference. The ideal driving line is still king.
    bencrow- likes this.
  2. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    whats an ideal driving line
  3. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    the one where you are not hitting the wall :p:p
  4. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    ragoo, lend me your tune!

@bencrow- I'm not going to have enough time to help you this week, but I should have some time to help you for the next one at spa ;)
    bencrow- likes this.
  5. thebigRAGOO_14

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    @TDZdave roger mate whats my best way to get it too you....you on tonight???
  6. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    wont be on until Friday, just take a pic of the summary and send it here via PM,
  7. thebigRAGOO_14

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
  8. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

Getting consistent low 2.08s -2.09s tonight Thinking I can prob drop that down 2secs over the next coupla nightss
    Ad2mny likes this.
  9. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    OK this is my Mclaren tune for Bathurst for anyone that is interested. I could probably fine tune a bit more but felt this is a gppd base to work off from. I had another look at my original tune and felt it was too unstable down the mountain. So I tinkered a few things and got car that feels really solid and stable for the whole track. Got rid of the Mclarens inherent understeer as well. In practice with 20L I was able to do really consistent flat 2.04.00 and snatched my current PB of a 2.03.211.

[​IMG]

Now I'll work on the Astin Martin and see what I can for you @bencrow- as he asked first. Then I'll have a little looksie for your Aldi @fezza ;)
    fezza and bencrow- like this.
  10. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I've found a tune that keeps the RUF from turning around every time I go over Brocks Skyline which is a bonus. Still not getting great lap times but I'm happy with my consistency.
  11. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

Can ya do the Aston for me too pls Nox, much appreciate might aswell nail 2 birds with 1 stone right :p
  12. thebigRAGOO_14

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    How you getting those images up that well @Noxrai
  13. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Well done mate pics and all these is great info . Keep testing and posting :thumbsup::inlove:
  14. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Post em if you got em !
  15. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    This
  16. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
  17. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    @bencrow- @kayne greenwood : Here is the Astin Martin GT3 tune for Bathurst. Boy was this one tricky. I'm still not quite happy with what I have come up with as you just can't place the car exactly where you want like other gt3 cars. I got rid of most of the pesky oversteer coming out of forest elbow and left hander after the chase, but you still have to be a little bit careful. But I did find I was able to attack a lot more corners with this setup without tip toeing around like in the default.

I was able to pull out a 2.04.890 with this setup. But found my times very inconsistent. So a little more tinkering may be needed to get a truly good feeling car.

[​IMG]

@fezza Sorry won't be able to get a tune out for your Audi tonight. Blooming late. Astin Martin took a lot longer than I was expecting mate. Will have a go at it Thursday night.
    bencrow-, fezza and Killercarlcox69 like this.
  18. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

Cheers for that man will give it a crack later on tonight and see how it feels I see ya got the bump stops at 5mm mine are currently at 20mm

But yeah the Aston for me is ya gotta have the perfect entry or you lose so much time imo, dunno if its just me but I find it very unforgiving.
    Noxrai likes this.
  19. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    No problem mate. I found the rear bump stop was making the car really unstable at the back. Could probably increase front bump stop a touch. You can put the power down a lot earlier now too without fear of it snapping out on you.

Let me know how it goes and if i can do anything to improve it
  20. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    PS4 screenshot feature, hold share button (default). You can then go to storage management/share menu to export it.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.