GT5 GWES Round 4 PIT STOP & TYRE REG POLL (POLL NOW CLOSED)* & ENTRY LIST

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by SEIDO463, Nov 7, 2011.

1. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Would everyone prefer to have a no mandatory pit stop option?
    We can just run with our own strategy. That may make things more interesting.

Also, going by the poll results so far we will stay with the current tyre reg's (same as previous GWES races)

Have a good weekend guys. Heading into work for a few hours then off to Fuji Speedway tomorrow!
  2. KILLADRIFT

KILLADRIFT New Recruit

Ahhhhhh so jealous right now, have fun u lucky bastard haha
  3. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Yea I'm gonna miss Suzuka, Fuji and Motegi. Fuji Speedway is the closest, just about an hour to get there. Suzuka is about 3 hrs away! haha but I've been there 2 times now for the Super GT.

The Fuji Sprint Cup is on at FSW tomorrow. Formula Nippon, CR-Z Japanese legends Cup and GT500 and GT300 sprint races.
    The Formula Nippon should be sweet... haven't seen them before. I'll get some pics and clips and post em up here.

http://supergt.net/news/index_en.htm
  4. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    Yeah now that you mention it Seido it would make it more interesting. If you make this an option I'll vote for that mate.
    Oh yeah just a heads up to mate I did a quick session on Spa with Bonus and Neishy ect. the other night and was getting 2:14's with my best being a 2:14.4 in what car I hear you ask well that would be the yellow 85 Corvette mate lets hope I can stay out of trouble this race mate and maybe get a win
  5. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Nice one Aza, good time. My best so far is a 16.4XX in the same CLK-LM '98. I'm still working on its set up so may be able to go a little quicker... keep the pressure on you, all up in your mirrors! haha
  6. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Hands up for an OPEN PIT LANE (no minimum amount of pit stops have to be made) for the round at Spa...
  7. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Can I put my hand down now? It's getting sore waiting for you to notice it. :lol:
    I don't think anyone all season long has pitted cause it was mandated. To my knowledge.
    See you Sat'day
  8. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    lol..

I think Flood mentioned that he could have done a one stop at the last round.. so
    Let's try it for this round then.

*NO MANDATORY PIT STOPS at round 4 Spa*
  9. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Nope, not me.
    So far in this series I've found that I needed 2 stops just for tyres, so there was never any problem not making the mandatory 2 stops.

In other news, unfortunately I can only be a maybe for the next round, I should know for sure tomorrow.
    Bummed about it because I really want to race on Spa.
  10. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    It was you M1K1...knew it was one of you guys...
  11. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    The main reason I hold this series on Saturday is because of the Sunday Season races but if those who take part in the main season don't mind having the GWES on Sunday also (this series anyway) then we can switch days.

Up to you guys!

We can switch for this weekend's race and round 5 if you all want.
  12. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Sorry guys, I have to change the race date from this Saturday to this Sunday. Keeping the same start time though.
  13. Pagone41

Pagone41 New Recruit

Sorry Seido, I will be unable to make the new start time.
    Good luck to all the drivers!