GT6 Division 2 Season 8

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 12, 2016.

1. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

I love seeing the pre-season banter. Makes me laugh a lot. Looking forward to the meet and greet on Sunday - but think it will be more greet than meet for Div 2... Happy with all the noise around other people moving in and out of the div..but what ever happens I know every div will have a closer season than they might be expecting because this 908 is a scalpel and it will cut any who it catches out.....lesmos or not.....
    Hatfield, Watto64 and JonoStan96 like this.
  2. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Mario likes this.
  3. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    incey likes this.
  4. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    I don't have a wheel yet for tonight. Construction is almost complete.

But I'll be showing tonight with a pad. Considering I have a year's worth of updates to download/install, lol.

Then I'll have the cockpit installed next week where I'm going to win at Spa. I love the fast cars & know I'll do well. 80% confidence currently I'll win this championship. BOOM - shots fired.

See you all tonight.

EDIT- Wow, only 600MB in a year? Seems development has stopped then.

EDIT2 - With a 2:02 PB, I'm only showing up as a courtesy, lol.

Also, is it AEDT or AEST, as the OP gives both.
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    SPL Racing likes this.
  5. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    It should all be AEDT.
  6. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Development stopped when PD probably realised PS3 was a waste of time and brain power and started developing gt7 on ps4 :confused:
  7. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Correct. AEDT.
  8. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    IMPORTANT:
    Please ensure for the time change circuits (Spa, Silverstone and Nürb GP/F) you have the in game time set to 12:00 with time progression on 1. Le Mans will have its own method.

DO NOT use the Spa without the time and weather change as this will skew handicap calculations for the ROC providing it wins the vote.
    TDZdave and Kieran_B33 like this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @BMWF30328 you happy to be the main host mate? connection and room seemed solid. I have put down @t_b_williams & myself as backup hosts.
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  10. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    B said he might not be able to be online in time to set up the room each night. its a shame though coz it seemed solid
  11. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Well B hosted a couple full race sims the other night and kept disconnecting mid race so those 3 lappers might not be the best indication.
  12. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    that leaves tb and hat. do we vote or should they duel?
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I would like to propose that we use stu's dsc rule where if someone dsc within the first 2 laps, and rejoins before 5 are completed, that we leave track and restart.
    Viperzed likes this.
  14. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    I'm sure @BMWF30328 will have another full race sim sooner or later.. up to @Hatfield or @t_b_williams to see if they want to do a full test as well though I think Hat's should be better once his ISP resets his connection.
  15. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    how many time can it happen? once each? is there a way you can tell a rage quit from a DSC
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    only the first time. The way to look at it if it happens a second time is that you would have most likely dsc while 5-10laps into the first race anyway.
    generally a rage quit is driver leaves track and then leaves room. or driver leaves room and psn.
  17. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Having never dsc in a Sunday league race I can't really say I'm a fan of the rejoin. I guess the first time it happens and I can rejoin then I might be a convert
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  18. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Seconded @Hatfield. Within the first 2 laps and returning by the 5th.
    I also propose that if someone is running late, and gets into the room also within the first two laps, we restart.

I'm happy for you to be the main host Hat. Your tuesday night rooms for the most part seem fairly stable. If it throws up problems then I'll give it a crack.
  19. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    On another note guys, this car can be mighty hard to race close with someone. Meaning this could potentionaly be a season of many protests if we don't (a) drive sensibly and within the regulations and (b) redress when we should.
    Remember, if you make contact with someone and it puts them off track or into a spin, you must redress. And if you are unsure if a pass was made cleanly, then its probably best to give the spot back and try again.
    Lets have a cracking season boys and may the best man win. (or child);):p
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  20. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    *Everyone looks at me*
    seth123 and t_b_williams like this.