Hello

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Raedonwolf, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Raedonwolf

Raedonwolf New Recruit

Hi, two people have told me I should join, so here I am. Looking forward to seeing what the racing is like.
    Stiffsht likes this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  3. Raedonwolf

Raedonwolf New Recruit

Thanks. Id like to race sunday night. I emailed my time through to wpgt5l@gmail.com

How do I go about getting the details of the race and the season calender of upcoming events?
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi Raden, i have your time so will look to get you in a division in the next day......when i do i will post up the division thread for you ta have a look at

Stay tuned.....
    You will need to buy the POZZI motorsports Camaro from a dealer ship in the US.
    No tuning, but do the oil and rigidity in the garage. Need to buy the Medium tires as we run both the sport soft and sport medium. You can change the wheels to any type os size, but you will need to default the gearbox back.

Will try to sort out tonight mate when i get the time to check available spots.
    Cheers
    Stu
    Mister_Bond_747 and Stiffsht like this.
  5. Raedonwolf

Raedonwolf New Recruit

Hey mate, havent heard back. Any chance I can get in on sundays race? I dont mind which division Im in, just wanted to get in on something since its only race 2 of the season and I havent missed much.

Thanks again.
    Mister_Bond_747 likes this.
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi mate, really sorry, will sort something this morning for you.
    Life got supercharged this week for me so rooz has had to take a seat in the back !
    Will get something to you before lunch today.
    Stu
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok mate, have slotted you into division 4.

The room host will be X-3vi1m00n and you will also need to add Dbn26 as the backup host.

Look for the room to be open from around 7:30 sydney time, or a little after.

Again, apologies for taking this long to sort out o_O, hope it works out tonight , if it gets too hard will get you to start next week after getting all the division drivers on your list.

Cheers Stu
  8. Raedonwolf

Raedonwolf New Recruit

Awesome thanks a lot mate. I appreciate your time. Looking forward to the race.